KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Glad most people here don't speak Chinese... 

The comments below are horrible, which makes them not seem to be a fan at all.

2 things:

1) as you're aware, that site isn't a kara forum and hence it's normal to read those comments.

2) however, even in the kara forum, some are still talking rubbish.

Edited by red4summer

2 things:

1) as you're aware, that site isn't a kara forum and hence it's normal to read those comments.

2) however, even in the kara forum, some are still talking rubbish.

That's for sure.

I've got accustomed to the tone they (Chinese fans) speak,

but I think at least they were interested in KARA so they came to check the post; nevertheless, the result was still disappointing.

I don't know what they are picky about; as for me, I just feel happy hearing they are releasing an new album :gemhappy:  

That's for sure.

I've got accustomed to the tone they (Chinese fans) speak,

but I think at least they were interested in KARA so they came to check the post; nevertheless, the result was still disappointing.

I don't know what they are picky about; as for me, I just feel happy hearing they are releasing an new album :gemhappy:  

I'm not a socio-cultural expert, but from what I've observed, the mainland Chinese diss on virtually anything/anyone that's relevant in/related to Japan.

It has to do with the animosity among the three East Asian countries (China, Japan, Korea).