[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

haha it's cool!! just watch it if u have time too..

althoug i'm done collecting 2007 videos, still yet to watch it myself :P

hmm..afaik, there are no regular VS when KARA4 days..

but they do participate in some show that quite interesting..

like the UCC videos, and SEE U interview, Keywui Interview..yeah,something like that :P

i'm single fighter here now..waiting for my 3 fellows' comeback here XD

okaay okaay

so most of the show is interview right?

brb watching the VS :D

ah damn i wish there is more than 24 hours a day :(

too much to watch

Edited by stevenstanley

hallo stevenstanley, so you're officially everywhere now. i'm seeing good sign here. so a very warm welcome here to spazz about sung. if you read all earlier posts, you might also know i'm just like yuda & you, we're all newbies drawn into kh by kara5 charm but equally eager to know about the past in kara4. i believe the whole situation then was very different from now. it's too late to experience all again but never too late to start caring about. i wish too, be able to understand kara more in past while continuing the present into future. i watched as many 2007 videos as i can find but still we need "expertises" sharing here. hahaha. in fact i'm a post-revolution fan (joined just before lupin), so i still have a lot to catch up. :)

@yuda, do i happen to know really well 1 of your 3 fellows? :D

hahahah i just happened to know kara in may, originally i was a sone,

but changed my heart suddenly after hearing lupin :):tongue:

im trying to know about KARA4 as much as i can, but the VS, performance, that i have to watch are DAMN too much

furthermore, i really need your assistance to understand kara more :D

eric

post-revolution??lmao..yep...me too..(it's only 6 days difference anyway XD)

yep..watching all the videos alone won't help too much, since we must missed some things that unrecorded :)

btw,sumtimes i'm wondering, if by any luck i happen to met KARA -_- , is it a good thing to mention sunghee??

since everytime i think about kara, i can't helped but think about a 6-members group...

and eric, u DO know him very very well :lol2: maybe even too well.. :syc2:

stanley

ahh just like eric, it's a good sign to saw u everywhere in the forum right now :D

yep, sumtimes i wish there were more than 24 hours a day..

and i wish i can withstand watching a lot of videos without getting tired :)

and family is all about helping each other, right?? :)

ah damn i wish there is more than 24 hours a day

oh stevenstanley, why are you sounding more like us now? hahah. plus sign again. "videos too much" is a good problem to have. bet you will be screaming for more when there isn't any or little left. tried mine, plan the time to catch up while keeping up with the latest. it's tough but fun. so you were ex-sone. not arrowing you but maybe you should go do some sharing here. i like to hang around there so hope to hear your side of change. :)

thanks yuda, i noticed the color. thank you, i suddenly feel energized. i was only into kara last september then part-timing or halfhearted before i found kh. now more than full-timing & tired but i'm not regretting the wise decision made. too much to share here though..

if by chance to meet kara? tears in joys will just flow..

eric

lmao...yep..i've experienced that too..one time i felt i have a lot of videos to be watched..

and when i have a few left, i feel i'm gonna miss them :D

and that is an interesting thread that u put..i think i'll post there later.. haha

i'll give u more lighter color, so it will matched up more with the 'original' haha..

and yep, this is the 'normal' way of mine in spazzing.. XD

i'm still have a lot of threads that i haven't visited here in KH..i wish i will have the time and the will to do it later..haha

anyway,haha..yep i'll be tearing from joy..

but i'm always wondering..is it wise to mention about sunghee and kara4 days??

or will it be rude to them??

just noticed, i'm rewatching taxi show yesterday..

and i think that is the first time sunghee's name mentioned after she lefts..at least as far as i can remember..

even in ham's story on strong heart, she didn't mention sunghee's name...

stanley

haha don't worry..all of us have gone through that phase..

we here to help each other :)

and haha, yeah..a day without kara?? that will be like hell for me..

they have been a part of my life right now, and never ever regret it :)

the only regret that i have, the biggest regret that i suffer, i wish i can know them from back in 2007...

Nicole.holic

it's all our thoughts about KARA and sunghee esp..

u r welcomed to join us :)

yuda

honestly i still have many questions but will wait a little longer. btw hope that some days there're anwsers to my concerns mentioned in page 1. hahah. bit about sung & kara3, not sure about individual but have this feeling dsp is advising them not to "go deep" into kara4 topics. no? there was a "problem" maybe best to move forward all together leaving pieces behind?

is it wrong to bring this up?

:gemcheer:

I dont wan;t to procrastinate posting here any longer lol

i should welcome our new friend right? :) helllooo *waves stevenstanley*

how can I call you btw? :D i do notice as well that you were active posting around a lot!

it feels heart-warmed to see new kamilia showing that much interest digging back KARA's old days

i wanna scream IM BACK!!!! but think I should not T__T.

okay back to eric's questions..

(PIMMIE TO THE RESCUE LOL!)

at that time i was too shocked and desperate to think about all the contract thingy,

but yes a lot of people triggering questions regarding it.

they said no company would accept such a departure that easily,

esp when Sunghee could be regarded as their biggest investments after her 3 years of training.

she was also like the backbones of kara given her vocal role.

hence we started raising our slim hope that that was just a temporary long hiatus,

bcos of the contract terms she would have to comeback as a singer one day soon.

but by today we all already know that assumption was totally wrong.

so thats the mystery if dsp was that nice to let her go bcos of her personal problems

talking about dsp i never heard before of their bad treatment w their artists

well except financial problems that led to the disbandment of 2 of dsp's and as well as kpop's most popular male groups -sigh-

i dont think the process was absolutely smooth either between dsp and sunghee's family,

there might have been objections and so negotiations,

but def it was quickly settled down....

at this point i am about say "within 2 months" but its again just another assumption.

remember their selfca around mkmf times?

sunghee didnt seem to have any abnormal signal..

if it was already in the middle of discussion at that time,

she must have been so good at hiding..

her members were still having fun play around without awareness of the situation

while she had to pretend as if nothing was going onnnnnn. how ironic was that.

oh you were wondering how bad kara4 days were? as a fan who followed them closely hour by hour,

i myself didnt find their situation so gloomy until the explosion of WGs' hits and SNSD's everywhere appearances

so.. yeah the later half of 2009 when i can strongly feel KARA being overshadowed

they had already wrapped up their 1st album promotion and just focused on visiting universities

i thought... that was the normal schedule lol WGs werent recognized w their Irony single either

so seeing KARA achieve nothing beside the Cyworld Digital Award didnt worry me too much

actually throughout half a year they were exposed on magazines and interviews MANY times

i was thinking that was satisfying for them as rookies, they still had a long way to go (:

but things changed w Wgs' comeback and SNSD's debut

and public started mentioning female rookie groups

that was when I was awaken to realize KARA was indeed ignored and overlooked

about the awards, those awards of KARA in 2007 were only enough to give them encouragements somehow

what would they mean if the group was still in the shadow not known by almost everyone?

i used to moan a lot about the TV appearance inequality between members "why Seungyeon all the time?"

but actually that was a pretty safe and wise decision by DSP.

they really know the preference of Korean audiences

Seungyeon possesses the typical beauty that is generally liked in Korea xD

it could be easily seen since very early days of KARA,

during YTN Documentaries Seungyeon had already acknowledged her most popularity compared to her members lol

you are asking "Gyuri and Nicole had their own charms too!"

well even w KARA's current status, Gyuri isnt one of the 3 having the most fans

and Nicole at that time were still having troubles w her Korean

her time only came w SGB later right? gladly DSP was wise enough to take that opprtunity for her

Kamilia was formed around Arpil/early May 2007. DSP was very open during that time, they always asked the fans for their opinions and let us choose over Best fanclub names and Next song to promote after Break It. oh now im just reminded... i really dont rmb how it was on their 1st anni day.. I along w other Kamilia over here did hold a project and send them anniversary gifts, but I didnt know how it was in Korea (:

i always see those pictures & gifs where the official pearl peach coloured balloons were released into the sky in a stadium. (please don't tell me it was fake.) when & where was it? dream concert 07? the small peach section might seem unnoticeable compared to the other colours but i believed they didn't lack in terms of passion. it must be a special milestone for the girls & kamilia.

YESSSS THATS WAS AN INFAMOUS MOMENT OF KAMILIA :D and trust me, it was one of the DC2007 highlights :D the cameramen successfully captured it for EVERY SINGLE PERSON watching DC can seeeee :D :D :D IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL RIGHT? all of us (in soompi thread) expressed that moment really made us proud to be a kamilia HAHA

every word mentioned, i have these feelings too. the gyul i know today seems so different from kara4 days.

she seemed happier back then. probably she has grown as the group matured but i miss the "old" gyul.

I somehow noticed this but the impression wasnt so strong until last week I rewatched the last episodes of KARA4's selcas. Gyuri seemed indeed different from those days. No, I would say the general atmosphere was different too.

You should look at how Ham, she was much more talkative and comfortable to joke around than now...

and how come HAMCOLE seem that distant!! DDDD: i wish i could explain this.. ive always been questioning.. why why why?!

about coupling, there aint many SungYeon moments you can find

thats why it was so confusing to me that Korean Kamilia keep insisting about SungYeon lol XD

eric, aww you're welcome. this is just little help but.. hope it helps somehow

im actually so touched by you guys' love and dedication for KARA *bows back* :D

I dont wan;t to procrastinate posting here any longer lol

i should welcome our new friend right? biggrin.gif helllooo *waves stevenstanley*

how can I call you btw? biggrin.gif i do notice as well that you were active posting around a lot!

it feels good to see new kamilia showing that much interest digging back KARA's old days.

its stanley, how can i call u then? pim?

yeah these 3 days i was posting like crazy,

sometimes i feel like i have to know ALL about kara

i love them so much and kara has become part of my life :D *hahaha yuda why im like you now*

and with reading news, watching their varieties doesnt help me to know ALL about it

so i decided to come here and read every thread,

thats why i was posting a lot

and signed as spammer, im sorry i didnt mean it

:)

and about your essay

hahaha i dunno what to say

your simply amazing, you wrote it all

thanks, i will keep this as my reference :D

too bad i become a kamilia starting this year,

ah maybe it feels good if i can become a kamilia back then in 2007

*sigh* well it really tires to catch up on all the info

keeping up with the latest while reading about the past

hahaha *tired*

so i think im still need all the help from you guys :D

thanks~

eric

i don't think it's wrong :)

i'm very curious too..and it happen for some other groups too..

for example, the Wonder Girls..they have done some showcase, and also in some their new variety shows they danced to their hit songs..

but irony is nowhere to be seen, and hyuna never mentioned too..

it's just the same with KARA4 anda KARA5...(honestly,i hate this thing..it looks like we differentiating them...)

they only mentioned it if they really need to..

pim

why shouldn't u said it??? we've been waiting ^_^

the contract thingy...

yes, although DSP isn't the best company out there..

but i have some respect for them...they lack of some things, but the way they treat their artist is quite good..

and i never heard their artist complaining about their company either..

i'm sure DSP didn't let her go that easily..just like what u said, they have invest a lot, and she hold important part in KARA...

and quitting and breaching a contract wasn't as easy as that..

it must be hard for her to kept it as secret from the other members..

both sides must been hurt very badly..

yep,it's very ironic..

looks like the early 2007 wasn't a good moments of girls groups...

WG with irony is just the same with KARA..it's true...

although lucky tell me save them..although it was hard for them at first with the sudden member change too..

in fact,if i'm comparing back then, KARA was on par with WG at first (if they aren't better)...

late 2007 and 2008 totally WG's years..

totally agree with u about ham's appearance..

yep, gyul's strong personalities and making 50:50 of people liking it and not..

she is always been one of the least favorited member of KARA..

and cole...haha..i still remember in one of the interview where cole's part didn't aired since she can;t understand the questions XD

remembering ham's personalities, looks like it's hard for her too for being too overexposed like that too..

that's why i think she enjoying her calm moment right now, that she didn't need to being "everywhere"..

Kamilia was formed around Arpil/early May 2007. DSP was very open during that time, they always asked the fans for their opinions and let us choose over Best fanclub names and Next song to promote after Break It. oh now im just reminded... i really dont rmb how it was on their 1st anni day.. I along w other Kamilia over here did hold a project and send them anniversary gifts, but I didnt know how it was in Korea (:

didn't knew about this one before..haha

honey was chosen by fans too, right?? :)

all of us (in soompi thread) expressed that moment really made us proud to be a kamilia HAHA

haha i'm imagining that pim..it must felt so great esp if u able to take a part of it..

i feel although kamilia isn't that big, but they have do some great things :D

general atmosphere??? yes!! that is the one...

i'm always feel there are some "formal" things...

it's true the new coupling like GyulJing, HaYeon, HaNi, GyulGool are indeed very sweet and have their own uniqueness..

but it's still very different..

KARA4 looks like a BFF, while KARA5 looks like a family...

a family, is the place where u have close relationship, but there are still a gap..

watching jing's interaction with sulli on SSTP, every1 said "ooww..it's cute..",etc...

but honestly,i felt very sad watching it...that is one interaction that i've been wishing to see between KARA members..

i didn't said that i don't want them having friends outside KARA, but i want them to be even closer like that..

i felt although they are new friends, jing's bond with sulli even closer than the other members..

ham has become much more reserved right now..

and HamCole..i'm speechless...they able to make me cry if i really think about it..

SungYeon..haha...i'm agree with u..i've tried to find some moments of them, but it's really hard... :)

stanley

lmao..u are infected by me?? :P

u are a good apprentice..haha..

u have following my way..but u are better and u should become even better than me stanley.. :D

gosh people here really know how to write an essay

lolol jk, anyway its good to share it

:) :)

KARA4 looks like a BFF, while KARA5 looks like a family...

a family, is the place where u have close relationship, but there are still a gap..

watching jing's interaction with sulli on SSTP, every1 said "ooww..it's cute..",etc...

but honestly,i felt very sad watching it...that is one interaction that i've been wishing to see between KARA members..

yepp im 100% with u, it looks like jing never had any friends between members, i mean, they are all fit like unnies,

but to be a close friend, hmm i doubt it

jing must feel really 'lonely' before met sulli, and formed that 94-ers lolol

since her friends at school are bashing at the back, well not really bashing,

but yeah you must know what i mean. poor jing

glad that now she has a very best friend with the same age :)

lmao..u are infected by me?? tongue.gif

u are a good apprentice..haha..

u have following my way..but u are better and u should become even better than me stanley..

lol it will take a very very long time to become better than you!

.they lack of some things, but the way they treat their artist is quite good..

well can you explain this to me? whats dsp is lacking, whats good about dsp

every1 is blaming DSP, either about ss501 or kara

stanley

haha i won't say that she didn't have close friends in KARA or lonely..

but it is just......different..i don't know how to express it..

haha u have visited every random thread, while i never done that :crybaby:

well can you explain this to me? whats dsp is lacking, whats good about dsp

every1 is blaming DSP, either about ss501 or kara

i know..people tend to blame the company...

in some cases,i'm agree....but in most cases, i think it doesn't right to blame the company..

i won't talk about it here, since this is not the appropriate place to discuss about it..

i've been wanting to talk about it in group spazz thread, but i've cancelled it, since it will lead to a more heated discussion... :D

just think about this:

people tend to care a lot about their fans.that's good..but let's think in the other way...

entertainment industry isn't as happy-go-lucky place as that..

it's involved a big money, strong mentality, rating, sales, and a lot of "scary things"...

entertainment industry isn't a happy place, it's a scary place, it's a war zone..

a war zone where u can't cringed or being unhappy...

a war zone where u should always being smiling in front of camera..

one wrong move, and u r done..

and that's the job of the company to handle all of that..

i do have some rant to dsp for some things..

but i'm quite satisfied for now, and i won't hoping for KARA to change company right now..

• 2 weeks later...

hallo guys i'm back, so does kh! hopefully gone are the days when kh's down!

ok before i start, let me loadup first blooming songs which i always do when i come here. :)

i'm loving this thread because here we discuss & share different things as compared in other threads. imo we can always catch up the latest kara news & updates anytime at everywhere in kh or internet world but here's the only place where i can actually travel back in time. so much i want to be with kara when they are reaching for the peaks but i prefer to hang around when they are rock bottom needing encouragement. then is when they need the most supports, like back in old days (or during hiatus). but i'm too late to live through 2007 with kara again, so i want so much to know more, to understand every bit. must say i basically have nothing to share here hence really appreciate to hear valuable sharing despite the fact that the sharing person is piled with ton of works, be it in kh or personal life. so before i begin, a THANK YOU to everyone seeing this, especially pim. i never thought my long questions would be read with thoughts & answered in concrete words. :) i'm not sure if this will be long too but i'll try not to. hahah. in fact i'm interested prior 29th march 2007 too. i got bits & pieces from individual girl forums but still missing the bigger pictures. maybe next time.. :D now as i typed this, i realize i can go to soompi & read from page 1? i believe the majority knowledgeable kamilia here originated from soompi?

yep i also hate calling "kara4" & "kara5" because like yuda said we seem to distinguish deliberately between them. we certainly don't want to confuse & encourage new kamilia in thinking that they are different. previously i was thinking hard on how to name them but "gyulhamsungcole" & "gyulhamharacolejing" were just too long. hahah. headache here.

i still don't understand sung contract with dsp, the breaking up seemed far too peaceful. it was a regret because things could have been done better. things that happened cannot be undone thus i can only hope those things are not going to affect "things" in the future. going abstract here because it's better than spoiler. :P now looking back at their selfcam around mkmf, there was definitely no sign at all. i don't want to pretend to know sung but she must be struggling during those periods especially having still to appear normal & joke around with gyulhamcole. on a side note: they looked absolutely beautiful that mkmf night with their overall makeover, especially that was the "gyul" who i missed the most.

so what happened to "old" 2nd album? knew they were in midst of preparing but was it in process of recording? you guys know its songs? heard ham mentioned she sang somewhere but i'm clueless here.

yeah the later half of 2009 when i can strongly feel KARA being overshadowed

pim

2009? or you meant 2007? i'm aware our girls were long overshadowed by wg & snsd from way back in 2007 but can't believe they are still in most countries these days. unbelievable! back then probably failure due to luck & strategy i would say, rather than choice of "break it". "first blooming" is excellent but the koreans were still not ready for the strong concept. & with sudden sung departure, it just got worsen. so what rescued kara? the preferred cute concept found in "rock u" & honey, it was about timing. btw i love "break it". i just downloaded their debut week in the 4 music stations. & did i hear correctly, they sang live in debut week? woah! i love the 4 of them. what was the "break it" outfits called? hahah. very casual hip-hop but they pulled me over totally, especially all with long hair. i really like their ending pose too. astonishingly stunning is the word.

agree on the part on why ham (& not gyulcole) was preferred to do all the promotions during hiatus. but has gyul shared her thoughts on this anywhere? i really want to hear from gyul. i meant from those old days videos, she was so proactive & what a lively girl she was. she couldn't have accepted to step aside & not doing anything to save the group. gyul must have hurt a lot in doing so.

hmm? so "kamilia" was only formed after debut? so prior & on debut, nobody cheers for kara? hahah, i'm seeing question marks all over my head. ok think i understand, "kamilia" was only officially named/found after the debut but fans had already started flocking when kara was formed.

thanks pim for confirming the dc07. shame on me, i should have taken more initiative googling around before asking. that moment is definitely 1 of best among my collections now. it is indeed very beautiful & emotional imo. hope to witness one myself one day. if i would to go to kara concert one day, it'll be an impossible dream that comes true. if no concert, i don't mind a handshake showcase too. heheh.

yup, the general atmosphere is very different now, gyulhamcole are not longer the same. so sung was really the vitamin? "vitamin is only a triggering source, the minds are still the critical elements." i'm willing to trade anything inorder to "get back" the old days. i have to go abstract again. :P agree with yuda on wanting to see more closeness within members than outside kara, i'm feeling disappointed too. recently there was a tweet on gyul kissing jing. i was thinking back in old days, there were wild kissing everywhere at anytime, it was funnier. probably the girls have grown up.

anyway everything is in the past now. kara & sung are doing well at the moment is the very true & the most important. though they are going different directions seeking different purposes, they are forever kara girls. no sung or gyulhamcole, there wouldn't be today's kara, & hence no harajing. whatever the reason or unknown fact, we should remember & love all 6. hope the present members can cherish the fateful relationship heavenly made & carry on spreading kara love. :)

im actually so touched by you guys' love and dedication for KARA *bows back*

pim

i'm still nowhere near to the level where i can say my love & dedication for kara is magnificent. i only start knowing & adoring kara 10 months ago, so comparing with you & the senior kh members (or even those who prefer to remain active in soompi), i still have a long way to prove. it's still early days for kamilia red4summer but i hope i'll be there :) when the inevitable arrived :(.

yuda

i love dsp too, for giving me gyulhamsungharacolejing, for guiding kara to be among the best. to love the girls, we have to love dsp. this is a way to support the girls too. :)

i was browsing hara collection while writing this, i found hara mbc boxing match with jewelry member eunjung. doesn't she look like our sung? no? i find bit of similarity here. heehee.

---

on kara now,

about breaking or discontinuing of contract, have you guys started to ponder over the re-contracting when current expiried? though i wasn't here affected emotionally when sung left, 100% certainly now i don't want to experience it. not disbanding but member(s) leaving for whatever reason, this is my worst fear. now to think of it, i can understand fully how most "old" kamilia reacted back then. frightening thought i have here.. i got to erase from my memory now immediately..

Mr. Lupin

don't worry..me too..haha..that''s why i love this thread for me to know more about her :thankful:

and she nevel failed to make me wowed everytime i watch her performing XD

eric

we have same habit about 1st blooooooming songs eric...haha

i came here without having anything to say honestly..haha

but i really love this thread too..and i can't hold myself from posting here..i feel comfortable here..

yes, i believe most of the kamilia here came from soompi...i've thought about that before, eric..but looking at the numbers of pages they have, i gave up..it's too much for me to handle..haha..but i'm sure if u do it, u can notice some members here that have been there too ;)

lmao..that is indeed to long to type..but it does make me at least feel more comfortable...but yeah, it will confuse some others. so guess we need to stick with the KARA4 and KARA5 thing although i didn't really like it..

old 2nd album??really???that's new to me..i never knew about it, or maybe i've read about it but forget it =__=

but that is an interesting thing..

i was thinking back in old days, there were wild kissing everywhere at anytime, it was funnier. probably the girls have grown up.

lmao..wild kissing..yeah..that was funny...i still remember very clearly, one of the rare moments of Sung with Ham.. when sung kiss hammie on their way home, and ham just said that she didn't like it, but sung said that how they act normally..i miss those kind of moments...

just remembered when i saw ur reply and ur profile page..although u came to KH 5days later than me, but overall u r still an older kamilia than myself, since i just reach the 8th months on this month XD

jewelry's eunjung??haha...never really think about it before..hmm maybe there are a few similiarities XD

since ss501's contract issues spreading, people start to talk about KARA too..i've been thinking about it too...but guess we can't do anything besides making some wild speculation right now...as for member leaving...sumtimes it got to me too..but we should believe in them, right??? haha..that is what i've told myself everytime some frightening thoughts come into my mind...

~~~~~~

have u guys watched GyulHamSungCole's cover of Refusal???everytime i'm listening to that songs, i'm very impressed...that is one of the proof that although Sung hold important parts in KARA back then, but GyulHamCole have awesome voices too...

i've downloaded all 2007 videos that i can find for now, although there are still some more that i found on YT but didn't able to download it yet..

and all of those downloaded videos,i haven't watched it yet..

but i will start my journey to GyulHamSungCole's days soon...i can't wait for it :)

btw who's owning kara04jjang yt account in kh? someone we know? honestly besides mediabox, this yt channel has hundreds or basically all kara4 videos that we are crying for. for those who are curious about kara4, that is definitely a must site not to be missed.

@yuda

yes they were in the process of making the 2nd album before sungja left :( ..

i think Ham said they even sang some of the "2nd album" songs in some event.. so that they'll get noticed.

when she was talking about the KARA4 hard times.

btw who's owning <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/kara04jjang" target="_blank">kara04jjang</a> yt account in kh? someone we know? honestly besides mediabox, this yt channel has hundreds or basically all kara4 videos that we are crying for. for those who are curious about kara4, that is definitely a must site not to be missed.

wahh thankss!!!!!

so, has kara5 doing a cover for kara4 songs?

stanley

i think i've told u about that before on k**k*s?? XD

yes, they have done it twice, as long as i can remember..both with If U Wanna..

the first time on their rock u days..they sang it on a noraebang (music room/karaoke)..

u can watch it on one of their keywui episodes..

the 2nd, on their metafriends' mini concert...

but i've been wanting, if only they will cover the old 1st blooming's ballad..it will be interesting...

kim

ahh i know they are in the process of making it..even they already said it from their keywui interview..

but i never knew about ham have sang one of the songs..so it means they throw away their songs from the initial 2nd album?

eric

btw who's owning kara04jjang yt account in kh? someone we know? honestly besides mediabox, this yt channel has hundreds or basically all kara4 videos that we are crying for. for those who are curious about kara4, that is definitely a must site not to be missed.

yes, that is one great channel!!!

that is my precious source too for getting videos of them..i never really checked there, but i believe more than half of videos there already re-uploaded here on our mediabox's 2007 videos part..

and does the owner someone we know?? hmm i wonder..lol

YES ERIC!!! they (yep,there are more than 1 persons who own that channel) are, at least 2 of them, someone who we all know very well..

they are our dear fellows here.. our teacher and our source of information..

it's no other than Pim and Yoo :blink: lol...and not only the kara04jjang, but as well as 3 other channels that related to that one :D

so we should give thanks to them for that awesome channels.. *bows to our 2 great fellows here* lol..

and yep, Yoo are the one who handle uploading it to the 2007 videos too ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

our recent posts are just texts..so let's brighten it up a bit, shall we??

a SungRi moments..

20h6j6b.jpg

2ekke1i.jpg

just notice, Sunghee having a necklace with her name on it..if i'm not wrong..

just like the one that HaNi's wear these days..

2rqj80p.jpg

5flxjr.jpg

apology 1:

i was ignorant as i didn't know kara5 had re-sung kara4 songs before. i couldn't believe i was able to hear jira singing kara4 songs so clearly in real without editing. hearing the new voices in midst of the old songs flashed back time again, a lot of ifs & thens.. how to converse the feeling? it's like someone you missed & lost long ago returned one day smiling at you & saying "have never left far, forget me hope not, i'm back yours always". like the lyrics "feel the love", listening & watching kara5 dancing to kara4 songs, it's like telling the girls to "feel the love in kara4" & "carry on into kara5". with lots of emotions & thoughts right now, i deeply enjoy watching the 2 re-sings. thanks to yuda for this priceless sharing. they are there but i chose to ignore & doubt them..

apology 2:

i always download yt videos but never leave a "thank you" note. so they are the ones whom i stole from. special thanks to pim & yoo (& whoever) helped in gathering & sharing out all kara4 videos with all late followers like me into the pasts. now that i know they are in safe hands, believe more kamilia will get to know & love kara more. i no longer worried that those hundreds of videos will be unlisted or made private.

stanley

don't worry about that..

let us learn about kara4 days together too..and contributing doesn't always mean u need to share pics or things like that.. just by discussing together..it's already contribute a lot :)

eric

u never know about that? i'm quite surprised :P

but yeah..i'm really happy when the 1st time i know that GyulHamColeGoolJing sang the If U Wanna..it's just too bad, looks like If U Wanna is the only song that matched their concept..*imagining GoolJing singing secret world*

glad to be able to help u :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay...i know this is OOT...

but since we talk about GyulHamSungCole days back then on 2007..

i feel like want to talk about it here..

saw this pics today:

2wc0hlv.jpg

2lu9nq0.jpg

credit:as tagged

and..i don't know why..maybe i'm weird..

but the moment i saw Seungyeonie with that hair..i'm almost crying...

it's really remind me of her old days.. how much i missed and cherished those time..

i'm sure, IF gyul were there with her old long straight hair..my tears will definitely came out..

err..i got to know kara recently, so i didnt pay too much attention about that pic

i mean, i really love that pic **even use it as my avatar now! :P

but i didnt pay attention about her old days, although i 'know' her hardwork back then

awww i guess im still have a long long long long long way to go to be the real kamilia

Edited by stevenstanley