KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

@xbrokenarrow

i'm certain yuda will say yes if you ask. :) (if you've a problem reaching him, let me know.)

I could add the subs in the video and upload it but I don't want to do it without the translator permission

I have forwarded the link to the Sweet Mel Team. 

We are looking extra help for Sweet Melodix btw, so if you'd like to help out let one of the admin team know. Some of the positions require no experience and we can teach.

• Like 1

I have forwarded the link to the Sweet Mel Team.   

We are looking extra help for Sweet Melodix btw, so if you'd like to help out let one of the admin team know. Some of the positions require no experience and we can teach.

Oh, I could have helped only in adding subs on the video, but I guess it's better if pro do it anyways ^^

Also, I'm crying:

Bv_jFASCUAA-am1.png

• Like 2

Netizenbuzz| Kara wins #1 on Show Champion

1. [+3,586, -451] I didn’t expect it either

2. [+2,489, -409] When they won today, Goo Hara and that new member were holding hands and looked pretty close. Especially when Hara reached for her hand first and they were talking.

3. [+2,584, -554] But they’re #40something on the digital charts…

4. [+1,477, -570] Goo Hara's pretty, please work hard and earn more fans! I'm sure you're upset from all the exaggerated posts for a while but congratulations.

5. [+1,256, -555] Congratulations, they’re happy just being able to stand on stage even if they don’t win!

6. [+320, -57] Show Champion’s the channel that broadcast the KARA Project ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+298, -155] To all the people hating about their win, read this. Show Champion is not a show that gives wins based off of digital or physical sales but any of the popular ones among their cast. No reason to hate on KARA for that. Show Champion’s the same exact show that Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ never won on. It’s a waste of energy for you to be hating on them over this.

• Like 3

That video is awesome. The song is amazing, it still feels a little bit weird how Kara's songs genre is changing, it's not drastic change but lately their songs are more matured compared to their past songs - Damaged Lady, Runaway, Don't Hurry, Thank You Summer Love (if you look at the lyrics you'll know why), Daydream, Guilty, Lost, Wanna Do, 2Night. 

Hara is the one that I always look forward to as during every comeback, her vocal just keeps on improving and it shows how much she tries and she has worked very hard to prove to many she can do it.

• Like 1

they've arrived for fansign

qANBoY.jpg

dvZCu1.jpg

@edr

hmm?? when is inki? isn't it on sunday? lol, i don't understand your question.

yup, we need miracle on the 3 big music stations.

Edited by red4summer