KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

I wonder if KARA got to meet one of my namesake today (Ringo was playing at the concert too). I never would have guessed that KARA and one of the Beatles would perform together (well, at least at the same concert). I'm spazzing here but it seems people like the SB better.

ahh yes, i needed to spazz about bye bye happy days and since theres no official thread for it yet, i'm here!!

the song is jpopish, lol, i like it. i'm not gonna lie, on the first listen, i thought the song was okay but after listening to it again, i really like it.

and now, after watching the fancam, i'm like in love! lol

gahhh! i'm like super in love with the dance, it's so damn cute and fits perfectly! :)

and hara has more lines! and she sounds soo good!

gahh, i can't wait too see their music video and performances!

It seems that Kara met Far East Movement on the same concert. Wonder if they are Kamilia as well...

I hope so .. lol .. Cole also tweeted " it was so fun behind the stage keke it turned into a club in 1 second " haha !

I wonder if KARA got to meet one of my namesake today (Ringo was playing at the concert too). I never would have guessed that KARA and one of the Beatles would perform together (well, at least at the same concert). I'm spazzing here but it seems people like the SB better.

lol you guys should visit here too

earlier on you're looking for Cole right ?

DSC00536-2.jpg

credit as tagged

I hope so .. lol .. Cole also tweeted " it was so fun behind the stage keke it turned into a club in 1 second " haha !

lol you guys should visit here too

earlier on you're looking for Cole right ?

I'm always looking for Nicole. Maybe, I should look for her in Korea because she isn't in the US very often. :gemcry:

• 2 weeks later...

when can we see the performance of u-express 2013 on TV ?

when will Kara start promoting of the 8th Japanese single?

" On March 27th, KARA will be releasing their 8th Japanese single 'Bye Bye Happy Days', and start their official promotion schedules.

An official from KARA's management agency, DSP Media, told, "All of the members will be leaving to Japan on the week of the album release, and they will have about 2 weeks long promotion. Details were not decided yet."

[cr]: yahoo omg ph

About the U-express, dont know yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=324001&year=2013

It seems Gyuri was requested personally by the nail shop paris director. He always wanted to work together with her and loved her "goddess" image. He wondered whether she would dress as a boy for him.

she said yes since it would be a chance to grow from her goddess image ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=324001&year=2013

It seems Gyuri was requested personally by the nail shop paris director. He always wanted to work together with her and loved her "goddess" image. He wondered whether she would dress as a boy for him.

she said yes since it would be a chance to grow from her goddess image ;D

Before Gyuri acted in NSP, I used to see a photo of her did the cross-dressing and she looked not bad :D

Anyway, to see her doing that for a drama, it's still new to me but it's good to see a different side of her on the screen. Sometimes I wish that she can be a true man :P

Through some interviews, I got a hint that Kara will make a comeback on this summer but there's no official statement yet. There are so many question marks about Kara this year :wacko:

anyone can translate ? http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=858246&page=0

[News / Breaking News] 6/26 best clips Artists[/size]

멤버 5 명에 의한 비장 걸즈 토크도수록!

KARA 과거의 비디오 클립을 함께 매 작품 대히트를 기록하고있다 "BEST CLIPS"시리즈의 최신작 "BEST CLIPS III '가 6 / 26에 발매되는 것이 결정했습니다! !

이번에는 2012 년에 출시되었다 "속도" "걸스 파워 ''일렉트릭 보이 '라는 싱글 3 곡 외에도 앨범수록의 주옥 같은 발라드'오리온 '과
"솔로 컬렉션 '으로 한정 출시 된 각 멤버의 솔로 곡의 비디오 클립도수록되는 데다 올해 출시 된 아직도 기억에 새롭다 최신 싱글'이별 해피 데이즈!"까지를 망라.

특전 영상으로는 "이별 해피 데이즈!"의 버전 차이와 솔로 버전, 또이 촬영 비화를 멤버 5 명으로 서로 웃어 눈물로 이야기를 나누었다 "스페셜 걸즈 토크 '도수록되어 팬들에게 견딜 수없는 내용이되고 있습니다.
KARA "BEST CLIPS III"
대히트 시리즈 "BEST CLIPS III"의 최신작.
멤버 5 명으로 촬영 당시를 회상 '스페셜 걸스 토크'외에도 럭셔리 보너스 영상 포함.

2013 년 6 월 26 일 발매

DVD : UMBK-1202 세금 포함 3,980 (세금 별도 3,800)

Blu-ray : UMXK-1025 세금 포함 4,980 (세금 별도 4,743)

<수록 내용>
속도 걸스 파워 일렉트릭 보이 오리온 이별 해피 데이즈!
Pandora
와나두 by 지욘로스토 by 니콜 (feat. 진운 of 2AM)
시크릿 러브 by하라 백일몽 by 규리 유죄 by 승연
<Bonus>
이별 해피 데이즈! (DRAMA Ver.)
이별 해피 데이즈! (규리 Solo Ver.)
이별 해피 데이즈! (승연 Solo Ver.)
이별 해피 데이즈! (니콜 Solo Ver.)
이별 해피 데이즈! (하라 Solo Ver.)
이별 해피 데이즈! (지영 Solo Ver.)
스페셜 걸즈 토크

Edited by edr49890

Speed Up

Girls Power

Electric Boy

Orion

Bye-Bye Happy Days

PANDORA

All of member's solo (from Solo Collection)

and bonus

Bye-bye happy days(drama ver.)

All of member ver.

WOW THANK YOU...

PANDORA?

what pandora? TV PERF and CONCERT participation ? WOW :gemheart::gemheart::gemheart::gemheart: its worth it now

Those clips look really good, especially the solos! I'm really tempted to get it. Do you know if they are the Japanese versions? I would hope so anyway.

Speaking of Pandora, it came on my mp3 player randomly when i was driving, and i ended up playing it like 4 times. I also felt like racing through the streets but i kept hitting red lights, lol.