KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

guys any suggestions i want to watch more kara vids in variety shows i already watch the kara bakery and some of their guestings in SGB and idol show and i want more hehehe

You should try watching HahaMong show. Part one: http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?/topic/7932-tv-show-20100711-sbs-haha-mong-show-part-1/

Part Two: http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?/topic/7739-tv-show-100718-kara-on-hahamong-part-2/

or

Happy Together

I can't wait to see the broadcast version!

I'm glad things have been resolved and Kara's back together on stage.

This Dream Concert is special to all of us cause of that.

Which is interesting for me, as last year's Dream Concert was the first performance I've ever seen from Kara.

I really can't wait to see this one. But most importantly, this just really shows that Kara is back and that's what matters the most.

Kara fighting~! <3

mixi ranking

...................1/4.....2/5......1/6

1. hara..........25101...27344....28393 (+1049)

2. jiyoung.......15640...17485....18480 (+995)

3. nicole........14560...15959....16723 (+764)

5. seungyeon.....12553...13812....14574 (+762)

9. gyuri..........7686....8179.....8465 (+286)

[c] kara baidu

wow, everyone keep increasing with fans, thats so great. Jiyoung especially is getting more of a chance to shine in Japan. I hope Kara can have a concert soon...i can't attend but i will totally buy the concert DVD :thumbup1:...thats honestly the main reason why i want them to have a concert :whistling::sweatdrop:

THANKS!!!! HaYeon abs and legs!!!! they are soo freaking attractive. in that first picture, NIcole really got into her role, it looks like she is really talking to gyuri about how to get to the beach, like "this is the way right?" haha and I love all the colors, I can't wait for the MV. TEASER COME OUT SOON!!!!

And the girls are off to Japan. Can't wait for their music station performances!

GgXHt.jpg

pv out! haha i like the song, the most jpop song this far i think? :thumbup1:

ehm i dont really like the dance, karapara, cute though, but it doesnt hit the jackpot :tongue:

gosh hara's waist & calf :thumbup:

Definitely the most jpop-ish song by KARA yet. The electric guitar riffs and frenetic ddr-esque background beats are very characteristic of jpop. As for Karapara...well...KARA always does quirky dance moves so it isn't really that weird to me. I will have to wait for the dance version to determine for sure how I feel about it. I didn't care much for the JCL routine at first, but when the dance version came out I loved it.

Edited by gyuriFTW

Kara earned 21.5 million in Japan for the first half of 2011 sales, #6 overall and #2 for international artist.

Not bad considering they only released 1 single and 1 dvd this year.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/89091/full/?from_todaysnews