KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

125 Top K-Pop Singers Gather for ‘2013 SBS Gayo Awards’ Special Friendship Project

125 of the top K-Pop singers gathered for a special project. 

PD Kim Yong Kwon of the 2013 SBS Gayo Awards revealed on December 18 at the press conference, that the ‘friendship project’ was organized as “a way for hallyu singers to do something meaningful together.”

PD Kim Yong Kwon stated, “Since the top singers are gathering together for the year-end ceremony, we wanted to do something meaningful. The singers will sing one song together and create a music video. All proceeds from the music and music videos will be donated through SBS’s charity channel.”
125 Top K-Pop Singers Gather for ‘2013 SBS Gayo Awards’ Special Friendship Project

The participating singers include Lee Seung Chul, Kim Jo Han, Park Jin Young, Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae, Lee Hyori, Sung Si Kyung, Super Junior, Brown Eyed Girls, K. Will, Sunmi, Big Bang, Kara, SNSD, SHINee, 2PM, IU, After School, 2NE1, 4Minute, f(x), B2ST, CN Blue, ZE:A, Infinite, miss A, Teen Top, Girl’s Day, A Pink, B1A4, Ailee, EXO, B.A.P and more. 

The 125 singers gathered on December 2 to shoot the music video and will also sing the song You are a Miracle live at the 2013 SBS Gayo Awards on December 29. 

53849002.jpg

한터 TOP30 Album (2013.1~12월)  

Cr5EXPH.jpg

found this on twitter.

I think it's about this year's best mini album, well correct me If I'm wrong...and we can see our girls at number 28 :gemheart:

Edited by fishball

unlike the previous "case", i believe they will meet up occasionally for a simple meal etc.

they had been together for years (instead of months), it's hard to visualise kara with fewer than 5 members.

cjem.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas to KARA and all the KAMILIA!!!^^ Everyone gonna be HAPPY!!!^^ Look forward to Gayo Daejun with KARA stage!!!^^
A year passed by so quick, flashback to 25/12/2012, the miracle day I became a KAMILIA, yes, that day, about an afternoon, with a rainy day, I never thought I will meet these 6 girls in such a sudden, and the next second I became a KAMILIA...... After that day, Mum always feeling weird because I used internet everyday but actually I don't like to online, and the hard disk became filled with so many MV from a k-pop group, KARA, made her more curious....... When I walked into the school this year January, I felt so relax as my heart and mind burning with all KARA, just like a energy source, I went by everyday with every task so lively, so happily, and until now, it's a YEAR, it's been 365 days, I never feel that I'm leaving you or you leaving me, after that day, my heart always tying up with you........
However the next year will be, just keep in my faith, I will be there for your forever KAMILIA.......
1528598_641528185890363_1077808398_n_zps

UNIVERSAL SIGMA 10TH ANNIVERSARY SIGMA FES.2013 (130914) gonna broadcast today (131228) 

original.jpg

setlist:

[+] Thank You Summer Love

[+] Bye Bye Happy Days

[+] Go Go Summer

[+] MC

[+] Hanabi

[+] Jet Coaster Love

[+] Mister  

• Like 2