KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Heres another article, not sure if its been put anywhere already but just in case ;-):

KARA reportedly completed filming for their first music video already with newly added member Youngji!

According to music insiders in an exclusive by Star News on the 16th, KARA teamed up with director ZANYBROS' Hong Won Ki for their music video filmed at a studio in Namyangju, Gyeonggido on the 13th. Director Hong told Star News, "Almost to the point that you couldn't feel the empty spots left by two members, their energy was overwhelming... New member Youngji also followed along well. It was sweet to see the unnis take care of Youngji a lot and give her advice."

KARA will make their comeback with a new mini-album with help from Duble Sidekick for their title track this August!  

credit: allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/kara-reportedly-complete-filming-for-their-first-music-video-with-new-member-youngji

Edited by Tangy_Prawn
  • Like 1

Can't wait to see the MV^^ also I'd love to see pictures from Youngji's welcome party! It's very lovely from Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara to organise it, I'm sure it made Youngji more welcome to KARA^^

• Like 4

Correct me if I am wrong but they said the reason they are getting all these new ppl is bc the old ones will jst work with BF5.

different from the one reported in newsbox, this article said that kara did their mv shooting on 11-13 july in namyangju, gyeonggi province.
anyway, it has more words from the producer himself.

Yea I saw that too... I will post an UPDATE post, thanks :)

• Like 1

Correct me if I am wrong but they said the reason they are getting all these new ppl is bc the old ones will jst work with BF5.      

Yea I saw that too... I will post an UPDATE post, thanks :)

the previous composer (Sweetunes) did say during KARA lawsuit in 2011 that they will only work with "KARA5".

But idk if that's really the reason for all this new changes.

Or maybe it's DSP's attempt to create a new image/sound for KARA by changing to new composers.

btw, the MV director is not new to KARA. they had directed KARA's Jumping and Orion MV before.

Edited by haniey
  • Like 3

With all the groups listed in that tweet, I wouldn't be surprised if each group only sends a couple of members, so we may not get a chance to see all four members together.

Those are only the idols invited, as an invite you are free to either come or not because of busy schedule. I don't know if KARA was busy during the 15th of July (the day this episode was recorded) but I think they might have been there cause it's totally a good opportunity for them to already pre-promote as four, if you know what I mean. Among the 100 idols, some groups couldn't came because of their full schedules

• Like 1

NEWS NEWS:

Jiyoung will make her debut as an actress on October! Congratulations Jiyoung bb <3

And they also said KARA is still in touch with her and they still have a strong bond.

Saying that and some other infos, they also said that they prepared new KARA's album to be both suitable for japan and korea and they'll have a huge amount of promotions.

source: xxx

• Like 3

More news (just translated the part that is indeed new) - it's not the translation of every single word, just a bit of summary.  

Kara songs from this album are really powerful. Intense dance and choreography that is significantly on a higher degree of difficulty than usual. Members spent more than 8 hours a day to pratice the choreography. 

DSP Media also said "Members have this burning passion also and especially due the confluence of the youngest (Youngji) and she showed a higher-than-expected synergy. We're really enthusiastic to prepare the stage"

source: karawa
Edited by xbrokenarrow
  • Like 5

NEWS NEWS:

Jiyoung will make her debut as an actress on October! Congratulations Jiyoung bb <3

And they also said KARA is still in touch with her and they still have a strong bond.

Saying that and some other infos, they also said that they prepared new KARA's album to be both suitable for japan and korea and they'll have a huge amount of promotions.

source: xxx

This is great news, Jiyoung has been quiet recently so I'm shes been cracking on hard with her studies in prep for this ;-)

It never crossed my mind that they would loose contact, they are like family afterall...its still really good to hear this though.

Thanks for sharing the news!

• Like 1