KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

I also want Kara to win at least one on each music program when they do their comeback. But if the 3 weeks promotion is determine, then it might been hard for them. Nevertheless, i think they did not think about the award because they want to enjoy the comeback stage in Korea so much. That's why they didn't delay their comeback as some other groups that had been rumored to delay it because to avoid direct competition with SNSD.

with a crazy schedule like this, I'm so surprised when DSP didn't do any better to take care of KARA, look at the other group, they have their own private jet and yes, they 're still very flat. That makes me wonder what will happen to our girls when they have to wait at the airport to fly between Korea and Japan. Sure DSP isn't as rich as SM, but in that case, make more easier schedule for your artist please, don't push them so hard just because you want some more money. KARA is human too, and as fas as I remember, Seungyeon has to go to hospital once because the schedule was so tight. So DSP please treat KARA well as they desever it

^

wrap up everyone in cotton wool during practices/performances, arrange to fly in private jets between countries, ease off by reducing activities/trainings etc would sound great. it's logical to blame the college when one fails to meet the grade.

what do we know?

i know nuts but i remember dsp gives us kara. this undeniable fact alone deserves all the patience and understanding from all kamilias.

i still regret the 3-week decision but since we can't change it, let's give our fullness during the 3-week comeback, in cheering kara and dsp whom always stands behind them.

I don't agree with the 3-weeks decision either... (here I am giving my opinion not invited, lol) I wish KARA would promote longer in Korea...

But they are really loved in Japan, right? It surprised me. Of course they're a great group, but to receive this much love? It's really good for them, I think they could make a "kingdom" in Japan.

But despite the shot promotion in Korea, I'm not complaining, I really love their japanese works and can't wait for the release of the full japanese album!!

I also want Kara to win at least one on each music program when they do their comeback. But if the 3 weeks promotion is determine, then it might been hard for them. Nevertheless, i think they did not think about the award because they want to enjoy the comeback stage in Korea so much. That's why they didn't delay their comeback as some other groups that had been rumored to delay it because to avoid direct competition with SNSD.

I understand you completely, I don't think anyone is "happy" with the three weeks, I know I'm not, but I'll except it, and I'm OK with it; three weeks is still three weeks, meaning it's better than two weeks and even more so than one week. Kara have promoted for a short period of time before, and come out successful. I think we as Kamilia just need to have more faith. Just because they are going against you know who, DOES NOT mean that they can't win. At least, it doesn't to me. Yeah it will be hard with only three weeks but nothing is impossible, and no group is invincible. I'm forever glad that Kara hasn't announced any delay for their comeback. There is no need for them to delay anything, just like other groups have fans waiting for them to return, so does Kara.

I find it sad that there are companies out there who don't have faith enough in their own artist...the artist feed off of the confidence of their management, and if management don't seem confident than neither will the artist, which is why I'm glad with DSP going ahead with competing against SNSD who people are trying to not go against because they "just know" that their artist will loose. What kind of message is that sending? DSP is giving Kara confidence with this decision. They are saying to them, "Hey, you're just as good and just as popular and you are just as capable of winning awards and dominating the charts." For me, giving your artist confidence is the biggest key to success. As Kara has gotten more confident as a group, they have definitely become more successful.

I'm sure Kara would enjoy the return if it was even for a day. I know I would as a fan. They are trying their absolute best to work their way to the top in TWO separate countries, which is no-easy feat. With their own home country seemingly unwilling to let them take the top spot, I think it's ok for them to pursue, having it in another. Honestly, the top spot in Japan is a lot more lucrative than the top spot in Korea. Sure it would make for good bragging rights to be on top of both, but if Korea wants to play favorites and not give others a chance, Kara does have another, more lucrative option on the table

Recochoku sales still going strong as of 8/18:

Rank, Last week, Song

8 , 12 , GO GO サマー!

60 , 86 , ミスター (Mr.)

93 , - , ジェットコースターラブ (Jet Coaster Love)

Probably a lot of new releases last week, so got bumped down a bit. After the dust has settled, Kara climbs back up. Go Go Summer has been out for 6 weeks and manages to reenter the top 10. Even Mr. jumped 26 ranks, and JCL barely makes it back into top 100. Overall, still doing much better than Korean debuts (see spoiler below.)

Other Korean artists on Recochoku (as far as I can recognize)

Rank, Last week, Song, Artist

19 , 34 , Mr. Taxi , SNSD

36 , 38 , Bad Girl , SNSD

38 , 6 , I'm your man , 2PM

40 , 41 , Bang! (Japan Ver.) , After School

43 , 52 , Gee , SNSD

76 , 74 , Madonna (Japan Ver.) , Secret

MIXI Ranking .......1/8 .....25/8

KARA .............93302.....95060 (+1758)

Hara .............34768.....35361 (+593)

Jiyoung ..........22214.....22759 (+545)

Nicole ...........19963.....20525 (+562)

Seungyeon ........18659.....19354 (+695)

Gyuri .............9499......9615 (+116)

[c] baidukara

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW to the 2nd teaser :thumbup:

gyuri is still with her goddess stare arrogant look

seungyeon.. the chibi one is now gone :angry: and the matured one pops up, eye smile + red long hair (and uh i didnt know she dyed red her hair, it's good ^_^ )

hara, i see she's learned how to stare like gyul, lol. i like it best when the disco music starts and she REALLY enjoys it.

nicole nicole, hmm the subjective me, she's the prettiest one there, gorgeous, and hello long hair, how long has it been for you nicole, 4 years? :P

jiyoung! still the same :P big and lovable.

has hip dance officially be kara's ultimate move? :lol:

wohooooo to the new dsp :P

Girl's kneeling for a street performance?!?!! Did they jump over our girls with bikes? Jumpin' Jumpin' Jumpin' up~!!

KniZn.jpg

kmr29.jpg

7v7Kw.jpg

wg5IR.jpg

iNbCT.jpg

WOOW~ Our girls look like they were part of some street performance? ^^ Glad seeing them interacting with Paris citizens(haha, dey kyoot~ you could so see the girls smitten' XDD)

I HOPE TO SEE THEIR ADVENTURES IN PARIS ON A DVD.

Hehe, I see a camera filming them in one of the pictures so... -attempts french- wi? I mean they can't not miss something like filming the girls' first time in Paris! Hope to see that in the future~

^

more astonishing, hamgyul were at the end of the line! the videocams and their clothes didn't suggest they were on a shopping casual walk around, hence to expect some dvd footages soon or by december.

edited:

bicycle tour in paris? they were sure to be pushed hard for the photoshoot.

karau.jpg

[c] stylistssong@twitter (kara stylist)

Edited by red4summer

according to a chinese site, kara has engaged warner music to promote all ablum sales in asia.

the girls will officially be known to their fans as:

- leader 朴奎利

- main vocalist 韩升廷 (韩胜妍)

- rap 郑妮可

- supporting vocalist 具荷拉

- maknae 姜知英

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on soompi that someone said it's official that KARA would endorse KIA the car company/brand!!! I wonder if they are the first idol group to do that...Kara brand is a really big deal right!! The only artist I know who has done that is Lee Hyori and Kim Tae hee Maybe? GO KARA

wow..that's great !!

I'm really proud that they have come back stronger than ever before..I'm always feeling a sense of pride whenever i hear STEP because to me, this is really what a comeback means, not just in returning to the music scene, but as a group making a comeback from all the adversities that had happened.

They've already gotten a handphone cf, now most probably a car cf , so what's next? So happy for them for finally getting the attention they deserve.

Excited for the future of KARA XD

Mister: 750,000 (ringtones) + 750,000 (full cellphone songs) + 250,000 (PC downloads) = 1,750,000

Jumping: 500,000 (ringtones) + 500,000 (full cellphone songs) + 250,000 (PC downloads) = 1,250,000

Jet Coaster Love: 100,000 (full cellphone songs) + 250,000 (PC downloads) = 350,000

GO GO Summer: 250,000 (full cellphone songs) + 100,000 (PC downloads) = 350,000

Total digital downloads = 3,700,000

I heard Gyul might be leaving SSTP for overseas activities:( But it made me wonder how long Kara will be in Japan... are they're staying in hotels or a dorm...

Kara's coming out with Winter Magic and what's probably next is a 2nd japanese album~

^

not solely due to the 5th japanese single promotion but gyul has musical performances coming up (in 3 countries besides japan) too. so the decision is made which benefits everyone.

as usual, i think their accommodation will be in hotel (since it's only few weeks) and therefore to be treated like princesses. well, they deserve it.

just saw the latest mixi ranking posted in a chinese site but strangely, some numbers fall.

i didn't share it here because it could be an error but just want to ask, can the numbers drop?

if so, it must be worrying for some members.