KARA's Sweet Melody spazz thread

yuda

yunseong

TOTALLY YEAH!!!!!!!!I'M FREAKINGLY LOVING THAT!!!!!

ahh i wish sunghee added to that picture, and it will be a perfect pics!!! lmao :lol:

i want to see more pics like that :thumbup:

eric

although i do wish for them preparing korean album, but i wish they will focus for japan first..

so they can give their best for it first :)

stanley

lmao, u r subscribing?? i didn't even use that XD

at least now we are given the date right??

they listen to ur rant :P

~~~

btw,for discussin about japan's debut, included mister and all, it's better to do it in the japan's thread :)

^^as of the 3 in gyulhamcole, who changed the most (more on physical "appealness")? i prefer the gyulcole in kara4 & ham in mid-kara5. (not implying i don't like them anymore but long hair for me anyday. lol.) as for our precious harajing, i love how far they have improved, they are just getting better & comfortable on stage/screen. :thumbup:

haha..let's see...

gyul = i prefer her pn back in the kara4 days..it's the best for me :D

ham = i prefer her in kara4 days or rock u days or idol show days..haha.. yep,i love her long hair..but not the blonde one on the PG :( didn't much like in the revolution but i'm loving her short hair too.. (it's rare for me though)

cole = i really love her lupin photoshoot with long hair..i wish she will use that later..but for the "real" one, prefer kara4 too :D

hara and jing, yep she keep on getting better and better..but for hara, i prefer her when she have wavy hair...

yup me too love harajing as the day goes on :(

esp jing she's really adorable recently :D

gyul, i love her when her hair isnt short, idk if its just me, but short hair doesnt fit her

ham, when she's in rock u, and lupin.*her short hair is the best!!!!!! even more cuter OMG i'm dying* same with yuda i dont like her blonde hair.

cole, actually i hate her hair in lupin. too short hahahaha. nicole's best hair ; wanna, mister days :D

well for me..

Gyuri : as long as its not her Rock U style, i'll love it

Ham : love her current style, i think now she's more brave to show her sexy side

Nicole : i think since Break It days, Nicole always changing her style/image but so far i love it (sorry for my biasness :P )

Hara and Jing : i just love to see they keep making progress

10qw7c0.jpg

^ correct me if i'm wrong, but from the pic it looks like the girls now endorsed Fila too

Seems like Kara is invited to performed at Pohang International Light Festival Celebration Concert on July 24th (20:42~21:00). Full schedule HERE

I guess its another warm up before going to Japan :lol:

Edited by kara4life

@stevenstanley, yup 2 celebrations on 24th jul. :)

thanks kara4life for the jacket b, with this mister outfits zoom-in, everything about the girls are so clear. they definitely worked hard for this,

woah, you camped at hangul sites too? haha. thanks for the pohang light festival celebration info, appeared to me kara was the only invited artist. now what can they do with 20 minutes? (:

couldn't wait so to share these cuties taken from hahamong, sorry for the poor quality though.

lol @ gyulhamjing for trying out the handheld showerhead at the shop.

wish to thank sbs for making these possible & for revealing the new dorm.

many thanks to haha & mong too, for helping the girls in fixing all the damaged stuffs.

gyul.jpg

hamg.jpg

hara.jpg

colec.jpg

jingi.jpg

thanks for the caps red4summer...the childhood pics from HHM sure is new and never seen before ...they all look cute :)

found this on kara-t, its seems that Kara placed 6th on advertising TOP 100 (?) based on survey SMBI 'Star Marketing Brand Index', hope someone could clarify this :sweatdrop:

16iuya8.jpg

source : here

i don't know if everybody already watched it, but from that documentary TvN Kara vs T-ara (link here) there's some interesting point like Karaya apparently had a nice income :wub::) but also there's something thats really troubled me coz its said the number of Kara anticafe is increasing...although i think its inevitable with the girls popularity keep increasing, i just hope the number of Kara antis wouldn't keep growing

hahahah thats unavoidable i think

the more the fans, the more the antis

yeah lets take it as, our kara has become more and more popular

i think there might be an exists antis from japan, cause from i see some japanese really hate kara~

:wub:

and thanks about the link, too bad its in mediabox ahaha

the more the fans, the more the antis

Yup exactly. The most popular artist/group usually has the most antis.

i think there might be an exists antis from japan, cause from i see some japanese really hate kara~

The hate isn't really targeted toward Kara imo. Just toward any foreign groups that some Japanese people feel are intruding their territory. So it's not really directed toward Kara in particular.

The hate isn't really targeted toward Kara imo. Just toward any foreign groups that some Japanese people feel are intruding their territory. So it's not really directed toward Kara in particular.

hahahaha yep :P

ah i wish the antis will melt after watching the butt dance live!

if it were me, i think i might faint :D

Kara's getting antis? :sweatdrop: Ehhh, that's just gonna prove their popular even though I don't want that. they have an anticafe? D: oh well, but is the t-ara vs. kara in the stream box?

AHHH, while I was typing this response the Controversy about the f bomb t-shirts came out. Maybe it's just me but that slogan is pretty nice ^^;; sorry, but I think "Kara is the best fudging five"[they should have said fudge instead x3] I wasn't surprised when Kara was wearing that shirt though. I dunno to me they aren't little girls so I think it's alright for them to where this........... but if it causes trouble then I guess they should take it off. But I really like the best f%$#^# five. Because Kara never had a slogan T^T I mean snsd's is power of nine and 2pm is What time is it? 2PM. or something like that I forgot. And dbsk's is always keep the faith.. And SHINee is shining.

.....and I want Kara to have a slogan too. They best fudging five is good to me because, well the bad word to me adds effect TT^TT

Maybe just "The Best Five." [ehh.]

warning this is super random and way off topic ^^;;

I'm not sure if ironic is the right word...

I noticed that Kara's first in every category in some things important in kpop.

Okay I'm not sure if you'll agree but, Hara is very beautiful and it might be eye of the beholder but she is #1 prettiest person in kpop x_x I mean you could disagree but, Hara just has those facial features and she's just naturally beautiful. I mean you can't say she's ugly... Like she has white skin, long real straight hair, big eyes.

And Seungyeon probably has the most real eye smile. Like even if she's only smiling a little bit her eye smile is so noticeable. Like some eye smiles need a big smile to make it noticeable. So she's first in that category too.

And you gotta admit that Nicole is natural and says whatever comes to her mind. And even if it does seem silly, she doesn't stop to act like herself. She doesn't stop herself from saying a lame joke or act not excited when she is or make facial expressions. That's why I think she might be the most natural person in kpop.

And Gyuri I think she is really charming and self confident. Like what other kpop person has that concept and actually has people go along w/ it. And she sometimes avoids getting make fun of too. She's definitely first in having self confidence but also having respect.

And Jiyoung is like the most natural at being cute. Her voice is seriously cute. I dunno how to describe it. I mean even when she talks it's definitely cute. And it actually convinced me she is the cutest person in kpop

And Sunghee. She has very powerful vocals. Like I think she could be one of the best not just kpop idols out of the whole kpop world. I not gonna say #1 but she has that powerful voice that lets her not worry that much about staying on the notes. Her voice is just naturally strong.

Sorry if this is random. This is what I just noticed right now and i thought it was interesting........ ^^;; I'm not gonna say I'm right even though I wanna say I'm right ^^;;

Edited by nerdxissa

LOLed so hard about this "what time is it?2PM"

sorry 2pm's fans :) but this is rather unique, hahaha

and nerdxissa THAT'S A NICE THOUGHT.

now that you said it, i realized what you said is true. hahaha im with you

hara the prettiest

jing the cutest

ham the best eyesmile

gyul #1 in having self confidence, and respected

cole in most natural artist

hahahaha thats true!

maybe this is a selfish thought, but still im with it~

:P

THE BEST FIVE really fits our girls :)

eric

nice caps there eric!!

never seen those pics before..

most of them looks just the same with their childhood pics..haha

i think hara is the one that looks the most different, she much fatter when she is younger XD

nov

didn't really understand about that either..

but it's nice that KARA is the highest placed idol group on the charts..

and it's for pizza etang..didn't know it's that popular there..

and yep, for the antis it's really understandable..

although i'm sure the number are still quite small compared to other idols' group..

just hope it won't increase that fast..or they eyes will open..haha

just toward any foreign groups that some Japanese people feel are intruding their territory

agree with in~in said..

it's really understandable,.it looks like korean are invading japan with a lot of groups debuting there..

nerdxissa

it's on the mediabox.. :scared:

about slogan, yeah i want taht too..it will be great if they have it XD

but i think people should stop blaming KARA and/or DSP..

people need to realize, karaya are not owned by KARA or DSP...

although it's true that they should be able to reject that shirts..

but as for myself, i'm not bothered with that shirts, although i know it's gonna spark some controversies from the moment i saw it..

and i love ur rant..haha

totally agree..

of course for the number1 spot, it's a personal taste..every1 have their own opinion on whose better and all..

but i'm with u on that XD

stanley

it's taken from their songs..

and i think it's a great slogan :D