KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Not to be mean, I just hope no one will go for that audition because DSP just sucks big time, their artists other than KARA and SS501 are not popular. They are just trying to follow the footsteps of SM I suppose, to have international artists to venture out to different countries. Also, DSP really have a bad reputation in Korea I suppose, this may be one of the reasons to look for global trainees. I doubt they can be successful. I just detest DSP due to the way they handle the entire KARA issue from 2011 to the recent case. 

Just an opinion, not looking for any arguement :) 

• Like 1

KARA and Rainbow Donate to Charity Through G+ Star Zone

Girl groups KARA and Rainbow will involve themselves in charity work through the G+ Star Zone.

DSP Media stated that they will open a G+ Star Zone in the Rodeo station on March 31. DSP Media artists will participate in an opening ceremony and involve themselves in low-income youth support work.

G+ Star Zone is a new way to donate to charity through celebrities. Nine zones including a photo zone, hand printing zone, album, and music video viewing zones are available for the public in addition to a donation zone, where citizens can help those in need.

DSP Media artists will also hold small concerts and autograph signings to contribute to the cause.

Gangnam district official stated: "Please support the G+ Star Zone, where DSP artists can interact with the public for a greater cause - we want giving to be a part of everyday life".

DSP Media's G+ Star Zone will open in the Rodeo station of Gangnam district for a total of 4 months.

Bj8amMYCEAANo6P.jpg

seems like only seungyeon is attending for KARA.
  • Like 1

Han Seung Yeon Mentions Kara’s Return This Year at Drama Press Conference

Kara’s Han Seung Yeon reassured that Kara will be returning within this year. 

Han Seung Yeon attended the drama press conference for MBC’s Jang Bo Ri is Here on April 1 at Banyan Tree Club & Spa in Jangchung-dong and said, “I will be working hard to perform on stage as soon as possible.”

With Kang Ji Young and Nicole leaving the group, Kara’s future direction has become unclear. However, the group plans to reorganize the group and return with a new album within this year.

Han Seung Yeon said, “We’re working hard so that Kara can return this year.”

Meanwhile, Han Seung Yeon has been cast as CEO Lee’s daughter ‘Ka Eul’ in Jang Bo Ri is Here, acting as a spoiled and naïve character. 

can't wait !!  :gemhappy:
  • Like 2

seems like it's true wow !

bNOfum3.png

source

Seungyeon hints at KARA's comeback later this year

At the press conference for her upcoming MBC drama 'Come!  Jang Bo Ri,' Seungyeon hinted that KARA will be making a comeback sometime soon despite the departure of two members, Nicole and Jiyoung.

The press conference took place on April 1 at the Banyan Tree Club where Seungyeon was asked for a tip relating to KARA's future activities.  She said, "We will make it so that you can see KARA soon.  I want to greet the fans with a good image as soon as possible.  We are working on it, so please be patient."

making the comeback (as 3) on stage promoting their next song is a much better choice. the 3 can always make public appearance doing something else but performance.

in this case, the organizers just took a step forward to promote the concert before confirming with the groups.

Edited by red4summer

There will be a lot of mix feeling for Kamilia to watch them perform old hits on their first appearance as KARA3.Perhaps, it's better to see them start afresh and perform a new song as 3 when they are ready for the comeback.

Edited by BryanOng78

In this time,I hope they will train well all skills(singing,dancing,playing musical instrument...) for the daebak comeback this year!

Seeing KARA 3 performing new song is better than seeing they promoting old song with only 3 members!

I believe that KARA 3 will show us how wonderful they are!!! :gemcheer: :gemcheer: :gemcheer:

im pretty sure they will start afresh and use new concepts and songs. just like how it was when they underwent a heartbreaking but miraculous transformation from Kara4 to Kara5. The only Kara4 song that Kara5 had performed was 'Break It' during the 1st Karasia. Will there be another miraculous transformation?^^

im pretty sure they will start afresh and use new concepts and songs. just like how it was when they underwent a heartbreaking but miraculous transformation from Kara4 to Kara5. The only Kara4 song that Kara5 had performed was 'Break It' during the 1st Karasia. Will there be another miraculous transformation?^^

and i think they had performed 'If U Wanna' as KARA5 once in KARA Metafriends

• Like 2

KARA will have kamilia day fanmeeting in korea (24 may) & japan (1st June)

KARA will have a fan meeting in Japan on 1st June at Nippon Budokan.

And a fan meeting in Korea on 24th May

credit - @_mxxxx

sources:

• Like 3

^

(i was 2 hours late) and i didn't expect this.. i thought watching "the show" "comeback" is good enough today but this is the best (news) of a while.

according from I have gathered, besides sharing their thoughts, the 3 girls will perform too.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

performing too?  :gemhappy:

Kara to Hold its First Fanmeeting After Member Departures

With three members remaining, Kara’s Park Gyuri, Han Seung Yeon, and Goo Hara will hold an official fanmeeting. 

After about five months, Kara will have its first official activity with the third anniversary fanmeeting, Kamilia Day, with Kara’s fanclub. The fanmeeting will take place on May 25 at the Bluesquare Samsung Card Hall in Seoul, and on June 1 at the Budokan in Japan. 

As this is the first official activity after Nicole and Kang Ji Young’s departure from the group, the remaining Kara members plan on having an honest talk with their fans first at the fanmeeting. Especially since Kara is a group loved in Japan as well, the fanmeeting was organized for both countries.

Through this fanmeeting, Kara will have several programs and events planned out. The members will also express their gratitude towards the fans, who have stuck by Kara during this difficult period. 

Kamilia Day is a special event that Kara created for its fans in 2011. For the past three years, the group met with its fans on multiple occasions. 

Information on how to attend the fanmeeting will be posted on Kara’s Korean and Japanese official pages. 

• Like 4