KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

LOLZ hahaha

BaVDzhTCAAIvM3X.jpg

Purple_Bear ‏@PurpleBear_1401 Protected Tweets 4h
I spent my 2 hours flight in malaysia airlines watching kara documentary!relive my memory of loving them since 2008!

BaVAi_7CUAEcBOi.jpg
  • Like 6

LOLZ hahaha

BaVDzhTCAAIvM3X.jpg  
Purple_Bear ‏@PurpleBear_1401 Protected Tweets 4h
I spent my 2 hours flight in malaysia airlines watching kara documentary!relive my memory of loving them since 2008!

BaVAi_7CUAEcBOi.jpg

haha...i did the same thing too....unfortunately there's no subtitle....but still a great way to spend time on a flight.....oh...AirAsia also has Full Bloom as one of its Audio selection.....

• Like 1

The year really pass so fast, maybe with KARA and all KAMILIA, I feel the time this year was so short......^^ Every second becomes precious for me this year after I became a KAMILIA, so quick until I cannot do well in looking closely at KARA.......TT Another Comeback in the future??? I will be there down the stage for sure next Comeback......... KARA FIGHTING!!!^^

Kara and Rainbow to perform as Fin K.L for DSP Festival

Girl groups Kara and Rainbow will unite to perform as a ’12-membered Fin.K.L.’

Kara and Rainbow members will come together to perform a tribute stage for their senior DSP girl group, Fin.K.L, for DSP Media’s first family concert, taking place on December 14. 

29kNmps.jpg

DSP tweeted a picture of the girls preparing for the Fin.K.L stage on December 10, which shows all 12 girls practicing hard for the special stage. 

It has also been reported that Kara and Rainbow will each perform remakes of Fin.K.L’s hit songs during the concert. 

DSP Media’s first family concert, taking place after 22 years since the company was established, will bring together DSP’s artists to one spot in celebration of DSP′s history for the past 22 years. 

The other artists to perform at the concert include Click-B, Sechs Kies, SS501’s Park Jung Min, A-Jax and more. 

Photo credit: DSP Media’s Twitter

:geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:

Edited by hanuel jhen
  • Like 2