KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Gracious, I think I'm dying! Can't wait!

There's something in the teaser bothers me but I can't place a finger into it. Maybe they're using our official color? I don't know. And we must thank that Graphic artist who made that album more anticipating.

Wow,Kara made this far eventhough barriers and crisis come along. They made me proud each one of them. I hope YoungJi would do well. Fighting!

• Like 2

birthday (and anniversary) cake and the character was taken from "gaeul".

0fc600.jpg

and to be very honest, i hope hamhara don't share it with the 4 pets (assuming jing's is with them.)

3f7c8a.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 6

according to this, kara will have event in macau tomorrow (140726)

http://instagram.com/p/q3dU0JKMug/

HbQgk8U.png

not sure if kara is there already or not as there's no kara pictures so far, anyway i'm so excited ! This could be new kara 1st event kyaaaaa!!!

more about the event : http://karawa.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=46472&page=0&sca=&sfl=&stx=&sst=&sod=&spt=0&page=0

• Like 1

I feel like the reason behind DSP's hiding (:D) Youngji is that they want to attract attention to the new album.
I mean if Youngji shows up with KARA in any show/programme than the news abou new member will spread everywhere and all the public attention will be lost. 
Just an opinion though. I have never understood DSP's managing.

I'm so excited for Day & Night. And I will order my copy when it is out. :3

• Like 4

I feel like the reason behind DSP's hiding ( :D) Youngji is that they want to attract attention to the new album.

I mean if Youngji shows up with KARA in any show/programme than the news abou new member will spread everywhere and all the public attention will be lost. 

Those ppl who follow me on twitter knows that I think the same way as you do LOL. 

I feel like the reason behind DSP's hiding ( :D) Youngji is that they want to attract attention to the new album.

I also think 0G is a new mini album's secret weapon!!!So we should patiently wait until showcase!

• Like 1

http://news.naver.co...1&lfrom=twitter

Seungyeon became the owner of the commercial building.

ChungWoo building , Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu , Seoul , Korea 

Total area of ​​800 square meters about it on the fourth floor from the first floor above ground basement.

( * Building of Hara is also located in the same Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu.

The distance between the two buildings is about 900m. 

( * Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu is where land prices are the highest in South Korea.)

Purchase price of the building is $ 4,430,000. 

60% of the purchase price of the building is a loan.

(* To purchase commercial buildings => Store in a commercial building to pay the rent. 

In Korea, the most reliable way of investing.)

from OH

• Like 2

Posted Today, 10:40 AM (Edited by steprider, Today, 10:59 AM.)

My rough translation of a Korean article from Nate...

Change has replaced familiarity…what is KARA’s comeback strategy?

201472593639lqo9hks_T5_90130.jpg

The girl group KARA plans to rely on familiarity as their comeback strategy. Their new mini album “Day & Night” will use familiar music style, with a commitment to retain KARA’s original flavour.

KARA’s company DSP Media disclosed to Dispatch on 25 July in a phone interview, “Recently KARA has undergone a lot of changes, with member changes etc. Fortunately the original three KARA members and new member Youngji are able to harmonise/blend well together, beyond earlier expectation, making it possible for a sooner-than-expected comeback.” 

There will not be much changes in the music area. The original KARA style of music will be back. The company mentioned, “When we requested for songs from Duble Sidekick we also made a request to retain KARA’s original flavour,” and added, “With a new member recently added, if we change the music style too drastically, the changes might be too much for the fans to accept.”

However, there will be an upgrade in the choreography, with plans for KARA to display their great dancing capability. Sources said “The choreography for the new album has a high degree of difficulty, and similar to the butt dance and microphone dance, there will again be a point dance.”

The goal is to display a mature charm. Visually, the concept will be one of elegance and sexiness. The company disclosed, “We have prepared more than 10 sets of comeback costumes. Rather than more exposure of skin, we aim to emphasise more on sexy beauty, and greet the fans with an enhanced mature visual effect.”

Right now KARA is into the final stages of the comeback preparation. The plan is to launch a showcase on 18th next month. DSP said, “Right now KARA is going through final practices for the comeback. In particular, the youngest Youngji is practising 24 hours everyday, working hard for the group.”

Orignal article: here

Translated from C-Kamilia translation.

@Post-Impressionism - pl feel free to correct any mis-translation.  

• Like 7

http://news.naver.co...1&lfrom=twitter

Seungyeon became the owner of the commercial building.

ChungWoo building , Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu , Seoul , Korea 

Total area of ​​800 square meters about it on the fourth floor from the first floor above ground basement.

( * Building of Hara is also located in the same Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu.
     The distance between the two buildings is about 900m. 

( * Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu is where land prices are the highest in South Korea.)

Purchase price of the building is $ 4,430,000. 

60% of the purchase price of the building is a loan.

(* To purchase commercial buildings => Store in a commercial building to pay the rent. 

In Korea, the most reliable way of investing.)

from OH

oh thanks for that info..   so  60 %  is a loan from the bank.?   i heard hara pay the full price of her building in cash she didnt even loan from the bank is  it true?

from oh

Shooting period of the music video - 4 days  

Shooting together, Japan and Korea version. 

There may be a "Mamma Mia" in the words of a song

*** It is a rumor. Believe it or not ****