KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

i used how-old.net to guess what ages are people in images. for summergic cover, this was the result:

http://www.shenafu.com/images/kara-summergic%20howold.jpg

they guessed their ages as:

Gyuri: 31

Seungyeon: 23

Hara: 28

Youngji: 27

It's been awhile since my last visit to this thread,

but that post -- LOL!

fake maknae!

proof of everyone, including computers, fooled by Seungyeon!

Edited by tragicpiano
Do not quote media, please
  • Like 2

It was my first time to listen to the whole mini-album (thanks to the Youtube uploaders, sorry but that's the only way I can listen to it these days).

It is definitely one of their best, even better than 'Day & Night' actually, at par with 'Full Bloom' in terms of diversity and energy. Covers all bases-cute, sexy, fun, sweet, sad. It's a very mature KARA, even the cuteness has a balanced feel to it. What's funny though is that Youngji does sound almost exactly like Nicole in her rap parts.

It's also very surprising to think that they've already had 3 different composers, but they never lose their signature sound.

This is an 8.5-9 on a scale of 1-10.

• Like 1

Was this already posted?

tumblr_npskaqgkl21tag0xao1_500.jpg

Kara will held a concert on june 29 on China along with... well i dont know who they are (Big Bang??) but that doesn't matter, this could be a game changer on the future...

found on tumblr

Edited by Megatherion
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be ready to bet my whole KARA collection that at least one of the shows in Yokohama will take place in Yokohama Arena. Also nice coverage of the whole Japan, wish I could be there during the tour *sigh*

• 2 weeks later...