KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

I am so very proud of our girls having a very successful first solo concert together. They are working so very, very hard. I am very glad that everybody had an awesome and memorable time with the girls. I look forward to more concerts, well, for me, uploaded videos of our girls performances online, in the near future. :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS KARA!!!

:81766871::85896326::51333867::32524216::15541758:

Interesting ranking by a Korean netizen

mSPewytl.jpg

Using google translate to translate some of the chart: each group is rated based on 5 categories: overseas results, digital sales (in Korea), physical sales (in Korea), popularity&fandom size, ripple effect. WG and KARA scored the highest. WG in the USA region, KARA in the Japanese region. B)

KARASIA is KARA's biggest gift to Kamilia so far.

the concert indeed so much fun, if you guys paying attention to the fancam, you will notice how the girls and the fans enjoying the concert very much. especially jing, it's so funny to see how the baby being so happy :D

as for the solo songs, it exceed my expectation very much. once i said that i want it to be on par with SS501's solo album at least because i'm a little bit worried with their recent released. but all of the solo songs are very well made :) the flow, the melody, the feelings, it's top rated.

too many bad rumours about the DVD, i hope there will be news soon

@fantomas

tbh i'm a little bit disliking that kind of ranking xD because there are definitely too many uncounted aspect haha

no matter how much i love KARA, they still on their way to become no 1 :)

but it's still a fun thing to know xD

@curbow: lol, that ranking is just for fun, it 's just an opinion of 1 person, not some legit survey, I just post it because KARA rank at #1 spot :tongue:

Another feat for our girls: Forbes Korea ranks the ‘Top 40 Celebrities’ of Korea

The list of Top 20 is as follows :

1.) Girls’ Generation

2.) Big Bang

3.) IU

4.)KARA

5.) Kim Yuna (World Champion Figure Skater & Olympic Gold Medalist)

6.) Lee Seung Gi (Actor / Singer)

7.) Park Ji Sung (Midfielder for Manchester United & former Captain of Korean National Soccer Team)

8.) Kim Tae Hee (Actress / Model)

9.) B2ST

10.) Park Tae Hwan (Champion Swimmer & Olympic Gold Medalist)

11.) 2PM

12.) Kang Ho Dong (Comedian / MC)

13.) JYJ

14.) Shin Se Kyung (Actress)

15.) TVXQ

16.) Super Junior

17.) T-ARA

18.) Shin Soo Choo (Major League Baseball Player for Cleveland Indians, Silver at World Baseball Classic, Gold at Asian Games)

19.) Yoo Jae Suk (Comedian / MC)

20.) Lee Chung Yong (Footballer for Premier League club Bolton Wanderers)

To any dumb who said KARA 's not famous in S.Korea: egg in yo face :lol2:

Edited by fantomas

@yuda

Based on AKP article,

‘Celebrity’ refers to an individual who is widely known by the masses, and Forbes takes 100 of these celebrities and ranks them based on income, influence, fame, and professionalism.

In my opinion, Kara has meet all the criteria mentioned. Maybe because of their income from the Japanese activities, the influence due the Hallyu Wave, high-profile CF endorsements and etc.

^

LOL thanks! i never really read akp article words by words xD

but if that is the criteria now indeed i can say that is one legit ranking :)

lately, i was thinking bout their activities in okinawa this sunday, considering GyuCole's condition right now.

but knowing the trooper selves of KARA, i know the answers to this. yet i can't simply make my heart feel at ease

at least from rumour that i heard (which kind of proved by the girls' tweets), their activities lately after the concert not too demanding compared to before :D

MIXI Ranking ........6/1........7/3

KARA .............100676.....102368 (+1692)

Hara ..............35307......34932 (-375)

Nicole ............23328......23924 (+596)

Jiyoung ...........23225......23189 (-36)

Seungyeon .........21570......22119 (+549)

Gyuri .............10002......10152 (+150)

[c] baidukara

previous numbers

wow.. Nicole and Seungyeon had the most increased numbers!

and glad that Gyuri is slowly getting some love there too ;)

aww.. Hara and Jiyoung lose some fans... but it's ok, they still got so many fans :D

• 2 weeks later...

#KARA has attracted 132,400 people by SUPER FAST SOLD OUT of #KARASIA in Japan.

Capacity:

Yokohama Arena

NGK GAISHI HALL

OSAKA JYO HALL

Marine Messe Fukuoka

Yoyogi National Gymnasium (Tokyo Shibuya)

TOTAL 66,200

2days TOTAL 132400.

Credit: superkarafan

wow I am so glad that the concerts sold out so fast, I am sure this news has made the so happy. Although I am sad that I wasnt unable to get a ticket but I am sure the concert will be amazing!

Last night a website report that DSP will add 2 more dates for KARASIA concert tour in Japan on 26 & 27th May at Saitama Super Arena (not sure whether it will be indoor or outdoor venue. In case it is outdoor, the capacity will be 35,000+ :w00t:). Too bad the site took it down after a few hours -_- Guess we 'll have to wait for official announcement from DSP then

Yay! 5 years!!!! Let's celebrate :gemhappy:

The girls have truly been amazing all throughout these years, thinking back on how they started and to what they have achieved now is just inspiring, they haven't let anything get in the way of their success, they continue to work hard and do their best. I'm very proud of them and I'm hoping we'll create more memories with our girls!

I wish they stay healthy and happy always! Kara and Kamilias, fighting!

Happy Anniversary for KARA and KAMILIA :)

i don't want to compare KARA with other groups nor saying something like "KARA THE BEST KPOP GROUP".

but i know they are the BEST for me (and kamilia of course (: )

today only mark another checkpoint and milestones in our journey together with them. there are still long road ahead for us to go through it together.

Let's all be healthy and always looks ahead

CONGRATULATIONS KARA!!!

:81766871::85896326::51333867::32524216::15541758:

Happy 5th Anniversary Gyuri, Hara, Seungyeon, Nicole, Jiyoung!!!!! Awesome achievement! I look forward to more anniversaries for our beloved Kara. I hope all of you enjoy lots of yummy food, and have loads of fun, and of course, well-deserved rest. I'm still praying for Gyuri and Nicole to recover. Get well soon.

• 2 weeks later...

MIXI Ranking ........6/1........7/3.......12/4

KARA .............100676.....102368.....104367 (+1999)

Hara ..............35307......34932......35132 (+200)

Nicole ............23328......23924......24360 (+436)

Jiyoung ...........23225......23189......23585 (+396)

Seungyeon .........21570......22119......22499 (+380)

Gyuri .............10002......10152......10283 (+131)

[c] baidukara

previous numbers

latest as of 19/4.

Edited by red4summer