KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Not gonna lie, I think its stupid of them to add members when the other three members would already be so far into their debut and have popularity with their fans. I'll stay open minded, but I'm not gonna force myself to like the new recruits.

They are still a business and its GyulHamRa's career. So, okay. Change is risky, but its interesting at the same time. Like what UnknownIdiot said, they only have a little over than a year and a half left of Kara3's contract.  

• Like 2

and the news were out on tv (non-korea)

mzxf.jpg

nq28.jpg

ultimately, it's about what the company and the girls want.

old fans can leave if they wish as there'll always be new fans.

kara in 2014 and beyond may be a challenge but it's a journey we walk together.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

I heard a teaser will be out today,

Wow I didn't expect I would say this but most of them are really pretty...

I wonder where you got these pics tho~ 

Edited by AppleJaJing
No quoting media! If to do so, show the url only.

@_Onyeonee

i got them from "somewhere" which i can't reveal.

anyway i posted with a "?" so they're not confirmed. (just something to share before the official teaser.)

pretty yes but we shouldn't go for "pretty" alone but talent too.

and most importantly, the 3 must like them.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

@_Onyeonee

i got them from "somewhere" which i can't reveal.

anyway i posted with a "?" so they're not confirmed. (just something to share before the official teaser.)

pretty yes but we shouldn't go for "pretty" alone but talent too.

and most importantly, the 3 must like them.

@red4summer

True, I'm looking forward to the show actually,

Since I'm rly curious too~

I think I've said it on my tumblr and yes I agree that they must have talent too.

Since these are not confirmed, I'll jst wait for the official teaser!

It's okay, thanks for sharing tho  ^_^ 

about the number, i guess we're not restricting to 1 or 2 because maybe the fan chosen one and "the chosen" one isn't be the same. imo recruiting 2 will lessen the choreo chaos. however depending on the intention, maybe there're more.

kara4 can't compare with kara5 and hence adding members to already established group like kara5 is irrational?

fans are emotionally attached and hence fans don't run business.

the unfairness to the new members?

new members take up the challenge but fans deny them. (look at oneself before commenting.)

• Like 1

about the number, i guess we're not restricting to 1 or 2 because maybe the fan chosen one and "the chosen" one isn't be the same. imo recruiting 2 will lessen the choreo chaos. however depending on the intention, maybe there're more.kara4 can't compare with kara5 and hence adding members to already established group like kara5 is irrational?fans are emotionally attached and hence fans don't run business.the unfairness to the new members?new members take up the challenge but fans deny them. (look at oneself before commenting.)

Nicely said!!!

i was wondering and thinking why DSP choose this way, and now I realized, KARA really needs new members, we all think about our feelings but no about how the group is gonna make a presentation, 90% of their songs are divided for 5 members, they can't start over 0 again, imagine how tired gonna feel the other 2 (sorry, i love Hara but she is not a singer), singing the lines that aren't made for them excluding the dance steps, they need to reorganize all just for 3, you understand?

• Like 4

i was wondering and thinking why DSP choose this way, and now I realized, KARA really needs new members, we all think about our feelings but no about how the group is gonna make a presentation, 90% of their songs are divided for 5 members, they can't start over 0 again, imagine how tired gonna feel the other 2 (sorry, i love Hara but she is not a singer), singing the lines that aren't made for them excluding the dance steps, they need to reorganize all just for 3, you understand?

Yeah, perhaps you are right   :o

Translation:  

I believe its a chance to stand on a world stage. If we can stand together on stage, it would be great. I'm going to cling on this like crazy. I really have to do this, I have to catch this (chance). That is my mindset.

Her pics:

09.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 2

Guess we have to wait for all the teasers and watch the show to fully decide on who..

^-^ I also agree.

We can't just pick randomly and carelessly just because of looks and because they have been in the idol life before. Just have to wait.