KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

It's good. Very nice and big area. But no matter when, Singapore will rain if it wants to.  

You can ask ELJunRa and cann, 3 of us in Singapore.  

I want to...but November is my University exam period...that why I am having headache now. If It isn't, I will apply without any thoughts.

Oh, hope it doesn't rain. The set group list looks good though, a lot of popular groups.

I hope you will find time to go. Good luck to you.

:gemcheer:

KARA @FUN MAGAZINE

Korea Fans Sale Today! KARA-chan is on the cover of the back! 

Both sides also worth ♪ It's interview 
"Confidence and satisfaction gained from activities in Japan" 
Bakgyuri the chest word to the fans is the column (> _ <) 

About 5 hours ago今日は韓ファンの発売日! KARA

Can I say that No Minwoo is a certified Kamilia?

He tweeted: ICON ‏@ROCKOUT529 3h

카라짜응 * [Kara jjang (Kara is the best)]

here are some of prev. stuffs about him & Kara

shared by jirajjang10

Edited by edr49890

KARASIA THE 1st CONCERT 3D IN CINEMA SEPTEMBER 13 @ HONGKONG

https://www.facebook.com/ghcinemas

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1076534&page=0

1890376147_I6WFycX1_BSQdo1PCEAALKnP.jpg_

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

KARA is also Nomited GUYS

[TRANS] 130822 53 Korean Idol Groups Are Nominated For The Hallyu 10th Anniversary Japanese Music Awards

Aug 22, 2013 by melodiamuse | 2 Comments

2013082216245538168_1.jpg?w=820

53 Korean idol groups, including TVXQ and Girls’ Generation, have been nominated for the Hallyu 10th Anniversary Japanese Music Awards, which will be held in Chiba, Japan in October.

According to Oricon, a ‘Hallyu 10th Anniversary Awards’ awards ceremony will take place at the International Convention Hall in Chiba, Japan on the 9th of October to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Hallyu Wave. The committee in charge of the awards ceremony will hold a poll from the 22nd till the 30th of September for boy bands, girl groups, and female and male solo artistes, to choose the top 5 groups in each category.

The nominees for the boy band category came to a total of 33 teams including INFINITE, AJAX, EXO, Epic High, FT Island, MBLAQ, CN BLUE, JYJ, SHINee, SHU-I, SHinhwa, Super Junior, ZE:A, Choshinsung, TEEN TOP, 2AM, 2PM, TVXQ, NU’EST, B.A.P, B2ST, B1A4, Big Bang, VIXX, Boyfriend and U-Kiss.

The girl group category had a total of 20 nominees including Jewelry, After school, A Pink, f(x), Girls Day, KARA, SECRET, SISTAR, Girls’ Generation, Davichi, Dalshabet, T-ara, 2NE1, 4Minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Miss A, Rainbow, and the Wondergirls.

The male solo category includes Psy, Se7en, Rain and Kim Bum Soo while the female solo category includes IU, Gummy, Ailee, BoA and Wax.

Source: [starnews]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

• Like 1

cant say that for sure  :phew:

If it's Japan....wouldn't KARA be a sure winner?

yeah correct .there's no assurance in this world hehe like how KARA won against 2ne1 Big Bang and 1D in Music Awards last few months ..

• Like 1

So a poll will go up for the selection of the top five in each category and then the final winner of each category will be chosen from those five? I don't understand the selections though, is it base on groups that have made advancements or attempts at advancements in to Japan only or do they actually mean Hallyu as in other parts of the world other than Japan, because if that's what they meant then I would understand their selections. Because if it only pertains to Japan than I don't think Sistar, Davichi, Dalshabet, A Pink, B.A.P, Nu'Est, Teen Top have really done anything in Japan other than perform during those K-Pop concerts.

So a poll will go up for the selection of the top five in each category and then the final winner of each category will be chosen from those five? I don't understand the selections though, is it base on groups that have made advancements or attempts at advancements in to Japan only or do they actually mean Hallyu as in other parts of the world other than Japan, because if that's what they meant then I would understand their selections. Because if it only pertains to Japan than I don't think Sistar, Davichi, Dalshabet, A Pink, B.A.P, Nu'Est, Teen Top have really done anything in Japan other than perform during those K-Pop concerts.

Make sense because PSY is also Part of nominees and we all know PSY did nothing in JAPAN ..because they don't want PSY ...

and MARKED my word RAIN gonna win the soloist award to be honest ..he needs exposure of his comeback

KARASIA THE 1st CONCERT 3D IN CINEMA SEPTEMBER 13 @ HONGKONG

https://www.facebook.com/ghcinemas

http://karaboard.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=community&wr_id=1076534&page=0

Goo Hara Is Still Pretty even he looks like a guy

Edited by Oppa

Can I say that No Minwoo is a certified Kamilia?He tweeted: ICON ‏@ROCKOUT529 3h카라짜응 * [Kara jjang (Kara is the best)]here are some of prev. stuffs about him & Kara

shared by jirajjang10

Isn't he the one who stated that if he's going to be on WGM, he would like to be paired with either Gyuri or Jiyoung?

• Like 1

Isn't he the one who stated that if he's going to be on WGM, he would like to be paired with either Gyuri or Jiyoung?

ah yes he's interview ..heheheheh hmhmhhmhmhmh he wants our GIRLS so bad heheh

^

And I hope that Kara members will never be on that show so bad 43.gif

mhmh it depends hehe...if they really look GOOD and not just acting and being force to do why not? heheh but yeah its impossible hehe

^

If any of them is really going to be on the show, there's nothing that I can do other than persuading myself and preparing mentally before watching it. I can't be that possessive anyway 81.gif

:gemshout:  :gemshout:

Just don't include Hammie and i'm good to go hehe ..

but 

but

but

but...

I don't think its possible because WGM is not big as before ....specially ss501 Era..and people getting tired of it.. 

• Like 1

KARA schedule for the rest of August (which is the next few days)

[RECORDING] 13/08/29 - KBS2 Family of Dignity : Full House [HARA]

[RECORDING] 13/08/29 - KBS2 Mamma Mia [GYURI]

[RELEASE] 13/08/29 - FULL BLOOM AUDIO preview & Album Jacket photos

[bROADCAST] 13/08/29 - NHK E The Law of R 18:55 JST 

[RELEASE] 13/08/30 - Damaged Lady Teaser 3

[RECORDING] 13/08/31 - KBS1 Quiz on KOREA

[bROADCAST] 13/08/31 - MTV Japan - World Peace Concert 18:00 JST

[bROADCAST] 13/08/31 - SPACE SHOWER TV+ - KARA Summer Special 20:00 JST

from [/size]http://bestfcuking5ive.tumblr.com/post/59589803293/kara-schedules-august  

there's a rumor going around that [/size]

KARA will release their 10th Japanese single in November. It will be the theme song for a Japanese drama Toshi Densetsu no Onna 2. [/size]  

shared by Aje[/size]

Edited by edr49890