KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

just for fun ( but who knows right lmao)

from hara latest insta update 

859945042.jpg

[c] http://karawa.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=33839&page=0&sca=&sfl=&stx=&spt=0&page=0&cwin=#c_33841

what what if other members also have tattoo-ed their own initials for this comeback keke.. badass kara XDD

Is this in her latest Instagram?

I also checked her Twitter, only the first photo shows up on Instagram.

If she did post this at this point in time, then it's clear that she is against adding Young Ji.

That's a very strong statement to make.

I just don't want this to turn into T-ara 2.0...      

----    

Ooops, so I checked on the Karawa link and only the fans posted these other pics. Whew.

Edited by nightvisiongoggles
  • Like 2

i think, even if the girls (GyulHamHara) are secretly against new member addition, i don't think they will show it publicly like that.
they will probably just keep it among themselves. i'm sure they don't wanna pull a T-ARA...
i believe, at this stage, they've already moved on and accepting Youngji as part of the group~

• Like 6

I saw a picture on twitter of the newest Runningman episode. Apparently Kwangsoo went to the animation studio that made KARA the Animation because you can see boxes on top of a cupboard behind Kwangsoo that have the label 'KARA the Animation'. I don't know how to get the photo on twitter to share it here.

Is it me or all these 'appearances' by KARA (like the poster in Jaesuk's cell a few episodes back) is suggesting that either the PD's of Runningman really like KARA or that we will see our girls in an RM episode in the future? (I really hope the latter though..heh)

• Like 1

This is from KARASIA, it's really old. 

i guess it was   for  dsp festival. it is  a rehearsal  of kara and rainbow . i think  they put the baby kara their as a substitute  because some of the rainbow member is not  in the rehearsal.

ok. is this  real.  hara with  some of the  baby kara.? i just saw it on tumblr. i dont know if this  real or edited. 

i guess it was   for  dsp festival. it is  a rehearsal  of kara and rainbow . i think  they put the baby kara their as a substitute  because some of the kara &rainbow member is not  in the rehearsal.

here's the original picture.

BbDVXQnCAAEf9p-.jpg

• Like 1

the third global survey was conducted by kofice to collect statistics on korean wave and generate reports on overall situation. the data was collected from international consumers, from 11 countries with 4400 people participated. men and women aged 15-59 years were surveyed during the period 140121-140212. the reseach is for future development direction and it's referenced by korean event organizers etc.

www.kofice.or.kr

i shall only share those with kara ranked.

japan

quwcc.jpg

russia

4qshq.jpg

usa

f5yw.jpg

brazil

mz1m.jpg

*if there's any mistake, let me know. (the images belong to karaholic and they shall not be shared without any consent.)

in addition (and like it or not), i'll share hara rankings in her spazz thread in a short while.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

IT HAS BEEN NOW RELEASED THAT the three KARA members organized a welcome party for Youngji along with the DSP cast during their first very meeting :') I'm gonna cry forever!

awwww... good for them!

i hope DSP will release some pictures of their first meeting~ the 4 of them together ^^

• Like 2

different from the one reported in newsbox, this article said that kara did their mv shooting on 11-13 july in namyangju, gyeonggi province.

anyway, it has more words from the producer himself.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

^

precisely. we do what we can to clarify and hope that it can stop question being raised. all work starts from 1st july and they work in a group.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2