KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

And most of the people there yesterday brought pink lightsticks :lol:

I guess they haven't seen/used the official balloon of K-Kamilias yet so no wonder they used lightsticks on the performance yesterday

for J-Kamilia if i'm not mistaken their color is pink, so yeah many people mistook it and thinks its only the other one fanbase...and i'm sure they already know KARA's color is pearl peach, if they chose pink there's must be some reason ^_^

That Australian lineup is the true dream concert heh.

...and KARA's mixi ranking

mixi ranking ..... 9/7 ..... 21/7

KARA .............89210.....91814 (+2604)

Hara .............32819.....34097 (+1278)

Jiyoung ..........20788.....21686 (+898)

Nicole ...........18875.....19578 (+703)

Seungyeon ........17081.....18023 (+942)

Gyuri .............9156......9369 (+213)

Hara's rising popularity just plows through all her issues heh ....

Edited by grainy

@grainy thanks for the mxi ranking.

I'm happy to see the continued support of J kamilia . It alleviates my fear for KARA popularity since the crisis. Glad to note that Hara's popularity has not diminish . I just wish that we could all look forward to a peaceful and crisis free future. This year has been a tough one for all of us.

For the light stick issue I just want to point out that KARA debuted in Japan first so they have first dibs on that color!

Sydney concert is just to good to be true. Maybe....I'm just jealous! :D KARA can you please come to New York it's a good place to shop and sight see.... now I sound like one of those tourist ads! :)

if they really are going to HK, then i cant wait to see fancams! what i really want to see is how the fans will react and of course the performances :tongue:

thanks grainy for the constant mixi updates! they're gaining a lot of new fans each time :thumbup:

Edited by monkiesxrule

WOW!!! So many concert/music festival they have to attend. Start with Love 1 festival, Kpop concert in Niigata, Incheon Korean Wave concert, FNS music festival,Hong Kong concert and Lotte concert. Anymore? Will they have their own concert soon? Maybe next year?Hopefully......

^ Yeah I know! Just trying to keep track of them is a hand full. Just imagine how busy the girls must be. On top of all those concerts they are also working on their Korean album. GEEZZZ!! Hope they get some resting time

Edited by JJW

This is such great news!! I love that DSP is turning up the promotion for Kara before they start to come back, keeps people interested in them and how they perform and also gives them more public awareness which can also lead to more Kara fans!!! i eagerly await the day that Kara have their own shows, maybe the company wants to see how this comeback goes and then give them some concert dates!! I hope Kara is ready for a concert!!! They are hard work and require tons more training and practice but i really want to see the girls start going past idol status and into entertainer/performer status and entertainers should have concerts!!!

Their latest mixi number i guess~

JYgcS.jpg

1. Goo Hara (34,768)

2. Kang Jiyoung (22,214)

4. Nicole Jung (19,963)

5. Han Seungyeon (18,659)

9 Park Gyuri (9,499)

Credits: notynodream + KARA Philippines Facebook Fanpage

Kara's Digital sales certifications by Riaj

Mister: 750,000 (ringtones) + 750,000 (full cellphone songs) + 500,000 (PC downloads) = 2,000,000

Jumping: 500,000 (ringtones) + 500,000 (full cellphone songs) + 250,000 (PC downloads) = 1,250,000

Jet Coaster Love: 100,000 (full cellphone songs) + 100,000 (PC downloads) = 200,000