tumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o1_r2_500.gif

Contains vulgarities  :gemsorry:

tumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o5_250.giftumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o8_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o2_250.giftumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o10_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o3_250.giftumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o4_250.giftumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o7_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mshev0EpZI1r6sw56o6_r2_500.gif

Credit: tumblr

Haha Jiyoung flying into that box gets me everytime now, where is that from?  

These gifs/quotes are awesome...how can you not love them eh ;-)

korean comeback confirmed + showcase in August, so excited nao!

GIMME GIMME KARA ~~~ IM MORE THAN READY

"KARA is already begin filming their new MV (Korean/Japan) today"

Cr: @kara200703

KARA will hold their Korean comeback showcase in August! - DSP Media

EXCITED

• Like 3

from OH thread

and 

Korean article

DSP said the title track is powerful yet light song (the ) it will be made by Duble Sidekick

MV Filming is somewhere in Gyeonggi province

The mini album will be released in Mid August

歌謡関係者、"KARAが作曲チームの異端サイドキックの曲で8月にカムバックする。9日、京畿道の某所で新曲のMV撮影を行なった" KARAは8月にミニアルバムを発売する

DSP側、"KARAが8月中旬に新しいミニアルバムを発売する。タイトル曲は、ヒットメーカーの作曲チーム「異端サイドキック」が作った軽快でありながらパワフルなダンス曲だ"

• Like 4

from OH thread
and 
Korean article

DSP said the title track is powerful yet light song (the ######) it will be made by Duble Sidekick

MV Filming is somewhere in Gyeonggi province
The mini album will be released in Mid August

歌謡関係者、"KARAが作曲チームの異端サイドキックの曲で8月にカムバックする。9日、京畿道の某所で新曲のMV撮影を行なった" KARAは8月にミニアルバムを発売する
DSP側、"KARAが8月中旬に新しいミニアルバムを発売する。タイトル曲は、ヒットメーカーの作曲チーム「異端サイドキック」が作った軽快でありながらパワフルなダンス曲だ"

Duble Sidekick did songs for The Seeya...

Young Ji came from that project.

Coincidence?

• Like 1

[Exclusive] Kara to Return in August with Duble Sidekick’s Song

Having enlisted a new member, Kara will be retuning with a song written by Duble Sidekick.

According to multiple broadcast affiliates on July 11, “Kara will be making a comeback in August with a new song by Duble Sidekick. They filmed the new music video in Gyonggi province on July 9.”

Kara will be returning as a four member group after adding Heo Young Ji as the new member. After Nicole and Kang Ji Young left the group, Kara went through some difficulties but due to Park Gyuri, Goo Hara and Han Seung Yeon’s efforts to keep the group together, Kara is taking on a new challenge with its new mini album releasing in August. 

The upcoming album has been gathering a lot of interest especially since this is the first time that Kara will be working together with Duble Sidekick. 

Duble Sidekick is currently one of the most sought after hitmakers in the K-pop world, having written numerous hits including Girl’s Day’s Something, A Pink’s Mr. Chu, g.o.d.’s The Lone Duckling, Gary & Jung In’s Your Scent and more.

An affiliate of Kara said, “Heo Young Ji has been the new source of energy for the group. The members showed a high level of determination as they prepared the new album. We also have a high expectation for Kara’s teamwork with Duble Sidekick.”

Meanwhile, Kara will be releasing a new album in August and launching a Japanese tour in October.

from korean articles,

the concept will be like lupin 2.0 (omfg my favorite concept, this is gonna be so daebak!!)

they finished recording new songs for album & filming for mv, so excited now! I'm so ready for new KARA !! 

oh well doubleside kick is not bad. most of their songs so far arent dissapointing ( at least to me xD)
  • Like 5

I'm about to cry and die at the same moment. O-M-G!!! This is crazy unbelievable!

And tbh, this is the first kpop group I see that prepares a song+choreography+MV in a week o.ò like it's crazy. I think that's all due their teamwork meaning they surely got along well and for that I'm proud <3

• Like 1

I'm about to cry and die at the same moment. O-M-G!!! This is crazy unbelievable!

And tbh, this is the first kpop group I see that prepares a song+choreography+MV in a week o.ò like it's crazy. I think that's all due their teamwork meaning they surely got along well and for that I'm proud <3

haha yeah same...I wonder if quite a lot of this was already sorted out (parts of the song already recorded, choregraphy started) before Younji joined so that by the time she did, it was a case of doing her parts then finalising everything else?  

Very exciting seeing all this new news!! =D

Edited by Tangy_Prawn

just for fun ( but who knows right lmao)

from hara latest insta update 

BsR2xdUCYAAP9nc.jpgBsR2xm5CMAApzUQ.jpg

859945042.jpg

pd07Sxd.jpg

[c] http://karawa.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=33839&page=0&sca=&sfl=&stx=&spt=0&page=0&cwin=#c_33841

what what if other members also have tattoo-ed their own initials for this comeback keke.. badass kara XDD

• Like 3