KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

Anyway, no matter what concept that they are going to comeback with is fine with me because I'm sure that it will be great as always :D

How about scuba gear concept? The song could be called "Shark Fighting" and the video has KARA underwater fighting sharks.

Note: KARA's first [Performance] 2013 March 2 KARA at U-Express Live 2013 this year
They performed bye bye happy days on U-express Last March 2013
U-Express Live :
1. Mister (jp)
2. Jumpin (jp)
3. Bye Bye Happy Day! (New Single)
4. orion
5. Jet Coaster Love
6. Go Go Summer
8. Electric Boy
9. Girls Power

The list doesn't match what's in the video. The video is missing Jumpin', Orion, JCL, and GGS.

EDIT: See @edr49890's answer below.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

The list doesn't match what's in the video. The video is missing Jumpin', Orion, JCL, and GGS.

they cut the video...since this one is Free TV broadcast ... 

[ARTICLE] More information on KARA's contract with DSP Media + hint at comeback

KARA_1374082572_af_org.jpg

With KARA's contract with their label DSP Media ending soon, fans are curious if they'll stay with their label or leave.

KARA's contract with DSP finishes in January of 2014 (Jiyoung's contract lasts a little longer than the other members until April). Not just that, but their contract with their Japanese distributor Universal Music ends in December this year a well. But as they're one of the forerunners of K-pop in Korea and Japan, DSP Media most likely won't want to let them go.  

SEE ALSO: Will KARA renew their contract with DSP Media?

Although there are rumors that KARA may be leaving DSP Media, DSP Mediatold Xports News, "We're looking optimistically at renewing our contract with KARA. We're keeping various directions in mind, but we're trying to adjust everything optimistically."

On the issue of their contract with Japanese distributor Universal Music, DSP Media said, "That will depend on whether or not they renew their contract in Korea. We'll also be adjusting their Japanese contract status. Since their contract is ending in December, we'll have a decision before that."

However, DSP Media didn't have much to say in detail, saying, "As we're still talking with KARA, we'll have more details after they're done promoting this time around.

Additionally, it's been reported that KARA is planning to have a Korean comeback in late August, and will be promoting for about 1 month.

Tip: itsme

• ORIGINAL SOURCE

Kara will probably make a comeback late August, with month long promotional activities.

Renegotiation of contract with DSP will be sometime in September. Contract with UMJ ends December so renegotiation will be early November.

http://media.daum.ne...130717132804013

cr: https://twitter.com/_coffeebeanie

shared by: atl2006

HEHEH By ME..

tumblr_mq3vdqcSOH1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq1a4iGn351s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..man..if Kara doesn't re-sign and breaks-up..I don't think I can listen to k-pop anymore!...I really hope they re-sign for 5 more years

Edited by Megaveli
  • Like 1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..man..if Kara doesn't re-sign and breaks-up..I don't think I can listen to k-pop anymore!...I really hope they re-sign for 5 more years

same here..that's why they are FAMOUS 5 ..VOLTES 5..they need each other...because we LOVE EACH OTHER..hehe

hays KARA's song is one of the BEST tbh!!

KARA members celebrate!

KARA_1374671698_af_org.jpg

The KARA members have a lot to celebrate these days!

On the 24th, Gyuri tweeted photos of HaraJiyoung, and Seungyeon with the message, "There's a lot to celebrate today. Seungyeon's birthday, Hara & Jiyoung's 5th anniversary [with KARA]. Congratulations."

Fans commented, "Cute," "Congrats on your birthday and 5th-year anniversaries," and more.

KARA are currently preparing for a new album and will also be heading on their Arena tour in Japan this October.

English Article

Edited by edr49890

Kara Members Jump in the Tub Together

2013072414552647_1_rstarkmm1.jpg

Kara has released a picture of Han Seung YeonKang Ji Young, and Goo Harahaving a blast in a bubble bath. Goo Hara posted the picture on her Instagram on July 24.

The three are seen without any make-up on, drawing their fans’ attention to their clear, pale skin.

Netizens have responded with increasing curiosity. “Are bath times always a fun time for a girl group?” “Goo Hara laughing is so adorable,” “Where are Nicole and Park Gyu Ri?” “Their skins are so nice even if it looks like they don’t have any make-up on,” “It must feel so nice to take a bath in such a big tub.”

Kara will be beginning their tour in Japan this coming October.

2013072414552647_1_rstarkmm.jpg

English Article

===================================================================

BQAoGOhCQAAptco.jpg

Fantastic Girls shooting ??

Edited by edr49890

:scared: is that an alien's hand sticking out from the bathtub (right side of pic, left side of Hara)? 

LOL NarKara hahaha its Hara's hand and i think her middle finger is just standing on the wall

LOL NarKara hahaha its Hara's hand and i think her middle finger is just standing on the wall

oh pheew! :phew:  it's all good then.  coz i could've sworn it was some alien's hand or Smeagol's hand (the golem in Lord of the rings). :blushing:

http://www.jkm.co.kr/shopping/good_details_album.asp?prodid=37850&cagid=1247

• Fantomas:

"An online shopping site, it mentioned something like a new (solo?) collection mini album  fD4JAZe.png (not sure if it 's for Korea or Japan though)"  

(New?) Solo Collection mini album 09/25 is mysterious. Though, it's sure we'll hear some new solos during next tour. (Are you milking us, Universal?)

Updated TV schedule (2ch)

8/01(木) 22:55~23:20 NHK MUSIC JAPAN 

8/09(金) 24:58~25:58 NTV Music Dragon

8/11(日) 23:30~23:55 NTV LIVE MONSTER 

8/22(木) 22:00~22:54 NTV Downtown DX

R no houkoso: undecided

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

• Just saw this one?..  

http://www.yesasia.com/yumcha/yesasia-2012-bestsellers-korean-music/0-0-0-arid.464-en/featured-article.html

• BEST-SELLING K-POP ARTISTS OF 2012    

BEST-SELLING FEMALE ARTISTS

1. Girls' Generation

2. T-ara

3. 2NE1

4. Taetiseo

5. IU

6. f(x)

7. Kara

8. BoA

9. miss A

10. 4Minute

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/377-%E2%99%A5-the-bae-suzy-thread-%E2%99%A5/page-192#entry852554

Edited by edr49890

WARNING: Please  Explain hehe News paper? or Dispatch ?

anyway ...HAMMIE LOOKS damn PURE and INNOCENT heheheheheh wanna hug her

3028776275_hPWfC25O_1374807767289.jpg