KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

If Perfume can survive and flourish with just 3 members, so can KARA!!

But if they have no other choices but to add 1 or 2 new members, they should choose capable ones. those that won't become a burden to the other members, but instead give new strength and innovations to KARA, just like how it was with Hara and Jiyoung.^^

• Like 5

That's not a report, it's maybe a recordatory. You can see again "invincible youth" at official KBS account. Season 1 with Hara (complete) and season 2 with Jiyoung (by the moment, 10 episodes).

Yes, looks like a comercial but episodes are in one part (an hour aprox) with english subtitles and enough quality, so well, that's all.

^ This. Nicole's been chatting with the fans on @nicole-ing.  

She said she has more free time between training and eating now. :gemshout:

Awww........ I also want to make an account at there........... But it's impossible.......... Haha, hope to meet Nicole soon, and while training, don't forget to rest well.........^^

• 2 weeks later...

it's 25th tomorrow and there's renewing discussion on possible kara appearance in japan (for some company event).

it maybe vcr as previously suggested. well, less than 20hrs to find out..

*when is the last time we see them? i hope this is true.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

I'm sorry, I'm posting a lot of short messages but...I'm excited about a possibility of an event with kara and with all the current members but...what event is it?

shared here

it was for a supermarket company (yaoko) event and what a treat to their staffs!

the venue

mxkq.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

BhVACSpCMAAI4Gq.jpg            

Forbes Korea selected and announced 40 of the most influential celebrities in Korea.   ‘Korea Celebrity 40’ selected 100 contestants in the field of movie, drama, variety, music, sports and others. The winners were selected based on four categories of sales, frequency of exposure on media, broadcasting activities and professionalism.          

1. Girls’ Generation                      

2. Big Bang                                   
3. Suzy 
4. Ryu Hyun Jin 
5. EXO 
6. Choo Shin Soo 
7. TVXQ
8. SHINee 
9. Kim Yuna 
10. IU 
11. Park Inbee 
12. Yoo Jae Suk 
13. Psy 
14. Lee Seung Gi 
15. CNBlue 
16. Lee Byung Hun 
17. Kim Soo Hyun 
18. Infinite 
19. KARA 
20. Song Kang Ho 

21. Lee Min Ho 

22. Song Heung Min 
23. Kim Tae Hee 
24. 2NE1 
25. Hwang Jung Min 
26. Girl’s Day ©
27. Song Joong Ki 
28. Lee Bo Young 
29. Yoo Jun Sang 
30. Lee Dae Ho 
31. Ki Sung Yueng 
32. Park Ji Sung 
33. Shin Dong Yup 
34. Jun Ji Hyun 
35. Han Hyo Joo 
36. Baek Ji Young 
37. Jang Dong Gun 
38. Kim Jun Hyun
39. Park Chu Young 
40. Kim Min Hee 

PD: kara debut > 2007-03-29. 17 days for their 7 anniversary ,omg!
Edited by LoveAction
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well, KARA had a slow year in Korea. Most activities were in Japan and KARASIA. still, they're only 1 of 4 girl groups who made the top40, and still 2nd behind soshi.

however, 2014 is very uncertain how well they will do, now that some members have left. their schedules in Japan so far this year have been virtually zero. usually they release a new song every 3 months or so. no news of any new song, and i'm not sure they have time since Hammie is in a long 50 episode drama.

DSP Global Audition 2014 is supposed to be starting today. i wonder what they r auditioning for? to form a new multinational boy/girl group?  to find replacements for Kara members :facepalm: ?    

0Bfow82.jpg

Edited by NarKara

Auditions? DSP, work on the remaining trainees that you have and prep them for a debut before you take on more than you can handle. Majority of your trainees will end up leaving your company for another one before they debut anyway. And with the result of Kara, is this really a good time to be recruiting? Will anyone really apply with this type of track record?... Seeing them not include JiYoung and Nicole in Kara's picture is quite disheartening. I mean, JiYoung is still technically part of the group, her contract ends in April, it's still March. Makes me think that the split wasn't amicable. Were bridges burnt?

And the promotional video, I get it, Nicole and soon to be JiYoung is no longer under your agency but give them some respect and showcase them individually as a member of your number one group. They did their part during their time under your guidance too. I know that DSP is just showcasing who is still under their agency, but still it would have been nice for them to acknowledge that Nicole and JiYoung were part of them, as a thank you of some sort. Now I just think they're just holding a grudge. I don't know, I feel a bit wronged by that promotional video that they purposely didn't include the two departed members.

On the other hand I can see why DSP did what they did. I guess they didn't want to give fans hope that maybe the two will be back.

• Like 1

- dsp will invite another legal case if she uses images of artists who aren't from her holding.

- audition lasts beyond april. little sense to have 2 versions. having 2 different promo images cause confusion.

Edited by red4summer