KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

4WWMR8d.png

10369321_472863036192660_1872224020_n.jp

We meet in hurry and we eat till our bellies are going to burst then we chat about 5~6 hours!! Wow sitting down and talking like that make me feel like we are taking forever plane, so long that our legs become swollen haha #rush meeting #home party # KARA #chat

trans by Haradaily @ tumblr

Sorry because no time to browse all for now..Inform me if posted or not..and i'll delete it

Kamilia hang banners around Korea to protest member additions

1545204_807713779239345_4241186434342047

"To DSP media, we reject new member for KARA"

Sources

https://twitter.com/...789616027869184

https://www.facebook...807713779239345

• Like 1

are those banners going to have any impact on anyone or influence any decision? (it isn't going to happen their way.)

or to make their feelings clear? (they're already well-known and need no introduction.)

and why didn't they address to kara too? (they need to learn how to read and respect the decision made.)

choosing to let your feeling out on kamilia day fanmeet, it's a "masterpiece". (they don't think from the position of the 3 girls. they only care about what they want.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

I don't blame fans for opposing the new members project. But, we can't really take back the time and effort that has gone into making the Kara project. I'm hoping KARA3 makes their position clear (if they're with DSP on the Kara Project) because I could picture a few possibilities of this Kara project and why DSP is doing it.   

Hopefully the girls will say something that'll make the fans a little more assured on the possible problems KARA3 will face if they do get new members. I mean, we've only had one message from Gyuri and the rest are words of the company. I'm not saying DSP are forcing the decisions, but in the end, DSP makes the calls.

original.jpg

I love Kara Addict graphics~ they're so eye catching x3

• Like 1

if it's always claimed to be "dsp makes the calls", then whatever the girls are going to say today and tomorrow, it isn't going to be accepted too because this bunch of fans will continue to interpret to what they want to hear. this bunch of fans are amazingly capable of thinking of any reason just to prove that they're right and everyone else is wrong. before we ask, we must learn to give. before we listen, we must learn to accept. no one is perfect, including this bunch of fans.

most think dsp is stupid but i think dsp is very clever because this bunch of fans are still stubbornly around bugging. yes, they are staying for kara but also choose not to trust them totally. i seriously believe this bunch of fans can't live without dsp.

if one doesn't trust the words from the girls, don't ask for anything from the girls. just accept what the company and the girls offer, it's easy.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

'This bunch of fans' shouldn't be addressed. If they're like that then there's no point in paying attention cuz they're being stubborn.  

However, there are fans waiting for the girls themselves to speak up about the Kara project or about Kara & Kamilias. About anything.   

Also, the banner says "We oppose Kara's new member recruitment." It doesn't say they reject the new member. They disagree with the recruitment. The statement is still formal and only stating their position.

^    

But i want in HD!!! hehe  :gemheart:    

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KARA APOLOGIZE TO FANS AT ANNUAL FAN MEETING FOR DISAPPOINTMENT REGARDING “KARA PROJECT”    

KARA held a fan meeting as a 3 member group for the first time on the 24th of May at Blue Square Samsung Card Hall, in which this fan meeting provided an opportunity for fans, KARA and DSP Media to settle the complaints regarding the addition of a new member.

On the 12th of May, DSP Media announced that they were going to add a new member to KARA through an audition program titled “KARA Project”. Yet fans showed a strong reaction against this move, in which they even hung a large banner expressing their opposition, which read “We oppose the addition of a new KARA member” near the office of DSP Media.

However despite the complaints and opposition, DSP Media went ahead and released teasers of 7 trainees, or “Baby KARA” members, who had the potential to be the next new KARA member.

According to a fan who attended the fan meeting, Kyuri apologized to the one thousand fans who attended the fan meeting for continuously hurting them with disappointing news, and that she did not want people whom she considered special to get hurt.

She also explained that she cannot reveal certain things that will be broadcast, so she feels frustrated, however she emphasized the most important thing was for the fans to trust the 3 current members.

She further added that the KARA members are trying their best not to disappoint their fans, and that they are currently doing all in their power to find the best method, so she asked for their trust and patience.

Member Seungyeon agreed with Kyuri, and added that it was heartbreaking for everyone to see people who were so close to them leave, and that she was sorry for bringing disappointing news almost every year.

Hara also added that the emotions the members are feeling are all equally painful, and that she trusted the fans understood how the members of KARA were currently feeling, however during her speech, Hara choked up on tears and could not finish her sentence.

She explained that she originally promised herself that she would not cry at the fan meeting, but she could not help crying because she was merely happy to see their fans again.

Although fans expressed a great dissatisfaction in DSP Media’s move to add a new member to KARA, there was no word on the cancellation of this move, suggesting that they will continue on with the “KARA Project”, which will be aired on MBC music from the 27th of May.

Meanwhile, all fan meeting ticket profits were donated to charities and organizations to help teens, as with their previous annual fan meetings.

Source: Star News

source - http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/86692956608/kara-apologize-to-fans-at-annual-fan-meeting-for

• Like 6

Credit to Ultraman88

The tickets for the two Fan Meet shows in Japan handled by Ticket Pia have been sold out.

The other Ticketing site has just a few tickets remaining for the 2nd show.

up113007.png
  • Like 1

^

heard the tickets was sold out in 8 mins! really awesome j-kamilias!!

from AKP

Gyuri shared, "It's frustrating and I don't like that there are things that I want to say but I cannot say on broadcast... I just hope that you believe in the three of us. No matter what anyone else says, that is not important... We are doing our best... We think we found the best solution to not disappoint you all anymore. Please trust us and wait for us a bit longer."

Seungyeon shared, "I feel the same way as [Gyuri]... Prior to coming here, I should have organized what I was going to say by writing it out but I didn't know what to say after thinking about it for a couple days. I am very sorry that I cannot say it refreshingly... I really had a lot of anxiety this year but because I have been consistently working, I don't know if I was running away [from the problem] or not... There were a lot of people who I had to part with unwillingly this year so I was very lonely. It hurts so much. The people who I really thought would stay by my side of course have left and I think that you all know it well too... I am constantly thinking so I hope that you can wait a little longer... Every time we do something each year, we are really sorry that we are making things difficult for you. I hope that you stay with us a little longer."

Hara shared, "I feel the same way as my unnis", and broke into tears. She continued, "I have faith that you all know how we're feeling very well... I promised my unnis that I wouldn't cry but after seeing your faces, I can't control myself well... I thought about what I should say confidently without crying while looking at your faces, but nothing comes to my mind at the moment. I'm just happy that I get to see you in a long time."

source - http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/kara-express-their-honest-feelings-on-the-changes-in-their-group-during-their-fan-meeting

• Like 6

the first question, what did you see?

7rv17.jpg

79eg1.jpg

kokuf.jpg

90fb.jpg

2zx2.jpg

those hands..

"they" helped to pack and distribute the goodie bags,

"they" helped to shake and comfort those hearts (of fans)

and..

"they" were the same hands which the 3 used to wipe away their tears earlier.

the next question, what do you want to see?

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 6