KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Min, Jia, Nicole, G.NA, Shinyoung & HyoHyun (are probably really drunk)

Miss A‘s Min has an adorably spunky canine by the name of Engdu, who has his own instagram account. He recently uploaded a photo from Min’s birthday party featuring Miss A‘s Jia, Kara‘s Nicole, soloist G.NA, comedian Kim Shinyoung andSNSD‘s Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Hyoyeon and Min, as most of you know, grew up attending the same dance school, while Seohyun and Min are part of the chummy ’91 line friends.

Fg25zY63.jpg

• engdu: “me & the girls!”

G.NA also uploaded the same photo onto her instagram with the caption: “#happy #birthday to my #babygirl @therealminnn #min muah!! With the #lovely @watasiwahyo #hyoyeon @mjbaby0203 Jia, Seohyun, Kim shin young unnie and nicole #lol”

It looks like they got pretty crunk (you can almost smell the alcohol from the photo….). A party with these girls looks like a lot of fun! A belated happy birthday to Min who turned 23 on Jun 21st and is only a week older than Seohyun~

English Article

Edited by edr49890

Tower published single credits

Thank You Summer Love 03:45

Lyrics Yu Shimoji

Music Masanori Takumi

Arranger Masanori Takumi, ArmySlick

HANABI 05:03

Lyrics Litz, NA.ZU.NA

Music NA.ZU.NA, PRINCE.YK

Arranger NA.ZU.NA, ArmySlick

Love Letter 03:38

Lyrics, Music, Arranger Kim Won Hyun

shared by PonytailCanyon

Edited by edr49890

For Your Viewing Pleasure: The Girls of Summer

JG29mb17.jpg

• For Your Viewing Pleasure: The Girls of Summer

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share with our readers some of the best and most recent photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

Last week we looked at the boys of summer, this week we take a look at the girls (and women) of K-pop as they pose for June and July fashion magazine/apparel photoshoots.

Jiyoung (KARA) | Instyle

jM64GF81.jpg

Edited by edr49890

Oricon Daily

Oricon Daily

Album

8. Galileo+

DVD (Composite/Music)

25/3 KARA Best Clips 3

Blu-Ray

Not in top 20.

• [ORICON] 2013 年 06 月 30 日 付 Oricon DVD Daily Chart047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_YYheEbV
Edited by edr49890

Fanart of Nicole

tumblr_mp8jr7DKWC1qfgyw2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mp8jr7DKWC1qfgyw2o2_1280.jpg

For sure its new Magz..not MV..

83d68dd6e24d11e292d022000a1fcc15_7.jpg

Nicole is dating someone? LOL

e3e476d4e24811e2af4d22000a1fb83a_7.jpg

This one shared by cookie88

1ST GOODS "AWESOME BABY" (PHOTOBOOK+DVD)

http://www.hoongoding.net/goods.html

MIRACLE 1ST GOODS "Dazzling Brightness" (PHOTOBOOK+DVD)

http://koohara.com/goods.html

Oricon Daily

• [ORICON] KARA BEST CLIPS Ⅲ DVD, Blu-ray Weekly Chart

047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_vu7TE2d

I read the comment said

Galileo OST Album # 3: 50,290 is it correct?

• [ORICON] 2013 年 07 月 01 日 付 Oricon DVD Daily Chart

TODAY

047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_RitsvtC

Source theqoo
Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

KARA Kang Jiyoung, ‘From Headband to Uniform’

kI84ol25.jpg

• kang jiyoung patient picture

KARA’s member Kang Jiyoung who turned into a patient was revealed.

Today, Kang Jiyoung posted on her Twitter, “Thank you too all those fans who came to the filming set today. Haha. Thank you for even caring for my staff members even in this hot weather… You’re the best” along with a picture.

In the picture, Kang Jiyoung is in a hospitalized patient uniform with a cardigan on top, wearing a headband and making the perfect patient example.

Internet users who saw this commented, “She looks good in that uniform too,” “So pretty,” etc.

Kang Jiyoung is currently filming for a short 5-episode drama “Secret Love.”

Photo Credit: Kang Jiyoung Twitter

ENGLISH Related article:

KOREA Related Article

Edited by edr49890

<p>KARA Kang Jiyoungs Baby Picture Revealed hb89Xc26.jpg kang jiyoung baby picture KARAs member Kang Jiyoungs baby picture was revealed. Today, Kang Jiyoung posted on her Twitter, Child along with a picture. In the picture, Kang Jiyoung in her younger years is showing off her cute looks. Her clear cut features seemed to have stayed the same until now. Internet users who saw this commented, Her beauty existed back then too, I think Kang Jiyoung is the cutest girl group member, etc. Photo Credit: Kang Jiyoung Twitter korea related article:

English related ariticle
Jiyoung looks totally th same :gemhoho:

<p>For Your Viewing Pleasure: The Girls of Summer JG29mb17.jpg

• For Your Viewing Pleasure: The Girls of Summer
Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share with our readers some of the best and most recent photos tied to the K-pop landscape. Last week we looked at the boys of summer, this week we take a look at the girls (and women) of K-pop as they pose for June and July fashion magazine/apparel photoshoots. Jiyoung (KARA) | Instyle

jM64GF81.jpg Source: http://www.ohkpop.com/116857/for-your-viewing-pleasure-the-girls-of-summer

Wow~ the picture is quite surprising :scared:

Kara’s Kang Ji Young Updates Fans From the Set of “Secret Love”

969856_492856607456133_1097608636_n.jpg

Kara’s Kang Ji Young posed in a hospital gown in a recent photo.

On July 1, she posted a picture of herself on Twitter with the caption, “A big thank you to all the fans who came to visit me today on the set. It was a really hot day, but you came and took care of the staff for me. You guys are the best.”

The photo shows Kang Ji Young in a hospital gown, facing the camera. Unlike her usual stage makeup for Kara’s performances, Kang Ji Young shows a pretty bare face. She still displays perfectly clear, porcelain skin. Instead of the sexy look, Kang Ji Young has an innocent and pure image in the photo.

jiyoung.jpg

According to Newsen, netizens had various responses such as, “She looks really innocent,” “I can’t wait to see her drama,” “Did she pour milk on her face?” “She has that ‘girl next door’ look,” and “If there was a female patient like that in the hospital, the male patients would be all over her.”

Kang Ji Young is currently filming for the “Secret Love,” which is directed by Kim Tae Gyu who also led the hit drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” “Secret Love” takes the form of a melodrama omnibus, with five episodes and each member of Kara starring in one episode each. With this picture, curiousity rises for the plot of Kang Ji Young’s episode. You can read the synopsis for Park Kyuri’s episode hereand Goo Hara’s episode here.

ENGLISH Article

News article @ spazz

Old Article @ spazz

Edited by edr49890

KARA's Hara makes a glamorous profile change

KARA-Hara_1372856835_af_org.jpg

KARA's Hara made a glamorous change to her profile picture on Twitter recently.

As you all can see from the picture up top, Hara does away with the rumors of her 'kid body' with a more mature look.

Fans seemed to like the new profile picture for obvious reasons, commenting, "Was Hara's body always this nice," "Hara is a goddess," and "Her figure is daebak."

What do you think of her new picture?

English Article

Korea Article

Edited by edr49890

KARA Han Seungyeon, “Olden Time Drama Was an Overwhelming Start But I’ll Try My Best”

JQ21Mh85.jpg

• han seungyeon epic voice dubbing

Girl group KARA’s Han Seungyeon who took her first steps into both animation dubbing and drama acting revealed her determination to give her best.

Today, Han Seungyeon attended the showcase for animation movie “EPIC” held in Seoul and said, “It’s something that I really wanted to do.”

Han Seungyeon recently finished filming for SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung, Lives in Love” as Choi Sook Bin and took the voice of MK in the movie “EPIC.”

Han Seungyeon said, “Drama has many more aspects to worry because my face is caught on the camera. I need to match my view depending on which direction the camera moves including my body movements and head but dubbing only takes the voice into consideration so it was much easier.”

She continued, “Olden time drama was a bit pressuring start. I want to be able to show things that I’m a bit more comfortable in. I’ll be trying many more new things.”

Photo Credit: Starnews

English Article

All related Korean article

Edited by edr49890

K-pop Idols’ Crushes on Other Idols

• Kpop idols are human beings just like you and me, which means they feel lots of emotions like love and like. While most of them aren’t allowed to date, they are allowed to talk about who they would love to hold hands with and date. We don’t know if these idols truly dated or not, but hearing about their crushes always makes fans giggle and make-up pretend romances between the two. Here’a s a list of Kpop idols who have crushes on other idols.

• KARA’s Nicole admitted on a variety show on having a crush on actor Yoo Seung Ho. Yoo Seung Ho is known for his a number of successful dramas and movies and is one of the hottest young entertainers in the business. These two should set aside some time to date! How cute would they be?

xN48bX53.jpg

English Article

Edited by edr49890

2AM’s Jinwoon and Kara’s Han Seung Yeon Dub for Animated Film “Epic”

Epic-with-Jinwoon-and-Seungyeon.jpg

• Idol stars have been tapped to voice for animated characters once again. According to reports in local news agencies, 2AM‘s Jinwoon and Kara’s Han Seung Yeonprovided for voices of the lead characters of the film “Epic: The Legend of the Forest” for its Korean release.

• “I was very happy to receive the news being cast for this film,” Han Seung Yeon said at the film’s showcase in CGV Cinema located in Apgujeong, Seoul on July 2. “I was especially happy to know that I am cast alongside 2AM’s Jung Jinwoon, as he is a real-life close friend with our group member Nicole. We are all friends with him and treat him like a brother.”

• She continued, “When we were dubbing, we listened to each other. I thought that Jinwoon gave the character personality that is different from the Jinwoon that I know. I was surprised.”

• Jinwoon, for his part, said, “It’s the same experience for me. I thought that Han Seung Yeon noona was really good because I had to remind myself to that it is she who is speaking when I watch the character.”

• In “Epic,” Han Seung Yeon voices the lead character M.K., originally done byAmanda Seyfried. Jinwoon, meanwhile, takes over from Josh Hutcherson for the character Nod. The film follows M.K.’s adventures after she has been transported to a deep forest.

English Article

All related Korean article

NEW Added news @ Spazz

Edited by edr49890

Republic of Korea Sokcho 2013 Music Festival

Source

https://twitter.com/sokchotour

correct me for details if you understand Japanese/korea

Republic of Korea Sokcho 2013 Music Festival"

• 8.9 to 8.12 -
  • 1 Day (opening):
  • With 12 Kpop Groups -

2 Day (Music Core)

• Kara
  • SISTAR
  • FX
  • 4Minute
  • BEAST
  • BAP, etc.

3 Day : ???? 4 Day - (show champ): Eunjung, Amber, exo, etc.

2013music_text.jpg

Three. Performance hours: Daily 20:00 to 22:00

nMJxsBd.jpg

Before that KARA will perform at
  • [World Peace Concert "HIROSHIMA" 2013] Maestro Myung-Whun Chung,
with KARA participation Aug 3, 2013 KARA will be performing on the 3rd August at the Hiroshima Green Arena. The theme is Eternal Peace concert. The world peace concert series will last for 10 days from 27th July to 5th August

047facd3db1a8fd7b1ed4499897de97d_bRu5qfm

Edited by edr49890