[ Confirmed Magazine next Month ]

2013 Vogue Girl Han Seungyeon December Issue
2013 Sure Magazine Park Gyuri December Issue
2013 Elle Magazine Goo Hara December Issue
2013 Kang Jiyoung ARENA HOMME+ Magazine December Issue

Hmmm... Nicole's left out...?

• Like 1

That's the way such professional company treats it's one of the most hard working artist. Guess it was mentioned a lot before^^ Cole's contract ends in January and it's december! magazine.. still can't get it over Even Jing got one :gemcry:

Now its not rumor anymore for Jiyoung

+More

2013  Goo Hara & Pang for First Look Magazine Vol 57       

huhuhuhu speechless hehe

there's only 2 reason

1st

NO offer

2nd

DSP

Edited by edr49890

ME!!! I WANT TO FRENCH KISS HAHAHAHAHcrazy-monkey-emoticon-016.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-016.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-016.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-016.gif?1292792382

Visit this thread hahaha

you can have MORE KISS from our girls 

ioK2hecg0NdAg.gifiblQLSOuBKyut6.gif

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

+More

2013  Goo Hara & Pang for First Look Magazine Vol 57         

huhuhuhu speechless hehe

there's only 2 reason

1st

NO offer

2nd

DSP

Personally I dont think its because no offer. Remember how she was in SURE magazine before. As far as I know, its company effort to put their artist into any magazine photoshoot and the editors will consider them if the artist is well known(Kara is well known right?) Also I saw rookie artist also featured in magazine before so why not Nicole?

To put it simple,if its really true that DSP treat her like this because her contract with them gonna end soon,its so unprofessional of them. Even your artist didnt want to renew her contract,please give her some jobs before she left. :gemangry:

From https://twitter.com/_Miracle_5:  

They said KARA designed contact lens.   http://www.seolle.jp/item_gyuri.php?blid=fc-info

here you are again ..giving me good INFO thank you... I just know its sponsor contact lenses but they also design that thank you 

Personally I dont think its because no offer. Remember how she was in SURE magazine before. As far as I know, its company effort to put their artist into any magazine photoshoot and the editors will consider them if the artist is well known(Kara is well known right?) Also I saw rookie artist also featured in magazine before so why not Nicole?  

To put it simple,if its really true that DSP treat her like this because her contract with them gonna end soon,its so unprofessional of them. Even your artist didnt want to renew her contract,please give her some jobs before she left. :gemangry:

that's what i felt too ..but to prove my statement ..like BEFORE..we have to w8 until ALL contract become stable ..and lets see if there's MORE nicole solo activities ..but if still not so it could be no offer...

here you are again ..giving me good INFO thank you... I just know its sponsor contact lenses but they also design that thank you         

that's what i felt too ..but to prove my statement ..like BEFORE..we have to w8 until ALL contract become stable ..and lets see if there's MORE nicole solo activities ..but if still not so it could be no offer...

Seeing how she become so quiet on Twitter and IG,seems like she was doing something behind us or maybe to calm herself a lil bit from all this controversies

I dont agree with no offer though. Its not she is sooooo underrated that ALL members got single magazine photoshoot for this month while she was left out behind. I can accept when Hara,Jing,Seungyeon or Gyuri got photoshoot for past month coz its not in the same month like this case.So fishy and irrelevant. As a really fans of Kara and Nicole bias,its really frustrating.

Honestly as a Nicole fan,I;m starting to lost my patient waiting for her to has any solo activities :gemcry:

• Like 1

2NE1 vs KARA ”Winter Fashion”

0ab02fc358ad85d5bde935dd494416ec.jpg

Winter has arrived with the first snow falling, more wind and it’s more chilly outside, when this happens the most essential thing to prepare is warm clothing.

To maintain the good condition of your body, is to keep yourself warm especially girlgroups who usually need more warmth in the chilly weather but it still has to be stylish. Introducing the airport fashion of two girlgroups who look stylish even in winter.

2NE1 and KARA their airport fashion is a must-have look for this winter. Casually dressed but still keeping themselves warm with the chilly weather even while looking stylish, here are the must have things to look stylish as the two girlgroups.

2NE1′s Fashion, Look for unique items!

33172d587c5684cf36ac90c196e5e450.jpg

Girlgroup 2NE1 is full of personality with their stylish looks plus unique items added to complete the look. Park Bom is the most known for her incredible fashion, and this time she’s seen stylishly walking on the airport with a black warm knitted beanie. Wearing green skinny jeans and a retail fashioned t-shirt, Bom proves you can be stylish even in winter.

Compared to Minji’s, CL’s casual look looks way more cozy as she wore denim jeans and a grey sweater with chic sunglasses and black boots, with casual yet chic items to complete her look. Minji wore black skinny jeans and boots, a white t-shirt along with a black coat and a black scarf and not to forget her black sunglasses completing her stylish winter fashion look.

Dara wore an unique shaped hat with rabbit ears keeping her head warm yet something unique to see. Dara wore a padded jacket with ripped jeans, a stylish mix and match look.

KARA, Looking feminine, at first glance looking for a date?

bf8be9d752e66be56664ae53cbe0eefc.jpg

KARA members all look feminine with their winter fashion which has attracted attention. Kang Jiyoung wore a flared skirt in this cold weather, showing off her superior legs along with a sweater and sunglasses to complete the look.

Gyuri showed off her chic side as she wore a dark green colored long coat with black shoes. With the items chosen, Gyuri showed off a chic black and white animated fashion. Not to forget, the sunglasses are un-miss able.

Seungyoon wore a black dress with a black knitted scarf and a dark red sweater. She completed her look with brown boots and sunglasses, Seungyoon showed off a soft/intelligent yet feminine look.

Must have items like girlgroups!

2cf0733abb28d944f77892d9edf98c15.jpg

Source: Nate http://news.nate.com/view/20131119n07817

Translated By: Yasmine@WeLoveBom

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

^ ^ ^

Kara!!! OmJing!!Hammie! Jingy! Kara totally knows how to keep their cool LOL. Punny. 

They getting girly girly hehe... Jing skirt ..oh MY ..so HONEY HONEY

gyuri typical super star fashion..

Hammie??? like no one hugging her to warm her hahahahah ..

but still A little bit of cut..it will become NO pants fashion again hays,,,    

• REPOST like Many Time..  

2013 Goo Hara & Pang for First Look Magazine Vol 57 
Edited by edr49890

Anyone can explain a little further? hehe thank you

료] 11/20 (수) 메자마시 (めざまし) TV, KARA

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/79670062/

뮤비 개인버젼이 아니면 콘서트 소식 중에 하나일 것으로 예상합니다.

2013年11月20日(水)  5時 25分~8時 00分  

엔터테인먼트

• SMAP「シャレオツ」MV▽「47RONIN」プレミアにキアヌ・リーブス&真田広之&浅野忠信&菊地凛子&柴咲コウ&赤西仁らが登場▽松任谷由実▽松平健&アンドロイドマツケン▽堀北真希&松田龍平▽9nine▽KARA▽NMB48▽GReeeeN▽ザ・ビートルズ▽24億円“風水豪邸"に中野美奈子支局長が突撃▽紙兎ロペ

KARA's Seungyeon is a hot bookworm for 'Vogue Girl' + Jiyoung shows she's all grown up for 'Arena Homme Plus'

KARA-Seungyeon_1384825669_af_org.jpg

Jiyoung_1384826620_20131118_Jiyoung.jpg

BZeBQlLCIAArbRb.jpg

TEXT

KARA's Seungyeon and Jiyoung put a sexy twist on classic looks in their solo pictorials for 'Vogue Girl' and 'Arena Homme Plus'!

SEE ALSO: Hara and JeA to show how they raise their pets on upcoming program 'Fashionable Pet Life'

Seungyeon surrounded herself with books for the pictorial to complete the bookworm concept and looked like she popped right out of stories you find in books of a beautiful protagonist or heroine. 

Jiyoung also showed that she is now a grown woman with the maturity she exuded in chic black-and-white outfits for her pictorial. She also shared, "There are a lot of people who see me as having a cute image because I'm the maknae. Although I am thankful for it, I was a bit afraid and didn't want to go back to that image. Although a cute image is good, now that I am an adult, I want to try things that look cool and sexy."

Get motivated for the finals coming up before Thanksgiving break for many of you with Seungyeon and Jiyoung's studious and sexy pictorials below!

Tip: itsme

[ allkpop ]

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

Hyun Young vs Seung Yeon vs Hara, who wore it better? 

page5.jpg

We have a DSP girls battle today with Rainbow's Hyun Young, KARA's Seungyeon and Hara.

Rainbow's Hyun Young was spotted wearing this black leather dress first at the VIP Premiere event of "Rough Play" movie, then Hara is the next one appearing on the album jacket of "Best KARA girls", following by Seung Yeon  on the latest episode of 'Animal Farm'.

Three girls show their lovely and feminine charms with this dress. They mixed it with white or blue shirt inside.

Who looks best in it?

Cr: Dkpopnews 

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

It has about 2 months over our dearest KARA's newest Comeback, and it was the first time for me to join into Comeback after I became a KAMILIA, feeling sorry for less active during the Comeback because I had to face my exams (I hate them...) and busy in voting for 'Damaged Lady', i cannot say I was very useful in voting, but at least I tried something for KARA...... Yes, this Comeback meant a lot as for me, it was the first Comeback for me after I joined KAMILIA, first time, and I really loved the atmosphere during Comeback, everything looked so well, and eveytime I met with KAMILIA, I will just so excited, at school, many classmates asked me about KARA's Comeback, I was also promoting 'Damaged Lady' to some of my Malays friends that time...... Cannot be denied, after this Comeback, I swear I will be more hardworking in supporting KARA next year, of course I'm looking forward for next Comeback, I'm just feeling so proud being a KAMILIA...... After the exams had over, Comeback had ended too, KARASIA was starting!!! I don't know how many time I have been saying about my dream before that, after I watched KARASIA Tokyo Dome DVD, I decided to go to KARASIA one day then...... But even though it just a 'dream', I still insisted to take it seriously, although it was impossible for me, but since I loved up KARA, I believe in what thing that called 'miracle', just the one, KARA, can give me such a power, give me confident in my life...... I'm so mad about KARASIA, but just if I can exchange anything just for a chance go to KARASIA, I will do anything then.......

I'm just a simple common ordinary people, but when KARA came into my life, I know it's a gift for me, they just too wonderful and beautiful, they are not merely just a k-pop idol, but they are some parts of my life.......

0753978fa0ec08fa8aae796058ee3d6d54fbda18

• Like 4

[information / data] (broadcast information) 11/24 (일) Japan Count Down

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/79858772/

2013年11月24日(日)  9時30分~10時00分  の放送内容

テレビ東京1 (TV Tokyo)

▽AKB48・5大ドームツアー

▽G-DRAGON日本ソロデビュー!

▽SMAP“おしゃれ”な新曲

▽KARA神戸公演の生中継が決定!  (카라 고베 공연의 생중계가 결정) 

▽コブクロ路上ライブ▽スキマスイッチ10周年ツアー(他)

카라는 라이브 뷰잉에 대한 내용으로 나올 듯 합니다.