KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

HARA  is such a nice unnie to  youngji  

Hara is treating Youngji nicely!

구하라 “뿐만 아니라 자신의 촬영이 끝난 뒤에도 어색해하는 막내 허영지를 꼼꼼히 챙기며 현장 디렉터 역할을 자청했다는 후문이다.”

HARA article “After finishing her film shooting, Hara was taking care of Youngji who was unfamiliar with shooting.”

Cr: m_asteroids (twitter)

• Like 2

hara's nose, hara's lips , hara's face shape and youngji  eyes. thats what i see.

Here's another variation of KARA1, this time with Gyuri on the upper layer since she has the most distinct face (Gyuri>Seungyeon>Hara>Youngji), and edited for contrast on imgur... not that much of a difference, though:

PqDzqUP.jpg

@nightvisiongoggles

great initiative and excellently done. so all 4 faces matched? not resizing at all? thank you!

I did a bit of adjustment, but surprisingly, it was just minimal, their faces lined up pretty well!

• Like 3

So she will be the fifth ethereal member of KARA, Awesome :)

Here's another variation of KARA1, this time with Gyuri on the upper layer since she has the most distinct face (Gyuri>Seungyeon>Hara>Youngji), and edited for contrast on imgur... not that much of a difference, though:

PqDzqUP.jpg
    I did a bit of adjustment, but surprisingly, it was just minimal, their faces lined up pretty well!

karawa needs no introduction but for those who are unaware, (i won't go into "why" & "how" it was found but to) read below (which is taken from their guide to sign-up in english).

KARAWA is a fan site which will cheer KARA members Park Gyuri, Han Seung Yeon, Koo Hara, Heo YoungJi and past members Jung Nicole, Kang JiYoung, Kim Sung Hee.

To sum up, you should support course of activities and forms of activities of KARA always.

And you should not complain about that, even if you think 'It will be for KARA'.

You should leave course of activities and forms of activities of KARA to KARA themselves, their real family and management company.

So KARAWA is just a fan site to enjoy KARA activities and support the decision of KARA.

to me, there is only one kara fan site in korea. Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

i was used to sweet tune and i owed them since revolution.

i don't really know duble sidekick or what to expect from them but i think the changes are unavoidable.

based on past experience, i'll try not to get my hope too high by reading too much from the teasers.

2 more weeks, i can't wait to see the girls back on stage. once a year comeback, it matters so much.

in addition, i want the new song will be a hit like mister or step, to bring kara up to another level.

lastly, so many bad things have happened and i want the fandom to have a reason to smile (together) again.

• Like 8