[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

• 1 month later...

it was purely conincident that i re-watched karasia seoul today. when it played "break it" (not expecting it because i thought i was chosen the 19th), i have this sudden surge of feeling. it was mix.. thrill and followed by sadness. pleasure because "break it" is "the" song and of many other reasons.. sadness because many have forgotten sung.. hence i decided to post my thought on this special day here.

anniversary is a time to celebrate and give thanks but it's also a time to show appreciation by remembering how the family was found. dsp produced gyulsunghamcole to form kara4 which debuted on 329 and subsequently inspired people of different cultures to form the family, kamilia. it's indubitable that sung was an integral part of kara4, she will always be part of the family. 329 is for her too.

Happy 7th Anniversary, Sung

things happen for a reason and cannot be undone. having said that, we still dream for the impossible (sung reconciliation) and we hope for the eternity (kara5) but.. we move on with what we have now and hope for the best in the future.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

it has been a while.. let me share some images today.

secret world live @ happy fm

2xxs.jpg

another proof that all kara members are crazy about dogs. (i still don't get it.)

nlor.jpg

random

uscu.jpg

u7ms.jpg

50q7.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

0329 is also for SungHee, dear SungHee, don't ever forget that you are still in our heart and forever a part of KARA, you started this legend 7 years ago, but unfortunately we can't walk together until today, but it's okay, I wish to pray all the best for your everyday, your life, may your smile accompany you from every moment you stepped on....... HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY to Kim SUNGHEE..... The pics are truly nice, SungHee so cute........^^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQYFfJald_k

This really makes me so sad.

You can feel the passion in her voice, and if given a choice, I'm sure she would've kept on singing. 

It's just sad because sometimes, the ones you love the most are the ones who will stifle your dreams, and you have to give in to them. They will be happy, but you will suffer. It's bittersweet in a way. Education is important, yeah, but when you have a special gift, you have a mission to share it with the world. If you don't, later in life it will haunt you and fill your heart with regret.

True, natural-born singers are rare in KPop, and Sunghee is one of those rarities.
What a waste of exceptional talent.

• Like 8

• 5 months later...

I want Sunghee updates too,

About her married life,

If she has kids now?

If she has plans on being a solo singer in the future? 

Sungja is still precious to me  :gemcry: 

Didn't she have a kid a few years ago? She's probably teaching her kid all the dance moves to The First Bloooooming.

• Like 2

^

hmm? sung has a kid already? my memory is failing me?

kara7.jpg

kara9.jpg

kara45.jpg

if kara stopped at kara3, all nonsenses would not exist today.

miss this thread & kara4.. i'll spazz this thread with images again when i've the time.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

KARA's whole 88 line (GyulHamSung) lead such private lives when offcamera that I doubt we'll ever hear an update of Sunghee noona's current activities, but I think I speak for most Kamilia when I say that in our heart of hearts, we just somehow know that they still keep in touch with one another. Maybe meet up every once in a while, far away from the eyes of curious fans like us, sharing precious moments that only true friends can.

And it is in that thought I find the solace that lets me keep on cherishing KARA. Forever in our hearts, KARA7 ❤

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Sungja! :gemheart:

Though I only know you through these precious memories at Karaholic, your Vitamin personality makes me wish I'd known about you since '07. Wish you a happy and fulfilling life with your kids and all your family and friends.

Sunghee ❤

280px-Sunghee.jpg

Edited by PKKamilia1
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

What to say? I dont know, SungHee.... I ever wished when I was coming back since from a long time ago I can meet some miracle about you, just like your song or something else, just like when Im coming back again, you will also come back at here..... By the way, still miss you, it's been 8 years........

• Like 2

KARA's whole 88 line (GyulHamSung) lead such private lives when offcamera that I doubt we'll ever hear an update of Sunghee noona's current activities, but I think I speak for most Kamilia when I say that in our heart of hearts, we just somehow know that they still keep in touch with one another. Maybe meet up every once in a while, far away from the eyes of curious fans like us, sharing precious moments that only true friends can.

And it is in that thought I find the solace that lets me keep on cherishing KARA. Forever in our hearts, KARA7 ❤

Sunghee born on 1989^_^
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
11 hours ago, wishmyidols said:

I really really really need news about Sunghee! I wish I'd known about you since 2007 :(

I wish that Kamilia could see and hear Sunghee singing again on stage, just one last time :gemcry:

Have you watched KARA singing Fighting??? There's 3 videos of them on yt -- all with Sunghee.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...