KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

KARA's catchy song "Mister", although released back in 2009, ranked first for the year of 2012 with about 362 million won (~ 341,000 USD). Girls' Generation trailed right behind with their song also released in 2009 "Gee", which earned approximately 359 million won (~ 338,000 USD).

actually these figures are a bit off.

Mister is 361,860,000 won.

Gee is 305,940,000 won. NOT 359,000,000. off by 53 million won.

• Like 3

Very impress with Mister. I'm more surprise with Jumping actually, but of course since Japan is the majority, it's not too surprising. Take solace in the fact that Gee was released at the beginning of 2009 (end of January, beginning of February I think) and Mister was released in August or September and Kara still takes the lead... hahaha... But seems to me that the girls haven't or aren't really seeing the fruits of their labour base on this statistic alone, if you know what I mean, but that's just me.

Billboard Japan releases their nominations for Top Artist of the Year

Nominations for Top Pop Artist of the Year

Artists nominated in this category won first place in the HOT 100, single, album, or airplay charts in the past year.

• Namie Amuro
  • Arashi
  • androp
  • E-Girls
  • Ikimonogakari
  • Uema Ayano
  • HKT48
  • AKB48
  • EXILE
  • SKE48
  • NMB48
  • Ono Erena
  • KAT-TUN
  • KARA
  • Kanjani∞
  • Kis-My-Ft2
  • Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
  • KinKi Kids
  • GLAY
  • Katy Parry
  • Kesha
  • Kerakera
  • Golden Bomber
  • The Wanted
  • Sakanaction
  • Southern All Stars
  • Salley
  • Sandaime J Soul Brothers
  • Shiina Ringo
  • Sid
  • Jin
  • Superfly
  • Spitz
  • SMAP
  • SEKAI NO OWARI
  • Sexy Zone
  • ZEDD
  • Sonar Pocket
  • Minami Takahashi
  • Mariya Takeuchi
  • Daft Punk
  • 2PM
  • D.W. Nichols
  • T.M.Revolution × Nana Mizuki
  • TVXQ
  • Tsuyoshi Domoto
  • DREAMS COME TRUE
  • AAA
  • Naoto Inti Raymi
  • Mika Nakashima
  • Kana Nishino
  • NEWS
  • Nogizaka46
  • Not yet
  • Perfume
  • BUMP OF CHICKEN
  • B'z
  • Himuro Kyosuke
  • FUNKY MONKEY BABYS
  • Fukuyama Masaharu
  • fripSide
  • Hey!Say!JUMP
  • BOΦWY
  • Boy
  • Paul McCartney
  • Bon Jovi
  • Maeda Atsuko
  • MAXIMUM THE HORMONE
  • Matsutoya Yumi
  • MISIA
  • Nana Mizuki
  • Mr.Children
  • miwa
  • Morning Musume
  • Momoiro Clover Z
  • The MONSTERS
  • Eikichi Yazawa
  • Yamashita Tatsuro
  • Yamashita Tomohisa
  • Yamada Ryosuke
  • Yuzu
  • RADWIMPS
  • Little Mix
  • Linked Horizon
  • Watanabe Mayu

credit : Mandilinn 

• Like 2

KARA to Release a Japan Best Album this November

Group KARA will be releasing a Christmas themed best album in Japan this November.

This 2CD best album will release on November 27 and will include their title song from their new single that has a Christmas style sound.

Many fans are showing interest in this 'best album' release as the holidays are just around the corner.

Other hit songs from past years are also included in the album such as "Mister" and "URAKAKRA" and others for a total of 25 songs.

@ohkpop

• Like 1

KARA LINE

240px-Line-app-logo.png

This afternoon, you can check out the DSP FESTIVAL information through the "Interpark Ticket"Website.

2013.12.14 SAT. DSP FESTIVAL

tumblr_mvka8vQPa51s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

something not expected.. hope this is just a first step for DSP to bring this event out of Korea

True ...They need to more exposure ..anyway i can't understand this one

there's an korean article but can't understand

http://news.nate.com.../20131101n08467

wing20131101095628_T_B1_C_1.jpg

wing20131101095649_T_B1_C_1.jpg
wing20131101095706_T_B1_C_1.jpg
  • Like 1

I'm excited to see that DSP is finally planning and even going through with a family concert. My only issue is the timing in which this concert is plan for. Was this something that was in talks for and plan way ahead of time or is it something that has been thrown together last minute because of occuring issues within the company and this is a saving grace/last resort attempt to save face for the company. And with the possible inclusion of previous artistes that have been with the company, it has piqued my interest even more. I wonder if @ultraman88 would know more insider information on this.

I'm excited to see that DSP is finally planning and even going through with a family concert. My only issue is the timing in which this concert is plan for. Was this something that was in talks for and plan way ahead of time or is it something that has been thrown together last minute because of occuring issues within the company and this is a saving grace/last resort attempt to save face for the company. And with the possible inclusion of previous artistes that have been with the company, it has piqued my interest even more. I wonder if @ultraman88 would know more insider information on this.

good point.. :) now am curious too..

DSP Media announces family concert, 'DSP Festival', with appearances by former and current artists

A-JAX-KARA-Rainbow-ss501-oh-jong-hyuk_13

DSP Media has revealed an exciting upcoming event, and that is their first family concert titled 'DSP Festival'!

This isn't your average family concert though as it will not only include the current roster of artists but also their former ones who have once called DSP home within the past 22 years since its establishment.

The poster released shows that Oh Jong Hyuk of Click BSS501KARARainbowA-JAX, and more will be attending, piquing interest for the upcoming event. Fans are especially wondering if SS501 will once again be reuniting, perhaps with the exception of those who are enlisted for military service.

A rep revealed, "We're currently negotiating the appearances of not only current artist but stars who have previously been with DSP,"raising hopes that this may mean appearances by members of Fin.K.L and Sechskies as well.

The confirmed final line up will be revealed on the day of ticket sales which will take place early in November.

As for the event itself, it'll be held on December 14th at the Seoul Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium, so get ready to grab your tickets for those of you in Korea!

Cr: Allkpop

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

"after reading from several forums"

what kind of fans are we?

most prayed for the day to arrive but when it happens, some second-guess what's the purpose, why now etc.

too late? isn't it better than never?

time-sensitive? things happen every day, so when is the best?

squeezing money? dsp exists to do charity work?

some just have creative imaginations and like to complain.

before we "commend" other people, we need to look at ourselves first.

of course, i love kara-only concert but dsp is not only about kara. share a thought for the rest..

really, what kind of fans are we?

a concert for the family, i appreciate it but i hope it's beyond korea & japan.

ps

btw the confirmed line up will only be known next week.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

i think everyone is shocked with that..

and i wonder if DSP wants this festival in Japaneses since at there are their money!

but if they do in Japaneses i looked at Tokyo Dome is their choice..maybe?? 

Edited by gurlz92

Ha.. Finally it's coming~~~ left 2 or 3 more months for us to enjoy Kara, enjoy this moment~  :gemheart: 

Everything will end someday.  :gemrunaway:

:scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :sweatdrop:  :sweatdrop:  :sweatdrop:  :sweatdrop:

• Like 2

11/9 韓 タメ! POP # 84 KARASIA 2nd press tour appearance

http://www.gasengi.com/main/board.php?bo_table=kara02&wr_id=246859

Screenshot_2013-11-02-11-47-44%25257E01.

Broadcast time: 11/09 (土) 12:00 ~ 12:30  

broadcast content:  

韓タメ!  POP News Catch

KARA の 一 年 半 ぶり と なる 全国 アリーナ ツアー が スタート.
開催直前、日本で解散説が報じられた彼女らですが、ステージではいつもどおりの5人の姿でファンを魅了しました。 
@karaboard
  • Like 1