[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

SHOCKED! SHOCKED! and I am still SHOCKED!!!

Sunghee, you have stayed quite for so long, and suddenly the news about you getting married just broke out today, totally out of the blue, unexpectedly...

I have always seen and remembered you as the loudest, most energetic and dorkiest of KARA. my handsome Sungbokie, my dear Sungja, my lovely "B

damn you akp! when i read the title "Ex-member, Kim Sung Hee, to get..." i thought she was gonna rejoin the group... :sweatdrop: i was really excited.

then i read the article and turns out she's getting married :scared:

think this news surprised everyone!

glad she's still somewhat part of the music industry :thumbup:

it's nice to know sung has found her life partner so early especially in her age.

like any relationship, marriage happiness works both ways but i have absolute confidence in sung & her man.

i'm so proud of them right now.

imo, sung has achieved & made the most important decision every woman can dream.

ahh it's very late, but at last i'm able to get back here..

that news about her, really caught me by surprise, esp it's really in the middle of bad period..

i have many positive and negative response about this matter. but what's matter the most, i'm happy that i'm able to know more about here and it's about sumthing that really important in her life.

i will pray for her happiness, and hopefully she will have a happy and beautiful family too. and hopefully she will be able to keep her passion in singing too ^^

i wish from now we can know more about her without being interfering her life that much.haha

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe that this girl is going to get married already *sobbing like a mother who sees her daughter is getting married* :teary: :teary: :teary:

I really wish her a happy life and marriage and I hope that her husband will take a good care of her.

and Sungja yah..our Sungbokkie oppa kekeke...please make sure that all DSPfamily (?) will come to your wedding okay, and make them (SS501, KARA, A'ST1, Rainbow) sing on your wedding ^^

^

lol, that sounds more like dsp concert.

anyway though we miss sung truthfully, we should feel happy for her. isn't marriage the one which every girls dream about? i'm sure she has found her perfect & ideal man. i bet when she has kids, the noise level will be at max. hahah.

there are no rules that u should share something if u want to post here..

u will be welcomed anytime :)

just like eric said, it's the thoughts.

to some extend, i want to hear new news from sunghee.. but i don't want media to interfere too much with her personal life.. sooooooo :P

eric, thanks for the pics.. the fanmeeting, those four down-to-earth girls. loved it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'll say no to the last pic :P

but i loved the rest of the pics! looks like u got a good source of KARA4 pics eric..

anyway, i'm always wondering. on times like this (329), what is the feeling of sunghee.

i hope she is celebrating it too happily, without any regret, instead grateful that she was and still a part of KARA.

sometimes i wish she being active among kamilia too.. lol

1st time here in Sungja spazz thread, and watching the pics stunned me like the way Gyul did :lol:

curbow:

I think she's happy now, KARA and her current life are one of the best things that happened to her.

She'll forever be our vitamin and saint Sungja.

And I missed her strong voice the most. The real reason why I like Sungja noona :D

P.S Sungja noona why u so pretty w9vtn2ptnu[2nu :lol:

though sung may not be celebrating the anni with every kamilia but i'm sure she will always remember the date.

sung left before the first anni, leaving behind many broken hearts.

luckily kara dream is not shattered but achieved with determination.

another 4 years, that's what i'm wishing for now.

• 2 weeks later...

nice batch of pics red..

looks like i will need to count on u for updating this thread with sungbokie's pics :P

she is really pretty. i like how she can pull of various style by herself.

sweet, pretty, fierce, even boyish.

i don't want any invansion of privacy, but i hope that we can know a little bit, or maybe some pics about her marriage. so we can spazz about her again with high spirit :lol:

and a little bit wish, that she will sing at her marriage and also a fancam :P

i'm dying to listen to her singing voice again. it's always inspired me..

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm being a fanboy right now because of that pics <333

a little bit disagree on that lorraine, she always being a beautiful woman..

but she have become much much more prettier. does love really make a woman prettier?? lol

she have changed to be more mature now. i'm sooo happy to see a recent pic of hers.

but that cute dimples, that passionate eyes, that sweet smiles, it's still the same, as pretty as i can remember <3

ahh i wish some fans will be able to catch up with her wedding. but please just a few fans with senses that will be able to update us with her wedding without interfering with the wedding itself.

around 3 more weeks to go until 7th may,2011. (any chance that the issues can be solved completely in 3weeks time?)

my best wishes for her. really, right now i just want to hear her voice again..

and lastly, i really really wish that kara is invited, at least gyulhamcole. it will be very precious if they can take a photo together again on sunghee's wedding.

or at the very leasttttt i hope one of them will congrats sunghee. maybe on twitter or sstp, anything!! i really prayed for this

yesterday i was "killed" by hara. today, it's sunghee who did it. i don't know whether my heart will be able to endure it if this happen everyday xD

lol i always knew that! :)

actually, what i meant was from a dorky kid, i now see her as a full blown woman :)

i wish she can spend that happy day with her KARA members esp. gyulhamcole..

yuda, you must go to a heart doctor now, KARA will continue to "kill" us with their charms! :P

it's near impossible for all to attend but i'm hoping for a sungri reunion.

a little hug between them will mean a lot to me.

i'm sure if not under some circumstances, sung will invite & gyul will attend.

looking back, these two just can't be seperated easily.

even after sung departure, i'm sure they are still in contact, somehow.

though there're things still puzzling red, maybe it's best to keep those unknown till the end.

karacj.jpg

i know it's near impossible, but a little bit wish won't hurt isn't it? xD

i won't complain if any1 of them attend the wedding, no matter who is it.

just fyi, in case u didn't know it. just like what yoo stated at HaNi's home..

the legend couple of KARA for kkamilia isn't SungRi. it's Sunghee and Seungyeon.

so i won't mind whoever it is :lol:

eric, really once again u totally surprised me to came up with that pics.

totally nice compilation. i loved it so much! i didn't think about it before, and it's awesome to see all of them on wedding dress..

tempted to make it as sig again :P

lorraine

haha my heart is on poor condition since i knew KARA. but those 2 batch of pics just make it worse :P

~~~~~~

to remind us of her voice:

cr:urikamilia

it doesn't matter what the majority thinks.

for me, gyulsung is the one. that's enough for red.

red follows his heart, not others. :)

idk but "legend couple" which comes from fans doesn't always mean the actual couple in life.

like present day, isn't the most supported kara couple more about the fans wish?

saying this for the first time, i don't like having individual subforums especially kara couple section.

it "breaks" things up which explains why i seldom post in there.

"patron" gyulhara because i want to support the minority.

wait.. aren't they the only couple who broadly chooses to stay with dsp (loyalty or honouring the signed contract)?

or do i have instinct? :)