KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

2014 talent power ranking from nikkei entertainment magazine june issue

wfqh.jpg

depending on how you analyze it, (despite the longgg inactiveness) kara is still popular and appealing in japan.

it's just a matter of time that their level of interest will raise again.

o273.jpg

*pardon me for not going into depth for this charting

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Step is my favorite comeback ever!  :gemshout: 
So precious since it was their first comeback after 2011 dispute,
Never forget as well when DSP youtube trolled us  :gemdown:

One of my fav Kamilia moments too keke! 
+ Step winning on its comeback stage, haaaay~ good times!  :gemheart:

• Like 1

i listen to step the most. any step performance, i can loop it for hours.

if and only if they are to throw all away their songs, including break it & mister, i still want the 3 to sing and perform step.

i hate it, i love it, it's the song for me, for all the obvious reasons.

• Like 3

Kara to Hold First Fan Meeting as Three Members

Kara will be holding its first fan meeting as three members. 

On May 24, Kara will be holding 2014 Kamilia Day Fan Meeting at Bluesquare Samsung Card Hall for 70 minutes, meeting with around 1,000 fans in Korea. 

As it is the first fan meeting with the three remaining Kara members, fans have been sending in numerous requests even before the tickets went on sale. 

65323003.jpg

Kamilia Day Fan Meeting is a special anniversary that Kara set for ‘Kamilias’ in 2011 and the group has since met with the fans on the day each year. This year’s fan meeting will also be held in Japan on June 1.

Meanwhile, the tickets to the fan meeting will cost 5,000 won (~4.9 dollars) and all the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to help teenagers in need. 

Photo credit: DSP Media

• Like 4

^

yes it is.. looking so pretty like always :D

Message for kamilia japan 4th Anniversary

[c] KARA200703 @ YT

so much KARA in just one day~  :geminluv:

Updates before were more than this,

We just miss KARA so much  :gemcry: 

Omo, fanmeet is finally happening  :gemcry: 

• Like 1

the fanmeet promotional photo is new? my bad..

about the 4th anni greeting, since they were together endorsing "lovely shoes" (photos shared few weeks ago), why didn't they just make the video on the same day? (hara's clip was made on that day, based on her dress & the background.) perhaps gyulham arrived late after "the show" recording. oh well, great to see them again!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Time really flies. It has almost been a year since the last fan-meet.  

It would be nice if the following could happen just like in the drama before the fan-meet :wakeup: :wakeup:   HjU6.png

HjU4.png

HjU2.png

You don't know how much this made me smile, thank you so much  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:  :gemhoho:  :gemheart: 

it has been decided among them, dsp & kara3. (see official site and news sites for more.)

like it or not, let's welcome the new members, like we did in 2008.

a3by.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Kara to Choose New Member through Variety Show ‘Kara Project’

Seven trainees will be competing to become a new member of Kara and it will all be revealed through a new variety show.

MBC Music and DSP Media, Kara’s agency, will be joining hands to plan and produce Kara Project, in search of a new Kara member. 

Seven trainees who have been training at DSP Media over numerous years will form a project team ‘Baby Kara’ for Kara Project. They will be going through tough training and fulfill each mission given to them on the show in order to become the newest member of Kara.

The show will be combining elements of audition and documentary programs, presenting a new hybrid variety show.

65446002.jpg

The program will be six episodes long and the final episode, which will announce the newest member of Kara, will be aired live, taking real-time votes from the fans.

The new member of Kara will be selected based on the fans’ votes through mobile messenger ‘Line’ andKara Project’s official website, as well as the scores from the professionals. 

Having released the poster on May 12, Kara Project will release the teaser on May 13 and will reveal the seven ‘Baby Kara’ members’ individual teasers starting on the 14th. 

The first episode is set to air on May 27.

Photo credit: MBC Music

source

let's embrace the new kara with open heart.  :D

• Like 1

At least this time they're going through with the show.

This is just my opinion and thought process but I can see why DSP is doing this despite the objections (I'm assuming there's pobably objections). Pushing new recruits in to the spotlight of an already major established group means drawing already existing fans to become acquainted with the two new members for future savior. Consdering our three girls have two years with DSP, and half of this year is already almost over, they only have a year and a half to salvage as much as they can. Many have stated already that after the two years who knows what will happen, the three girls can easily pick up and leave DSP. No more orginal members, therefore nothing to anchor down the group. DSP is probably hoping the two new girls will achieve the same popularity individually like our girls so they can carry on, not nessecarily as Kara, but just the fame to continue DSP's "fame". Goodness knows they're still struggling with Rainbow and A-Jax. This can simply be a business strategy and I don't blame them to do so. They are a company that needs to stay afloat to survive and if that means tickering with their main source of income, then why not. I think this is why they remain as a privately owned company, there's no other outsider opinions to persuade or object to their decisions.

• Like 5

something like..

6 episodes, starting 27th may.

each episode will showcase each trainee in the form of audition variety show where task will be assigned etc.

each individual profile will be out on 14th may.

voting will be via line and official site.

*my tough translation/understanding (please correct if i'm wrong. thanks!)

edited:

oops, ELJunRa has already shared the information.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2