[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

If you ever get to read the Rainbow's Thanks to (The new Mini album page with each members thanks etc)

YoonHye JiSook and SeungAh mentions teacher Sunghee (Im not sure if it is her though) but it can since she is vocal teacher/coach now...im happy they mentioned her

also various members also thanked KARA too :)

^

i don't think sung is working in/with dsp, it's unheard of. i hope i'm wrong though, how i wish it's true because that would mean the girls could have probably bumped into each other. it's too good to be true. :)

ahh yunseong.. thanks for another info..

rainbow always nice with KARA, although their average age is higher than kara..

and i so love how they mentioned sunghee too.. i think it's right.. i still remember u said jisook able get into rainbow because sunghee right???

while kara themselves never mentioned her much after that day :(

eric, i think he refer how sunghee becoming a private vocal teacher right now. he didn't mean it's within dsp. unless there are someone else with same name inside dsp xD

lorraine, according to yoo, yes. she did explained it on HaNi's home.

sunghee and seungyeon indeed have rare moments. but after all, the majority of korean fans (not only kamilia) always have different taste with international fans.

~~~~~~~~~~

i miss their looks on the sunnyside. that show is one of the best..

and live wannabe too!! too many pairing moment there throughout the show <3

guys, today i saw a snapshot sequence of gyulhamsung where ham was disappointed after being "ignored" by gyulsung whom were behaving "intimately". lol. yup, it was only for fun. let me go & find it again.

i found them! now which was the legend pairing? lolol.

hahan.jpghahahnvp.jpg

i have never seen these before, so please allow me to share here.

sung1.jpg

kara4b.jpg

kara4a.jpg

wish i can turn back clock so that i can spazz from the beginning. :(

the legend pairing? they are GyulHamSungGoolColeJing..

they are unseparated for me. (yes,i'm greedy)

i only saw several parts of that photoshoot.

sunghee's solo shots too gorgeous, and the group shoots are too lovely and precious.that faces, that expressions, that smiles, i miss them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i keep on talking to myself here xD

but as the days go closer i started to keep on becoming excited..

only a couple days left. and we started to see evidence of the members having time for themselves..still hoping for that thing..

and the new batch release of photos. sunghee left my speechless..

it's too beautiful..

May 20th is SungRi's day

but soon May 7th will be Sunghee's special day too.. May is blessed :)

just a thought, so many tweets among them for the past 24 hours but not a single about 7th may.

ok, they may or might have done so by other means but it would mean so much to those faithful kamilias.

it's as expected actually..

but take a look at it on the other way, they come alive right on May 7th. it's a good sign :lol:

wondering how this day have been for sunghee..

praying for the best. the time has come.

everyone have their own reasons and path to choose. i believe what sunghee have experienced up until now mold her to become what she is right now. without any regrets, and this is the best path for her.

i'll pray that she will forever be happy and lead a great new life from now on. she is the most passionate singer that i knew, she will never left singing, no matter in what form. i believe in it.

congrats sunghee. u will always have kamilia who will support ur back <3

@red4summer im at a loss for words... LOL! sunghee put that so close to her face. hope it's clean :lol: .... and wth is gyuri holding?

@curbow i agree, everyone has their reasons for choosing whatever path. sunghee must have felt that that was the right decision. as long as she's happy that's all that matters. kamilias will for sure support her 100% :thumbup: . im just hoping the members still keep in touch ^_^

monkiesxrule

gyul? it's more 'extreme' version of what sunghee holding :lol:

yeah, that is definitely the wish of all of us. but i believe, although they didn't do it in public and although it's hard for idols to contact 'normal' friends that often, but they still keep in contact :)

^

short translation:

At that time, all members have record schedule and individual activities so it's quite regretful but they cant come to the wedding. Though we didnt contact much but we're going to send our wishes to her under individual name / title / right

cr: Yoo

ahh as expected....

monkiesxrule

i think it should be the G thing too.. i'm not an expert on that kind of clothes :P and seungyeon actually can be considered an underwear too.. haha. but despite from that, the whole photoshoot looks beautiful too.. i miss cole's hair like that

so there is indeed a news reporting the wedding??? glad to know that :)

a beautiful bride <33

one thing that i regretting a little bit, i wished that kh and the members should express the joy a little bit more :P

more photo of sunghee's wedding:

2pza5hk.jpg

24gk46d.jpg

idg95g.jpg

2yoq0k1.jpg

20qb7ua.jpg

cr:Zephyrean

i only took a glance at the latest sunghee's video but it amazed me very much already. sunghee looks so pretty and happy <3

everyone need to watch it:

• 7 months later...