KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

They don't even spend that much time in their dorm, right? >< I remember Hara saying something like she only eats in her dorm or something. It was waaay back in the earlier IY episodes, though. And the girls aren't stocked with as many schedules these days... I guess to an extent, the show is scripted. But idk. I mean I can see how the girls can deal with no AC, but a broken faucet? wouldn't dsp fix that? Are they that poor right now? ugh idk. T_T

What is this chart?! XD Is it sales of an album in a week?

lol Rock U is up there. so random haha.

tumblr_l59sgbgcRR1qb7b36o1_500.jpg

said it in newbox.. if the plan is to lower dsp & raise kara, then definitely dsp has succeeded. i believe "new dorm having no a/c" is only temporary or a smoke screen. i'm relax here but bit more worried about other things..

found another top 10 songs

revealed by monkey 3 based on streamings and downloads for first half of 2010:

1 - SNSD, Oh

2 - 2AM, Can't Let You Go If I Die

3 - Wonder Girls, 2 Different Tears

4 - Davichi, Time Please Stop

5 - KARA, Lupin

6 - 2NE1, Follow Me

7 - CNBLUE, Loner

8 - T-ara, Bo Peep Bo Peep

9 - Jo Kwon and Ga-In, We Fell in Love

10 - Lee Hyori, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

credit: allkpop

ps: there's another top 20 with slightly different listing but kara lupin is the same at sweet 5.

So happy that they are mostly on top 5 or 10 on charts, it's an achievement and I'm wishing more success for their next single/album and Lupin just deserve that spot cos it's a really good song :)

I was really excited about their dorm but the news makes me upset with DSP T_T WTH?! I really hope that the show was scripted cos I really hate to think that the girls working so hard and they're being compensated with a not so good dormitory and it's their new dorm too, Kara's managers better do something XD

stevenstanley

afaik the only routine schedule right now:

Gyuri - SSTP, everyday..but i don't know the recording schedule, if i'm not mistaken, she taped a couple of epi in a day

Seungyeon - none..college, i think? :lol:

Nicole - Heroes, don't know the taping day though..but the episodes aired on Sunday, start from this 18th..

Hara - IY, wednesdays...

Jing - none, but she appearing here and there :P looks like she will be a permanent guest again on monday SSTP..and i don't know if she still on mnet radio or not..

and i'm pretty sure they will do good in japan, although i don't know to what extend they will be able to achieve that :sulk:

let's all of us pray the best for them, and of course pray for their health too :cry:

eric

thanks for sharing the chart from the monkey 3..

haha jsut like i said, lupin always got into top 5 right??i'm happy for that ^^

so now so far we all know that on 4 charts, the only songs that always being on top 3 are Lupin, oh!, and Can't Let You Go..

soo just like we all know, pretty much, mubank have the best chart overall :crybaby:

jiji

haha that is an interesting chart..it's a weekly chart, but to see Rock U there??

maybe more people have interested in KARA and decide to start to know more about them??? XD

~~~~~~~~~~~

btw, to have all of those broken things...are KARA THAT brutal?? :sulk:

and yep, just like jiji said, i think they are rarely being in the dorm right now..

every1 are busy with their individual life..

even jing and gyul tweets said that they miss each other a lot...

i believe "new dorm having no a/c" is only temporary or a smoke screen. i'm relax here but bit more worried about other things..

i'm with eric :sulk:

snsd is debuting in september, so KARA are 1 month ahead from snsd.. :P

4minute,KARA, and snsd have 1 month difference in debuting..

all of them are in some label, so they should be supporting each other (although being on different management :lol:)

i don't know how big are snsd currently in japan..

but KARA already have strong base there :D

and, lol...'cinca'

진짜 literally, it's jin jja...but yeah, it does sounds like that :P

^ Yeah, but I think SNSD has that popularity appeal. x3 Like I think snsd is head to head with kara xD

oh and,

"

1. Kara - 루팡 (Lupin) *** 2010 Half Year No. 1 song ***

[insert lupin album picture here]

Score: 5803

Genre: Pop / Dance

Music: Han Jae Ho, Kim Seung Soo / Lyrics: Song Soo Yoon

Album: Kara mini-album Vol. 3 Track 2 Purchase this album

Watch: MV Live Performance

Comment: Kara did it again! After surprisingly winning the top female group on our last year's Soompi Gayo Award, Kara continues their strong showing on our chart, winning the top spot on our 2010 half-year chart. The title song "Lupin" is from their 3rd mini-album of the same name. Kara vowed to return to a more fierce image on this mini-album, a concept that did not fare too well when they used it on their debut album. But that was then -- and this is now. Kara has developed a large and loyal fan base now and fans are more receptive of their change in concept this time. Congratulations to Kara on another milestone.

"

cr: soompi

I know it's not an official award thing but, it still makes me happy that they are #1

Edited by nerdxissa

found this recently, wanted to post in sung thread but think here will have a higher hit. idk i always feel emotional whenever i watch kara4. this was our beloved girls inkigayo debut on 1 april 2007. i know it was shared in mediabox but youtube is still easier/convenient to share & best to spread the love around. (be fast, it might be taken down soon. it's kara4 break it in hd.)

credit: monmonsnow & RecentComments

it's good to remind people the never-say-quit in kara. if you look back in kara4, you will understand what i mean. we often forget how the girls fought & reached today's fame. most people take for granted that the girls will always be successful but besides hard work they do need lucks & publications too. let's be realistic, kara may exist forever in our hearts but seeing them performing on stage or riding high on chart will not be definite or as easy as wished. nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow. so if you feel you have not done enough, let's do it from today. the girls desire more supports & love. let's hope for better than expected success in upcoming japan debut. god please bring kara to where they belong, even if it's only for the moments.

Havent checked soompi for a decade and WOOT!!! They are ranked #1 as the song of 2010 first half??!! This actually means a lot to meeee :DDDD so happy to hear that!!!

/////

I just finished watching HahaMong show and hey let me skip all other things for now (THERE'S TOO MANY THINGS TO SPAZZ ABOUT TO BE HONEST XD XD XD) to focus on the fanmade picture hung on their living room's wall.

tttti.png

This is the second time you can spot it (the first time it was in their old dorm spotted in one of their kara4's selfcam). Its a gift from KARAChina and always placed at the most noticeable (and honor as well? T.T) in their dorm. seriously envious!!!!!!!! We should think of sending something as big as this too looool and oh was anyone able to spot our stuffs around their new dorm when watching the cut yet? HAHAHA I need to rewatch the 4th time, havent got enough of it 8DDDD

nerdxissa

thanks for the info about the soompi chart..

it's nice, now Lupin got no 1..

no matter what, lupin keep on stay strong in all charts..nice to know about that :)

eric

can't agree more with ur words about kara4..

yep, remembering, how much they have went through, and to know how big kara have become right now, esp Lupin did a lot..

it will gives me a lot of emotions..i'll be really proud, even i can tearing just to think about it..

yeah..they need more supports and love from us..kamilia..

nov

ahh so they got a nice tv then?glad to know..at least they got sumthing better XD

pim

aww u already watched it?? spazz about it to me pim!! XD i'll be waiting :gemflower:

btw,never knew about those karachina's gift..that is awesome!!

to know ur gift are being hung up in a noticeable place like that....

yeah, we should give sumthin like that too!!

i hope at least our message book will be treasures by them (hoping for seungyeon at least XD)

woke up to the familiar rhythm but nananananana? thought it's lalalalalala? hahahh.

once again, hammie tripped over during performance but this time it was due to slippers. lol.

best, playful honey acting the role of spoilt kid, refusing everything required from umma.

& finally what a facial makeup work by the girls, causing 2 ummas to "punch" against each other.

maybe i'm infected with kara illness but i never stop laughing throughout.

thank you sbs, now please where's the next part(s)? :inluv:

oh btw, i love seeing cole back with longer hair length. it gives out a different feeling, she's of more femininity this way.

at least maintain this hair length throughout the japan promotion, please..

lol yeah kim xD im totally spazzing right now hahah

heres the pic it was a gift for KARA there was a bunch of different scents that i gave them one of it is that one :P xD

i also spotted one of it in nicoles Fridge hahah OMG

im totally spazzing now

asasdi.jpg

96442596.jpg

WOAH RON. Is it the giant pink thing in the top compartment? 8D

Their dorms are definitely an improvement from what they had before. I'm glad haha & mong came and like... fixed stuff up for them :3

once again, hammie tripped over during performance but this time it was due to slippers. lol.

LOLL THAT PART WAS SO CUTE. She was so cute when they woke her up haha she was all @_@ and like WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE and then she was all, "this is so weird!!" when they were like, "we're your moms for the day" lolol omg.

and jing looks so much like her mom. <3

I loved how her face lit up when she saw her mom on the tv screen. :3