KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

how exciting for Japanese folks. How sad for me I can't go :(

Gyuri said..YOU MUST GO...  

Dayuuuuuuuuum Gyuri la.gif

ib2JHhBL3gHopH.gif

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

http://justhara.tumblr.com/post/60502124499/ticket-for-karasia-in-kobe-japan-is-sold-out

https://twitter.com/just_hara/status/376164971761381376

KARASIA Japan Concert Tickets for two days show in KOBE Sold Out. 

tumblr_msqh11LmZf1s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

OMG if Gyul actually knocked on my door, did that while saying, "You must go"......I'd sell my organs to get the money to go lol.

Selling your organs mean that someone else will take the money & go in your place.  :complacent:

This is a translation of a post done by a KKamilia. Her Naver Blog is called "Infinite-dol and Growth-dol (Kara)"

She is a fan of both Infinite and Kara. She knows a lot about fandom stuff.

Here is the link to the post:  http://blog.naver.com/bmy12345/194687267

Here is the screen shot of the post (the blog is right-click disabled).

(she posted on 9/7/2013)

My translation is below the image.

She is mostly talking to the Elves, who are going bat nut over this Kyuhun thing.

tumblr_mss8siu2HE1sfdg6uo1_500.jpg

Translation begins:

I’ve been feeling really awful since last night. I am writing this because I was just going to ignore it at first but felt I had to clear the misunderstanding.

Please watch the video clip that is causing the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKK6d2ffqGc

Some people are saying that at the 4 minute mark Seungyeon is saying let’s got out, how unlucky, and how annoying and such. (In Korea, to say they are unlucky and how annoying in front of the senior is reallllly rude. Although, to say unlucky is the same [same words] in Korean, it’s the connotation and situation that matters and to say it in front of them in this situation would be like a total rudeness, including ‘how annoying’.)

I’ve listened to it over and over but I don’t hear it.  I don’t hear her saying ‘unlucky’ but I hear let’s go out and clean your face. And I can’t understand where you are hearing ‘how annoying’.

I agree that KARA may have made a mistake on RS but the way people are accusing them as if Kara committed a murder or something is totally out of line. It is absolutely unbecoming.

And they even issued an apology but you guys keep at it. They are sorry but I think the Elves with no right mind are much worse. I was not going to say this, but I’ve decided to write this after a much thought.

I have an acquaintance who works as a staff on the show Radio Star. When I was talking to the staff, subject of Kara incident came up. Per the staff, this is not Kyuhyun’s fault and much of this incident’s fault lies with the show staffs.

The staff stated, DSP refused many times when we were trying to get them on the show RS because they knew that the obvious dating issue of Hara would be brought up.

However, RS promised that they would not bring up the dating rumors, and DSP said that they will have KARA on the show but you must promise not to bring up the dating issue.

And during the pre-taping interviews, the Kara member insisted many times NOT to talk about the dating rumors. The staffs indicated that they understood but during the actual taping, they talked about the dating story/rumor for almost 40 minutes.

The members just acted cool about it when it first came up, but the members became much more flustered and panicked when the dating rumor talks got more intense and pointed, and it lasted and lasted.

Therefore, the emotions of all came at once and they started crying. And, Hara did not throw the water bottle but it was rolled.

What Seungyeon said about ‘we hear the stories as well’ is NOT what that they hear stories of SuJu dating rumors at all, but that Kara members also hear the mean comments and dating rumor related stories about Hara.

Furthermore, about Jiyoung, Jiyoung cried due to many other reasons.

After sudden breakdown of Hara, it was an extremely awkward moment considering the atmosphere when they asked her to do Aegyo. Plus Jiyoung got flustered when they all of sudden asked her to do aegyo when they were talking Hara’s rumors.

And, it seems to be edited out but Kim, Gura pressured Jiyoung with scary and harsher speech.  Jiyoung got upset and emotional because she got flustered at the moment. It was first for her to see him act angry way (somewhat). But, most important thing is that after that incident, she apologize on the show and even after the show she apologized again to all the MC’s. I don’t understand why people are all after Jiyoung when she even apologized on the show.

Furthermore, I was told by my staff friend that after the taping and once the show was broadcasted, one of the staffs of RS and Kyuhyun were exchanging some texts. That is, my friend’s colleague was sending texts to Kyuhyun and while exchanging some words, the issue of Kara’s attitude on the show.

Kyuhyun said that he watched the broadcast as well. He also felt that the viewers may have felt somewhat disappointed and annoyed; however, from his point of view, Kara is one of the most respecting and polite idols out there. And he also accepted the incident as a joke and all but he is feeling quite frustrated and concerned that the hoobaes that he cares about are getting this kind of hate for just one incident. He said that he felt multiple instances to write about (on SNS) how KARA girls are the most polite and nice girls but felt that that might cause more problems for the girls. So, he decided not to write it.

The girls are so polite that they would bring drinks to their seniors in waiting rooms, concerned that they might be thirsty, so even all of SuJu members are flustered with this situation.

Plus, on the day when this whole issue blew up, Sungyeon and Jiyoung called him again to apologize; however, when he sees this situation, he is quite worried that KARA might become afraid of variety shows in the future.

*My acquaintance staff asked the other colleagues what did Seungyeon say when she was comforting Hara after she cried. They indicated Seungyoen said, “let’s go out, go clean up your face”. And she was going to turn around and ask the show staffs nearby to ask if it was okay to go to the restroom but one of the staffs brought some tissue papers. So, they didn’t go to the restroom.

This is all I heard from the staff.

I admit that KARA made some mistakes on the show. They will have to reflect on it. However, I think it is totally wrong to criticize the girls as if they committed a murder or something.

People make mistakes.

Idols are people so they also make mistakes.

Didn’t Shindong even praise Jiyoung the last time?

No, when you see how KARA treats their fans, they did not forget their early days.

Why would an idol group that forgets their early days hand out a pack of Dunkin Donuts to each of several hundred people, buy ice cream, give lunch packs?

It could be that their conditions were not the most optimal that day. But most of all, I don’t feel that they deserve to be getting so much hate like this when they all apologized toward the end of the show.

As I stated above, Seungyeon apologized to Kyuhyun, and even Nicole and Gyuri took up responsibility and apologized as well. As a fan of Kara, I feel awful to be witnessing them this kind treatment as if they are impolite girls when they are the nicest ones.

It is appreciative to point out someone’s mistake; however, if too much, it can become poison.

If you all act so emotional wouldn’t the SuJu members feel worse when all of SuJu members think of Kara as very good hoobaes?

Both Yoon, Jong-shin and Kim, Tae-hee PD said the taping was finished well. It is totally unnecessary to send this kind of overwhelming criticisms like this.

Thank you for hearing what I had to say.

• Like 11

This is a translation of a post done by a KKamilia. Her Naver Blog is called "Infinite-dol and Growth-dol (Kara)"

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6993&page=119#entry653099

I want to kiss and hug the person who wrote this.... thanks for this

Edited by Oppa
  • Like 1

Wow.  I chose to ignore all this controversy nonsense because I knew it was just that, nonsense.  Reading this makes me so glad I made the right decision.  Everyone is a critic and a hypocrite so I could careless what those haters say.  I feel this won't damage Kara in the long run, if anything it gave them publicity.  The truth of their innocence will be realized soon enough.

Thanks a lot for the translation ultraman.  Like I stated before, you're a huge help with all the on-the-spot translations.  Big thanks.

• Like 1

Wow.  I chose to ignore all this controversy nonsense because I knew it was just that, nonsense.  Reading this makes me so glad I made the right decision.  Everyone is a critic and a hypocrite so I could careless what those haters say.  I feel this won't damage Kara in the long run, if anything it gave them publicity.  The truth of their innocence will be realized soon enough.  

Thanks a lot for the translation ultraman.  Like I stated before, you're a huge help with all the on-the-spot translations.  Big thanks.

judging the upvotes articles .. after Radio star being Aired ..it goes down a lot... 

I read k-netizen comments about kara and believe me I'm not surprise.. Kara has a clean image even newsen who always hate kara found nothing on them except to critic their outfit as in pandora...there is lots of antis who just wait for kara to make mistake, big or small....i don't think it matters, a hater always make reason to hate...like a loser

• Like 3

Yeah.. me too.. lol..

Haters are haters...

Oh I finally get it.  Haters are saying Seungyeon said the hosts were "annoying", and that video clip was trying to prove she was simply saying to Hara "lets leave and get you cleaned up"

Or at least something along those lines.  Whatever, Kara is doing well in the charts and their music show performances has been EXCELLENT.  So SUCK IT to haters.

Edited by goldfish524
  • Like 3

@ultraman88: Thanks for the translate. i'm a bit flustered about the article. I don't believe Kara girls would do such athing. It must be there a reason behind it. Actually, if they (staff) have made a promise, they can't break it. It's a shame. :(

it's okay, KARA Go!

@Cann

===============================
One more session of KARASIA sold out

9th November 2013 at Fukui!!

Well Done!!

Osaka 23rd October is selling FAST!

===========================

Edited by edr49890

[Edit: Please note, after some deliberation, we've decided to keep this post between us Kamilias. It would be somewhat unwise and may flaire up the arguments again. So, just read it but don't spread it.]

I know this maybe somewhat tiring but here is the most recent post about RS incident.  

This is from the same blogger whose post I translated a few days ago. It's the Inifite-dol Growth-dol blogger in Korea.

The blogger link: http://blog.naver.com/bmy12345/194835207

Here is the screen capture:

tumblr_msvhr2Hjnh1sfdg6uo1_500.jpg

This most recent post is actually based on a forum post at Karaboard on Sept 8th.

First, I need to explain some stuff.

Karaboard is really strict about posting any real back stage stories and stuff that either cannot be substantiated, OR that is so real that it may be used against anyone in the story. First, they want to protect KARA. Also, the story here may paint ones involved somewhat negatively, so Karaboard locked it. They hate controversy between the fandoms so prohibit any accusations or negative words against ANY idol groups or singers. You will rarely see arguments erupt on Karaboard. Everyone is very cordial and friendly there.

They always have an admin lurking but I guess the timing was off and the blogger or someone she knows captured it before it got locked. So, she posted it on her personal blog. Obviously, that cannot be prevented by Karaboard.

Also, there are some in the international fans who discount these so called “Oh, I heard this story from someone” saying it’s can’t be real and it’s hearsay. Well, I will tell you something. Korea is a small country. In fact, the 3 degrees of separation works more like 2 degrees of separation there. There are a lot of fans and ordinary people who have their sunbaes, hoobaes, relatives, brothers and sisters who are in the entertainment industry. Plus, their entertainment industry is actually small. Everyone knows almost everybody especially if you work at the broadcast companies. Why do you think they get such fast information on any Korean fan forums? And another thing, you wouldn't believe how close the top officers of any of the fan clubs are. They acutally have direct communication lines with the management companies or even the idols on many cases. Normally, these people would not say anything, though. They protect their idols.

Anyways, the time line and the story here is very convincing. So, read it with an open mind. So, here it is what happened.

(The locked story link. You won’t see a thing. It’s been locked.)

http://karaboard.com/bbs/password.php?w=s&bo_table=community&wr_id=1044633&sca=&sfl=wr_subject||wr_content&stx=전말&sop=and

[Radio Star Incident Full Account]  
(As I said, this is not the blogger’s writing. It was written by gaohni who is an active member on Karaboard. The reason I am much convinced is that the poster is a really active member on Karaboard and has had no troubles on that board. So, I tend to trust that member's writings.)  [Note: comments between ( ) are mine.]

One of the Kamilia unnie I know whose sunbae is a staff on RS. So, she asked her about what really happened on the show. The following is what actually happened regards to Hara’s bottle and crying incident.

Hara was getting upset and was pleading (sending signals) to the MC’s but they were slow sensed to notice this, and when Kyuhyun said “If I open my mouth Koo Hara? Her career is toast,” Hara finally became emotional. Despite the fact that they showed up without their leader (Gyuri) because of the busy comeback schedules after a long absence of one year, she was holding it back okay even when they were talking about her ‘dating-dol’ story but became upset upon his last comment.

Her thought at that time was, ‘this is a variety show so let’s just make it funny.’ So she looked around saw the Mate Tea bottle. Her intention was to grab it and throw it to the floor but her eyes were getting teary and couldn’t see correctly and accidently chucked the bottle on the desk. (I think she misjudged the space between her and the desk.)

Yoon, Jong-shin: “Koo, Hara, drink present to Kyuhyun”
Seungyeon: “Gently”

After which Hara got more upset because she was sorry that the bottle went toward Kyuhyun sunbae and that she also was so worried that this would be made an issue of by the netizens and the reporters with their articles when KARA was in their comeback period.

However, Kyuhyun was devoted to the script cue-cards, he was slow sensed to notice this again, and:

Yoon, Jong-shin: “Ha…Hara are you crying for real?”
Kyuhyun: “Ah, are you crying?”
Hara: “For real, I am angry for real…”
Kyuhyun: “Ah, really?”

And now I will talk about the Seungyeon’s controvery incident.

MC’s were sayng: “Tissues, tissues, tissue. Uh…”

Then, a stylist handed some tissues to Jiyoung (you can see Jiyoung getting up to get it), but a makeup artist who heard the incident sends a sign to KARA to step off from the set after seeing their conditions (face and makeup).

However, KARA felt it was not appropriate to step off the set with a bunch of sunbae sitting there without their leader (Gyuri) there so Seungyeon says to Hara, “let’s step off, will you be okay?” (this is where some are accusing her of being rude) When Hara heard this she got a hold of herself and nodded that she will be okay.

After seeing Hara cry, Seungyeon said to Kyuhyun, who is the same age as her, and who didn’t see Hara’s pleading signals that, “I am sure you hear those kinds of stories, but we also hear them, too.” And KARA, who were getting all the verbal attacks and had broken down, tried hard to up the mood of the taping by laughing first.

At that time, Kim, Gura and Yoon, Jong-shin covered their mikes and:

Yoon, Jong-shin says to Kyuhyun: “Look, the PD’s wrote it on the sketchbook (the PD’s hold a white sketch board off stage to give different signals and directions during taping) when Hara was keep pleading and the signals from the writers didn’t work." (meaning they were sending hand signals)
Kim, Gura: “Let’s tape this with some sense. What were you doing that you didn’t see that?”

So, after hearing that and seeing the writers and the sketchbook (all off stage behind the camera, I guess it’s kinda hard with all the stage lights directed towards themselves), Kyuhyun’s ad-lib amount got minimal and he only looked at the script (cue-cards). And they taped the broadcast without any interruption after that.

P.S. This conversation is from the actual incident during the taping, so it may be different from the edited broadcast.    

[Edit: Please note, after some deliberation, we've decided to keep this post between us Kamilias. It would be somewhat unwise and may flaire up the arguments again. So, just read it but don't spread it.]

Edited by ultraman88
  • Like 3