KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

@ron lols... i see Reese's and Twix at Nicole's fridge.. :)

anyways yup Jiji she got that undeniably gorgeous genes from her mother.. lol

LOL kim yeah im saw! haha i actually ate twix when i saw them in her fridge got my craving hahahah! wonder which ones Jinwookie bought her xD!? lool ! haahh jing was too cute when she saw her mommy on tv xD

^

thanks for sharing the caps..if only we can saw them performing full song XD

@stevenstanley

the next episodes should be next week..

looks like jing will doing a game together with her appa and 2 unnies..yay!!!

and as for karaya, there are no news about why hamcole didn't join it..

~~~~~

sum1 said this on streambox

Hmmm the preview News made it out as if the girls didn't have an air conditioner in their apt. They have a good size one in their living room. That big white box thing in the corner is an AC. An expensive one at that, DSP didn't skimp :) There's no such thing as central AC/heating in Korea, so the girls don't have their own ac in their rooms. Nicole stated because of the large window, it gets very hot in her room, and she doesn't have a fan.

I couldn't hear what HaHa said about Jinoon knowing about helping the girls move, but he already knew the layout of the apt. Can someone tell what HaHa said right before he asked Jinoon where the bathroom was?

what do u guys think?

those are called floor standing air conditioners. the white colored ac found in kara dorm was from samsung. google around to see many of similar. as i expected, dsp wasn't that bad as rumoured but they could still be better buying another 4 portable for each room. :D

Hmmm the preview News made it out as if the girls didn't have an air conditioner in their apt. They have a good size one in their living room. That big white box thing in the corner is an AC. An expensive one at that, DSP didn't skimp tongue.gif There's no such thing as central AC/heating in Korea, so the girls don't have their own ac in their rooms. Nicole stated because of the large window, it gets very hot in her room, and she doesn't have a fan.
those are called floor standing air conditioners. the white colored ac found in kara dorm was from samsung. google around to see many of similar. as i expected, dsp wasn't that bad as rumoured but they could still be better buying another 4 portable for each room. :P

oh ..thanks for the info guys...i guess DSP is not as cheapskate as i used to think :jogging: (...sorry DSP :w00t: )

i just realized next Sunday will be full of Kara, start with HahaMong Show (as a group), Running Men (Hara) and Heroes (Nicole)...that means YAY!!!!

nov

haha yeah..that's why i think it won't be that bad..

although i'm still wondering about individual AC though...

haha

btw, yep, next week gonna be great!! with 3 shows that looks interesting..

but i'll be away on sunday *sigh*..

i think i will have a lot of to-be-downloaded list later :)

anticipating hahamong the most though..

although heroes and running man looks great, i miss watching the girls altogether..

@curbow yep i like it best when all the members are together... its fun to see their interactions.

it look like theyre using all their old furniture too. like the dinner table with only 4 chairs.

for cole... its too bad her room has that huge window. i wonder if she chose that room? bet she regrets it if she did! :lol: if she hung dark curtains it would block out a lot of the sunlight and keep the room cooler i think. or she should try this! http://www.instructables.com/id/Heat-blocking-curtains/ <-- these might make good present huh?

but i can't believe korea doesnt have central a/c... for such a technologically advanced country ( or at least seoul) that really surprising.

i hope after japan debut, they can come back to work on the next album. kara comeback on stage is the one i want to see. chasing every week for live performance in the 4 music stations are most desired. selfcams around their daily routines are also valuable & informative imo.

if im not mistaken they will launch the new mini album before new year, no?

hahahaha cant wait for it. :D

YEah I think it's before new year.

I really think it will be awesome! I'm hoping to see some new great dancing moves! :)

KARA Hwaiting!

^

please write sumthin more relevant to the discussion.... =/

nov

oh yeah..i really love that photoshoot..all of them looks great there..

i'm loving their outfit..

esp GyulHamCole for me..and noticed cole's hair too..yay!! :lol:

stanley & AspZz

didn't it just a speculation or is it official??i'm not sure about it either...

but i do hope they will comeback this year..arghh i can't imagine what kind of song that will be much better than lupin :P

eric

haha yeah..i used to rushing home every friday to catch up with mubank...

but now i'm getting bored, it's not that i didn't have perf that i wanted to watch to, but it's just i can bare waiting for it to be uploaded...

i still remembering the day when kara won mutizen on mubank, and i'm celebrating it together with kamilia on sbox :)

daebak

yeah...i'm happy now that every member will get their own show..at least ham and jing won't be MIA anymore..

but i do miss them dong show together..i miss their idol show..

i'm not too fond of kara bakery, almost no nicole there....

HAHAHAHA IM NOT FOLLOWING YOU,

frankly i cant sleep and dunno what to do

and then an email frm kh pop up on my dekstop *the subscription*

so instead of being bored by doing nothing, i immediately replying all my un-read subscriptions

*sory for being so OOT*

omooo when DSP will give us the exact date about the debut and so on and so forth,

everything remains mystery

Edited by stevenstanley

believe the girls did mention about preparing for the next album but it could mean the japan album(s) too.

so yep, no concrete detail on the next korean album yet.

kh is getting excited today, it's slowly crawling back to the days with the upcoming mister song/pv release.

not to mention the new tv shows starting from this weekend. :thumbup: