KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

OMG THAT IS CRAZY SYCHRONIZED. Even the singing omg.  

Okay, I have to assign them to a character now.  

Gyul - Sailor moon (cuz she's the leader~) BUT! She got elegance like Sailor Neptune & manliness like Sailor Uranus mwahaha

Jing - Chibusa~ (cuz she's the cute and a lil spoiled but the other sailor scouts love her anyways~)  

Cole - Sailor Jupiter cuz of the cooking~ BUT! She got Sailor Moon's hyper personality!  

Hara - Sailor Venus (And Pico can be Artemis)  

Hammie - Sailor Mercury cuz she's the brains of Kara hehe. ALSO! Sailor Mars because she has that tomboy-ish & serious feel when she's all quiet x3 Plus, I could totally picture her working at a shrine~

• Like 1

that's awesome! singing part and dancing part are all synchronized!

OMG THAT IS CRAZY SYCHRONIZED. Even the singing omg.    

Okay, I have to assign them to a character now.  

Gyul - Sailor moon (cuz she's the leader~) BUT! She got elegance like Sailor Neptune & manliness like Sailor Uranus mwahaha

Jing - Chibusa~ (cuz she's the cute and a lil spoiled but the other sailor scouts love her anyways~)  

Cole - Sailor Jupiter cuz of the cooking~ BUT! She got Sailor Moon's hyper personality!  

Hara - Sailor Venus (And Pico can be Artemis)  

Hammie - Sailor Mercury cuz she's the brains of Kara hehe. ALSO! Sailor Mars because she has that tomboy-ish & serious feel when she's all quiet x3 Plus, I could totally picture her working at a shrine~

I agree with the character especially hammie. btw mercury is my fav among all the sailors  :gemflower:

KARA 2nd Japan Tour 2013 「KARASIA」

WOWOW Live / Sunday, January 12, 2014, 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM.

Kobe World Hall. November 24, 2013.

BdsouI7CEAA9FBn.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

AND trending for Jiyoung & Hara 2000days debut on 13th January ^__^

w6G3rWr.png

2014년 1월 13일 구하라 강지영 데뷔 2000일 

January 13, 2014 hara jiyoung  debut 2000 days 

#구하라강지영데뷔2000일

source ekbird @twitter

let's join this with k-kamilias guys ! :D

• Like 1

KAMILIAS !

KARA is nominated for two categories on World Music Awards - http://worldmusicawards.com/

1) Worlds' Best Albums - http://vote.worldmusicawards.com/selectnomination.asp?cat=2

BdwjDeNCMAAsFZe.png

2) Worlds' Best Group - http://vote.worldmusicawards.com/selectnomination.asp?cat=6

ohhhh seems like there's gonna be a stream for karasia 2nd japan tour wowow broadcast !

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1308299&page=0

• Like 2

Dec 2010 KARA earned $15 Million in Japan in 2010

Dec 2011 KARA earned $63 Million in Japan in 2011

Dec 2012 KARA ranked 9th overall in Japan for 2012 and was 2nd for Korean artists with 3,416,000,000 JPY (approximately $40.5 million USD)

Jan 2014 KARA ranked 20th overall in Japan for 2013 and was 1st for Korean Girl Group and 2nd as Korean artists with 1,475,550,000 yen JPY (approximately $14,271,696 million USD)

Remember this is Just the Album Sales...

Not Concert performance and Concert Participation..

In short ..Talent fee is not included ..i believe

JAPAN Oricon 2013 Top 100 total revenue

Unit column is 100 million yen

#1 Girl Group

9. TVXQ - 3,469,900,000 yen

20. KARA - 1,475,550,000 yen

21. BIGBANG - 1,462,500,000 yen

23. SHINee - 1,381,900,000 yen

32. SNSD - 1,248,800,000 yen

KARA Album sales 2013 in JAPAN USD Dollars 14,271,696

r38hgZ2.jpg

cr: onehallyu

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 4

i pray that when fans read those number$, they are aware that those figure$ are total $ale$ and not profit$.

in addition, any profit is still needed to be split among umj, dsp etc.

(it's common sense because kara will earn 0 if no one forked out money in the first place. as for the split percentage, it's agreed before any signed contract.)

k5j

7bnx.jpg

lmwl.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

This is kind of interesting. (Posted by SBS on 1/15/2014)  

They did a girl group popularity survey among the current military soldiers in Korea (3,300 soldiers).

Below is the ranking and the related SBS News clip.

(by the way, notice KARA is the only one from the groups that debuted in 2007)

The number of soldiers surveyed indicate that statistically it should be pretty accurate for the age group of males.

1. Apink

2. Girl's Day

3. Nine Muses

4. Sistar

5. missA

6. KARA

7. Secret

8. Lady's Code

9. 4minute

10.f(x)

P.S. SBS removed the clips so here is a capture from the clip.    

b2049663c7953373bb0a200a04b2c6ea_I5IrlP5

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 5

it's because KARA is too damn awesome. they keep getting better and better. 3 awesome comebacks in a row. Step > Pandora > Damaged Lady . the trend is always toward the younger and newer groups, but KARA still put up a good fight. of the legendary WonSoKa, only KARA still obsessed by the army guys.

one thing i like about this list is that (of those i'm familiar with) they're all great live performers. (yea there are some groups out there who have crappy live performances. you know whom i'm talking about.)

• Like 2

Screen captures of the Kobe show (on WoWow) - the last stage of the Karasia 2013 Tour

(J-Kamilia)

Source: via Karaboard (follow the link to see more photos)

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1316194&page=0

1/15의 The Show의 MC를 했던 승연 씨는 눈이 약간 부은 듯합니다.

어쩌면 전날의 DSP발표에 울고 있었는지도 모릅니다. 어디까지나 상상이지만...

그치만, 그렇게 생각 정도 이번 건은 남겨진 멤버에게도 힘든 일이라고 생각합니다.

사전에 알았다고 하더라도 현실이 좀처럼 받아들여지지 않을까요...

고베 공연 마지막 날은 단순히 마지막 날과는 사정이 틀렸다는 것을 이번 DSP공식 발표와 니콜 씨의 인터뷰에서 우리는 알게 되어 버렸어요...

그녀들은 언제나처럼 팬에 즐겨 주기 위해 가급적 미소에 힘쓰고 노력해 주었습니다. 마지막 날의 KARASIA는 혼신의 무대 였을까요...

그런 혼신의 KARASIA를 WOWOW의 Capture화상으로 되돌아 보고 싶습니다.

It seems Hammies eyes were a bit swollen on "The Show" shown on Jan. 15th.

Perhaps, she was crying from the announcement by DSP the previous day. It's just my imagination. Still, I can't help thinking that way because I believe the current events are very difficult for the remaining members. Even if they were aware of the impending outcome, it still must be hard to accept the reality.

From the announcement from DSP and Nicole's interview, we found that the Kobe performance was NOT a typical last day's performance...

To give a great show as usual, the girls worked most hard to put up the best face and smiles. Perhaps, the last day of the Karasia was a night of which they put out every ounce of their energy...I would like to remember and look back at that stage of their whole energy with captured images from WOWOW.

Here are a few of the photos.

tumblr_mzixt89kHU1sfdg6uo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzixt89kHU1sfdg6uo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzixt89kHU1sfdg6uo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzixt89kHU1sfdg6uo4_1280.jpg

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 2

Hammie will be playing the main character for the Mobile Drama that will be shown on SBS-Plus (+) starting next month (Feb.)  

The drama is a melodrama titled "Girl Manga Shoes" (or might mean "Her Lovely Heels").

The drama taping will be starting at the end of January and each episode will be 10 minutes long. There will be 10 episodes.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/tealeaf66/status/424001113105248256  (Korean)  

박윤영 작가님의 여자만화 구두가 모바일 드라마로 제작된다고 합니다. 다음달부터 SBS플러스에서 방영된다고 하는데요, 여주인공 신지후 역은 카라의 한승연 씨가 맡았다고 하네요! (그럼 오대리는?) 기대됩니다!

Below is the cover for the manga. It was originally published as a web toon. (Web Manga)

tumblr_mzj0b0QloG1sfdg6uo1_500.jpg

• Like 7

Hammie will be playing the main character for the Mobile Drama that will be shown on SBS-Plus (+) starting next month (Feb.)  

The drama is a melodrama titled "Girl Manga Shoes" (or might mean "Her Lovely Heels").

The drama taping will be starting at the end of January and each episode will be 10 minutes long. There will be 10 episodes.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/tealeaf66/status/424001113105248256  (Korean)  

Below is the cover for the manga. It was originally published as a web toon. (Web Manga)

tumblr_mzj0b0QloG1sfdg6uo1_500.jpg

waaaa what a good news ;)

I think KARA will busy with individual activities for several months :)

Screen captures of the Kobe show (on WoWow) - the last stage of the Karasia 2013 Tour

(J-Kamilia)

Source: via Karaboard (follow the link to see more photos)

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1316194&page=0

It seems Hammies eyes were a bit swollen on "The Show" shown on Jan. 15th.

Perhaps, she was crying from the announcement by DSP the previous day. It's just my imagination. Still, I can't help thinking that way because I believe the current events are very difficult for the remaining members. Even if they were aware of the impending outcome, it still must be hard to accept the reality.

From the announcement from DSP and Nicole's interview, we found that the Kobe performance was NOT a typical last day's performance...

To give a great show as usual, the girls worked most hard to put up the best face and smiles. Perhaps, the last day of the Karasia was a night of which they put out every ounce of their energy...I would like to remember and look back at that stage of their whole energy with captured images from WOWOW.

Here are a few of the photos.

tumblr_mzixt89kHU1sfdg6uo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzixt89kHU1sfdg6uo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzixt89kHU1sfdg6uo3_1280.jpg

can't you see Nicole's Eyes?? i think she's crying a lot day before the show... :") 

• Like 1

A nice little article about KARA and their journey on soompi: 

Kara-Resize-2-800x435.jpg

I’m sure many of you are aware of this by now but KARA is changing. With Nicole officially confirmed to be leaving once her contract ends on Jan 16, then followed closely behind by Kang Ji Young, KARA as an entity will be going through it’s 3rd major change since their debut in early 2007. 

We could probably spend all day arguing backwards and forwards about the causes of this scenario, what it means for the group, the members, DSP Media, the K-Pop market in Japan, so on and so forth. 

Instead, in the first of this two part article, I will be looking back at some of the key moments in KARA’s history, both the highs and lows. Most of the moments I pick out for this article will be moments that I have personally recollections of, and so they are bound to be missing certain elements that more enthusiastic Kamilia members might be aware of. Think of this gallery as a casual fan’s nostalgic recollections of a group that once had a special place in their hearts. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/15/feature-pandoras-box-detailed-look-into-karas-past-part-1/

• Like 5