KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

@edr49890   

too much spoiler !!!  :gemnoway:

4 days filming!!wow for sure the MV is like MAMAM MIA hehe!!

http://instagram.com...sbyj?modal=true

Swimming pool in Macau 

with head-leader of a dance team (Hot Chicks) 

10547132_420496498088712_1806972413_n.jp

• Like 2

4 days filming!!wow for sure the MV is like MAMAM MIA hehe!!

http://instagram.com...sbyj?modal=true

Swimming pool in Macau 

with head-leader of a dance team (Hot Chicks) 

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/10547132_420496498088712_1806972413_n.jpg

wahhhhhhh ... hara ...!!!!!  more  pics please.  wondering where is seungyeon and gyuri.

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote images, please
  • Like 1

When netizens realize they're nothing but just a bunch of haters  :refreshed: 

01.8933555.1_99_20140726090102.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] KARA Seungyeon becomes the owner of a Chungdamdong building

Source: Korea Econ via Naver

1. [+4,773, -71] So stop feeling bad for her. She's rich and has enough to live off of. It's the KARA fans who got betrayed by DSP who we should feel bad for.

2. [+4,327, -112] Honestly jealous. Just because she's an idol, she gets into dramas easily and makes lots of money.

3. [+3,532, -53] Well clearly KARA still makes money so it doesn't matter what their image is or how much hate they get.. and the reason they're continuing the group with an extra member.. ㅋ

4. [+807, -17] To be able to buy a 4.5 billion won building at the age of 27... Celebrities better not whine about how hard they have it and how they don't have private lives. If it's so hard for you, quit and go work a regular job until you realize just how good you actually have it.

5. [+509, -10] 4.5 billion won building at 26 years old... It just sounds like a story from another world that I'm not even jealous... ㅋㅋ

6. [+479, -21] Oh look, nuna bought a building with all the money you guys gave her

>> Taken from netizenbuzz.

• Like 2

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sewK7QLEITM/U9MzYMYo52I/AAAAAAAAwQI/OzPohwoYUgk/s1600/01.8933555.1_99_20140726090102.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] KARA Seungyeon becomes the owner of a Chungdamdong building

1. [+4,773, -71] So stop feeling bad for her. She's rich and has enough to live off of. It's the KARA fans who got betrayed by DSP who we should feel bad for.

2. [+4,327, -112] Honestly jealous. Just because she's an idol, she gets into dramas easily and makes lots of money.

3. [+3,532, -53] Well clearly KARA still makes money so it doesn't matter what their image is or how much hate they get.. and the reason they're continuing the group with an extra member.. ㅋ

4. [+807, -17] To be able to buy a 4.5 billion won building at the age of 27... Celebrities better not whine about how hard they have it and how they don't have private lives. If it's so hard for you, quit and go work a regular job until you realize just how good you actually have it.

5. [+509, -10] 4.5 billion won building at 26 years old... It just sounds like a story from another world that I'm not even jealous... ㅋㅋ

6. [+479, -21] Oh look, nuna bought a building with all the money you guys gave her

the last comment seems to be rude.

Edited by tragicpiano

These girls worked pretty hard for what they have now. They deserve it.

There were days when they had to wait in the manager's car in order to perform or conduct an interview since there was usually no facilities for them. Those are the old days.

I am happy for them.

• Like 2

Woah. Agree with nethotz, the last comment sound rude

For me, that's fine if they get that rich. They deserve it. They're really exhausted, they worked very hard, profesionally, as an international artists.

Same as CEO, vice president, rocket engineer, etc. That people all deserve that huge amount of money.

Lol.. Every comment is so jealous.

And so blind at the same time, you may put many other celebrities in her place, just the name and group change. Would they say the same for SNSD ones? I think fans would remain silent and haters would do what they always do

Edited by lethern
  • Like 1

talk about antis, these comments are nothing as compared to those said about youngji from our very own kamilia.

we should look at ourselves before we comment about others.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

hammie deserve that..she is super bz with drama...3 drama in 1 year...many mv..many concert in japan...with magazine..i think she has 4 or 5 this year right...she really work hard ok..that why she deserve that...i think she is 1 st female idol who buy really expensive building..hara buy cash bcoz only 1.2. bilion.yuri snsd 1.7 b,snsd seohyun 1.2 b,jesicca 1.4 b,jyj junsu 2.3 b,jyj jaejoong 3.2 b,boa 2.7 b, kim hyun joong 2.3 b !!!but they r buy vila or house..only seungyeon buy building...top and gd also get building but i dont know the price..

• Like 1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sewK7QLEITM/U9MzYMYo52I/AAAAAAAAwQI/OzPohwoYUgk/s1600/01.8933555.1_99_20140726090102.jpg

For me, it isn't important whether the members of KARA are rich or not. For me the most important thing is that they have a beautiful heart. And if they can invest in something that is very good.

Edited by tragicpiano

talk about antis, these comments are nothing as compared to those said about youngji from our very own kamilia.

we should look at ourselves before we comment about others.

The situations are totally different. Seungyeon worked her *** off for 7 years to get to this spot. People still doubt because she's 'just' an idol? Nope, she is one of the top idols, that's why she gets the spotlight in the media. Companies and producers seek her because she's popular and capable. She continues to proves herself regardless which role she plays, whether idol, singer, dancer, actor, MC, voice actor, model, etc.

People saying being idol is easier than a regular job. Well, why don't they all try to be idols? Then they would also get special privileges and a huge bank account, like top celebrities like KARA, but I really doubt it. Try to take over Japanese market and their hearts. Sounds so easy to them. But of all the groups that tried, KARA is one of the rare few who succeeded. The girl group who set and broke countless records. Sounds so easy, right?

• Like 5