• Like 1

Official KARA 2013 ACHIEVEMENT (KOREA)

2013 Kang Jiyoung High Cut Vol. 144 magazine

Updated Sales

Official KARA Album/Digital Sales(KOREA/JAPAN) Since Debut 2007/2010-Present

and also Next Is imporant so please

Update that thread for French Kiss and Best Album 

debut Sales Thank you

I doubt i can finish it heheh but anyway..

if some of you want to finish ..thank you,,,

Official KARA LINE Application Photo

First time in video? well 1st time to me hehe

[Other] 131119-20 KARA Army Formation "First Time in VIDEO"

Several Japanese teenagers speak out against anti-Korean rallies in Shinjuku

Despite ongoing issues with South Korea,

there are a few young people who are making a stand against those who organize anti-Korean rallies and propagate hate speech about Japan’s neighbours. While these young people started out defending Koreans because of their love for K-pop, they are taking concrete actions to tell others that it’s not okay to hold these anti-Korean demonstrations.

One of these teenagers is a 16-year-old girl from Numazu, Shizuoka Prefecture.

She loves K-pop culture and is a die-hard fan of one Korean singer. Because of her love for the culture, she taught herself the Korean language and has friends from South Korea that she met online. When she found out about the monthly demonstrations in the Shinokubo area in Tokyo’s Shinjuku Ward, which has a large Korean population, she took it upon herself to go there in person, despite objections from her family. She stood in front of the demonstrators and tried to block them from continuing their hate-filled diatribe. The protestors shouted “Go back to Korea!” and just walked past her. The riot police pushed her out of the way so she wouldn’t get hurt, but she was crying out of frustration. But when she found out a few days later that one of the rallies scheduled for the week after was cancelled, she felt that her counter hate speech was not a waste of time.

Meanwhile, a 15-year-old boy from Aichi Prefecture got mixed reactions when he posted a YouTube video about his opinions against those who are inciting these Korean hate rallies. He initially thought of hiding his face because he knew he would get flack, but then decided to be open because he didn’t want to be “sneaky”. The video has so far attracted 12,500 views, and while there were a lot of critical comments about the content of his video, he mostly got supportive ones. He’s also a huge K-pop fan and even showed a letter from a popular group Kara, who encouraged their Japanese fans after the 2011 disasters. He says that even if people have anger or frustration against Koreans, using offensive language will just make things worse. He also said that if the demonstrators are “adult” enough, they should find other ways to express their opinions.

• Like 1

^

nice nice but in all honesty, i want to read those from korea too. "excuse" the politicians etc, people from both side must stop harbouring hate towards each other. especially neighbouring countries, everyone must accept each other presence (without bringing up the past) because we only have one planet to share and live on.

this is beyond kara and easy for me/us to say but we have to move on.

Edited by red4summer

'Just try your smile, and dry your eyes,

I will bring back the moon into your sky,

And ever you will, remember darling,

I will be there JUST FOR YOU'

We don't ever forget how much your place stay in our heart, we just too loving you, so whatever the future will be, we will hold each other, to walk for a more longer road from now on, you are my first love in the beginning, and now you will also be the last one I will love, you started my life at past, so will also you become my end in this life...... I know, you will not forget us, this moment, so me too, I had prepared to follow you forever, if this month becomes the last month with you, so what I want to do now is cherish this time, of course, only with you....... Just because I'm too loving you, just because of your dreams are so great, so this will be the way, we will not be separated, neither will be teared apart...... Start with KARA, end with KARA......... FIGHTING!!! For the future!!!

Oricon Single Chart 

1. 347,244 copies - 乃木坂 46
2. 77,831 copies - 東方神起 
3. 34,179 copies - Perfume 
4. KARA 
NZTXAZL.jpg  

Oricon Album Chart:  

*1 98,653 KAT-TUN[/background]
*2 34,597 G-DRAGON [/background]
*3 26,860 ワン・ダイレクション [/background]
*4 KARA

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2013-11-26/

Edited by hanuel jhen
  • Like 1

Hello kamilia?, im lurkingnif i have time..i cant control my time here,mand like before,im adopting to this countries time..

Anyway.i log in to give my opinion about sales...

As for dailt chart..

Could be 25-30k, alway remember daily chart in not good basis to judge,

And also not being negtive but its kinda expedted. They release 2 unites,especilly BG is expensive as well and its right after the concert,

I think it will reach at lest 70-80K The normal trijectory of karas sales since EB,

Everyth is rush, during cocnert they also recorded for promotion imagine that, but then again, lets hope for good weekly chart..since its salary time in the next 2 days

• Like 3

^

thanks for the info but i only want "break it". i hope it got broadcast as stated/rumoured.

"Break It"  from 2012 Seoul Karasia.   

Can't embed here. It's around 585p but very nice. Take a look.    

Link to Karaboard:  http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1260631&page=0    

(edit)

Found a youtube clip that was uploaded.    

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 4