KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Those clips look really good, especially the solos! I'm really tempted to get it. Do you know if they are the Japanese versions? I would hope so anyway.

Speaking of Pandora, it came on my mp3 player randomly when i was driving, and i ended up playing it like 4 times. I also felt like racing through the streets but i kept hitting red lights, lol.

tht's what happen to me too..also speed up..hehe

Those clips look really good, especially the solos! I'm really tempted to get it. Do you know if they are the Japanese versions? I would hope so anyway.

Speaking of Pandora, it came on my mp3 player randomly when i was driving, and i ended up playing it like 4 times. I also felt like racing through the streets but i kept hitting red lights, lol.

hahahahahah me ..almost ALL content in my tablet is PANDORA .. Perfomances hehehe

*reading thread description*... "everything here". Splendid! 0_1041056.jpg

<br>

Impersonator Chen Nozawa performed for the first time KARA's "GO GO Summer!", "Jumpin" and "Mr." in "TOKYO ALLMIX FESTIVAL'13" at Tokyo Harumi Port Terminal in the 19th. She wore KARA costume with suspender pants as in "Mr" and had a Hara ponytail. Fans in audience received her performance by yelling "Too cute" and "really similar".

cr: Modelpress http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1245856

<br>

baf1e67cc1fe11e2a84322000aa80627_7.jpg

<br>

"Goo Hara on our university this thursday for univ fest!! Really crazy KARA fanboy going on all over…"

cr. Twitter via 2ch

<br>

(No, I can't understand this editor system. All I need is to press enter to begin a new chapter and that never works.)

Edited by PonytailCanyon

KARA Best Clip 3 Best seller at AMAZON :gemheart: :gemheart: :gemheart: :gemheart: :gemheart: http://cfile5.uf.tistory.com/image/233EA535519CA543285069 http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=858894&page=0

KAMILIA SCHOOL Japan Fan Meeting 6/23 at Yokohama Arena

first event open 11.00 start 12.00

second event open 15.00 start 16.00

Entry 7350 yen for Kamilia Japan members only. http://www.karaweb.jp/news/41418522

WOW just like their 1st JAPAN FAN MEETING in 2011? WOW WOW

http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/05/nicoles-quiet-zeal-for-life-inspires.htmlNicole's quiet zeal for life inspires netizens

103155236_8.jpg

103155759_10.jpg

Article: [Kara] Part 2. Seungyeon's challenge and Nicole's rest

Source: Naver Ent via Naver

Article on what Seungyeon and Nicole have been up to. Seungyeon with her drama, Nicole with going on vacation to New York and focusing on her fitness.

1. [+370, -25] Nicole's really the realistic one... She's still young but she worked her butt off for three years to become a member of an acknowledged girl group. She probably made a lot of money to live comfortably off of. During hiatus, she tweets and hangs out with friends like any other non-celebrity would and then sets off to Japan to make some money. She's not like the other idols who take needless risks and get hateful comments by ruining their images. She's realistic... and when she's about to be forgotten, she comes out on TV once in a while. I'd say she's living the ideal 20 something year old life. Especially compared to other idols who are getting all this hate. Ironically, they're all more popular than her but at what costs?

2. [+255, -16] Hul, Nicole's 11 abs...

3. [+227, -38] Find strength, guys. You guys are the wall these nugu idols can never climb over.

4. [+173, -5] Nicole's abs are amazing... I looked up Pilates because Nicole got me interested but the lessons are pretty expensive.

5. [+129, -30] It's good to see young people work so hard in their lives. I'm almost turning 50 and the only effort I seem to make is eating and living. Time to work harder!!! ^^

6. [+97, -6] Really gotta give props for Nicole and the way she manages her lifestyle. I find it hard even following a week long schedule.. She's young but you can tell she's thinking ahead to the future. Her passion is clear.

7. [+63, -2] Nicole really amazes me with each of her diets and the way her body changes

8. [+38, -5] Can't help but become a fan when you see them working this hard
Edited by edr49890

PICTURE
KARA, Girls Talk spleen ban
KARA organize video clips of the past one "BEST CLIPS" The latest in the series "BEST CLIPS III 'is released on the 26 June.
This time, it was released in 2012 'speed up' Power Girls 'Electric Boy' Single contained three ballads on the album, including "Orion", "Solo Collection" limited release of each member's solo songs, and the newest single "Farewell Happy Days!" up to and more.
Bonus as a "goodbye Happy Days!" Drama version and solo versions, and even a video clip of the shooting sparking laughter, tears, five people to talk to members 'Special Girl Talk' even more. For fans have become unbearable. (Model Press)
■ KARA "BEST CLIPS III"
2013 년 6 월 26 release
<More information>
Speed
​​Girls Power
Electric Boy
Orion
goodbye Happy Days!
Pandora
Nadu by Jiyoung and
Nicole by Lost (feat. Jinwoon of 2AM)
Secret Love by Let
daydream by Gyuri
Seungyeon by Guilty
<Bonus>
Farewell Happy Days! (DRAMA Ver.)
Farewell Happy Days! (Gyuri Solo Ver.)
Farewell Happy Days! (Seungyeon Solo Ver.)
Farewell Happy Days! (Nicole Solo Ver.)
Farewell Happy Days! (Make Solo Ver.)
goodbye Happy Days! (Ji Young Solo Ver.)
Special Girls Talk
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
KARA, 秘蔵 ガールズ トーク 解禁
KARAの過去のビデオクリップをまとめた"BEST CLIPS"シリーズの最新作"BEST CLIPS III"が, 6月26 Viewsにされる発売.
今回発売は2012年にされた"スピードアップ" "ガールズ ハッピーデイズ! "までを収録.
特典 映像 として "バイバイ
■ KARA "BEST CLIPS III"
2013年6月26日発売
<收录内容>
スピードアップ
ガールズパワー
エレクトリックボーイ
オリオン
バイバイデイズハッピー!
Pandora
ワナドゥbyジヨン
ロストbyニコル(feat. ジヌンof 2AM)
byラブシークレットハラ
白昼梦byギュリ
ギルティbyスンヨン
<特Dojeon映像>
バイバイハッピーデイズ! (DRAMA Ver.)
バイバイハッピーデイズ! (ギュリSolo Ver.)
バイバイハッピーデイズ! (スンヨンSolo Ver.)
バイバイハッピーデイズ! (ニコルSolo Ver.)
バイバイハッピーデイズ! (ハラSolo Ver.)
バイバイデイズハッピー! (ジヨンSolo Ver.)
スペシャル,ガールス,トーク
PICTURE

Hara looks different in the sponsor photo. So, Kara had started to film 'Secret Love'? I'm curious who will play the male roles.

• SHE GAIN WEIGHT
  • SHE GAIN MUSCLE look at her LEGS
  • and SHE looks more FRESH hehehe..

This is one of the best posts I enjoyed this read in this phorum. I?m absolutely excited to get to read such a well phorum. The amount of data that I get is truly great. This is an good goodpiece. I?m truly impressed.

Enjoy here..this site always UPDATED and ACCURATE ..hehe

HAHAHAHAHA HAMMIE LOOKS GREAT

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=859043&page=0

http://www.karaboard.com/data/cheditor4/1305/047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_v2wbVjD7x1BJXsKKc9FkeXNLW.jpg

047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_v2wbVjD

Event:

SGC SUPER LIVE 2013 (Seoul Girl collection live 2013).

1st show June 1 (Sat) Doors open 17:00 / 18:00 pm.

2nd show June 2 (Sun) Doors open at 11:00 / 12:00 pm.

3rd show June 2 (Sun) Doors open 17:00 / 18:00 pm.

Venue: Ariake Colosseum, Tokyo.

Performers:

KARA, FTISLAND, INFINITE, RAINBOW, ZE:A, A-JAX.

MC: Park Gyuri, Seo Jiseok.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ticket/2024840/full/

Edited by PonytailCanyon

Event:

SGC SUPER LIVE 2013 (Seoul Girl collection live 2013).

1st show June 1 (Sat) Doors open 17:00 / 18:00 pm.

2nd show June 2 (Sun) Doors open at 11:00 / 12:00 pm.

3rd show June 2 (Sun) Doors open 17:00 / 18:00 pm.

Venue: Ariake Colosseum, Tokyo.

Performers:

KARA, FTISLAND, INFINITE, RAINBOW, ZE:A, A-JAX.

MC: Park Gyuri, Seo Jiseok.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/ticket/2024840/full/

GYURI 3rd MCing this YEAR WOW

2013 K-pop Artists with 50,000+ Unit Sales in Japan

An update:
DBSK: 456,005
SHINee: 183,753
BIGBANG: 162,472
CNBLUE: 160,090
SNSD: 146,071
KARA: 145,908
2PM: 84,684
Kim Hyun Joong: 77,170
SUJU K.R.Y: 76,457
UKiss: 74,524
T-ara: 73,252
Supernova: 59,156
Daesung: 51,839

JASRAC annual prize to Mister

Japanese Music Copyright Association JASRAC has awarded annual prizes to best selling songs. In Overseas category were awarded such classics as When You Wish Upon a Star from Disney's Pinocchio, Oscar Hammerstein musical number, and EXILE's Rising Sun (foreign composers), to name a few.

In the list was also KARA's Mister (Japanese version) by Han Jae-Ho and Kim Seung-Soo, lyrics by Song Soo-Yoon, PANON and Natsumi Watanabe.

http://www.jasrac.or.jp/profile/prize/2013_oversea.html

Another interesting thing: The copyright holder company is titled "Fujipacific Music Korea". Now, if you recall, Fujipacific is the company by Yasushi Akimoto of AKB48. So every time when Mister is played, Yasushi Akimoto is earning a fraction of couple of cents.

And side note: I finally found how to write these posts in first attept so they look as I wanted. The very first click button of toolbox row does the trick.

2013 K-pop Artists with 50,000+ Unit Sales in Japan

An update:
DBSK: 456,005
SHINee: 183,753
BIGBANG: 162,472
CNBLUE: 160,090
SNSD: 146,071
KARA: 145,908
2PM: 84,684
Kim Hyun Joong: 77,170
SUJU K.R.Y: 76,457
UKiss: 74,524
T-ara: 73,252
Supernova: 59,156
Daesung: 51,839

good to see KARA up there with SNSD! Based on the numbers only, they are more popular then they are in Korea (compared to SNSD).

Seoul Girls Collection Super Live (June 1-2) CM/trailer

WOW SUPER COOL

..and

THE POSTER ..I can't imagine its like..STORE

WOW HARA..LUCKY COLLEGE STUDENT with HARA huhu