[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

woo.. 2 new people here?? welcome to sungja's house Emperor Ryu and XJ Jem ^^

hmm..it's been more than half a year since i came back here???

anyway, lately i'm checking my youtube channel, and i'm glad a lot of people giving positive comment about sunghee ^_^

most of them are new kamilia and they didn't know much about sunghee, so i'm glad i can be of some help..

anyway, last week there are a special stage on mubank (i think), hyorin, minkyung, jieun sang Beyonce's Listen.

which was done very well i admit, but maybe i'm biased.. i still think sunghee's Listen did bigger impact to me :lol:

and everytime it happened, i can't keep myself from wondering..

if only sunghee back being a singer, i think she can be considered one of the best idol singer :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Though I got to know KARA when they were already five, Sunghee's vocal talent was really impressive in the songs KARA had when they were four. And she was really pretty when I first saw her in Break It MV.

It would have been a beautiful reunion if KARA had been present at her marriage. In fact, I was hoping that she kept in contact with the KARA members as well. She mayn't be in KARA anymore, but they can still remain good friends. Hope she isn't forgotten. They shared close moments during KARA4 period from the selfcam videos.

It must have been very sad for everyone when she had to leave, because they already struggled through a tough debut and worked hard together.

I think this post is going to be the last post of this thread for a long time... the previous poster before me is on Jan 2012, now it's already July - 6 months difference.

Edited by Redresonance

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since I made an account every time I come here for some reason I can't post anything. I get distracted reading all the other comments even though I read them all more than once or I have my thoughts but I can't seem to put them in words. So this time I will give it a shot ( I guess I will share my whole story of me becoming a fan because Sunghee plays a really big part. So sorry it might be long)

I got to know about KARA in mid to late June of 2011. The first song I listened to was "If u wanna". I wasn't ready for all the cuteness so I laughed at it thinking it was so weird. Then I went to "Break it" again I laughed because I thought it was funny for them to try to act...I guess "tough" or "fierce" would be right word to use to describe it.

So I then decide to look up the English subtitles for "If u wanna". When I did I didn't know what romanization and hangul subs were. I looked up what hangul was and I found out it was Korean and it really turned me off from them because I wasn't into Korean stuff I was more into Japanese stuff. Also I didn't want to listen to kpop because the followers (the people who follow trends or people who think something is "cool" because others are doing it and thinks its cool) at my school loved kpop. So I said "forget it I am not going to listen to them" but I kept on coming back to "If u wanna". So after a few days I gave in and said "I like this music I am not be a follower because I found it myself." I stayed on "If u wanna" for a while until I can recognize each of them and then went to "Break it" to do the same but I stayed on these to MVs for a while.

I then decided to venture further then went to "Mister" and was shocked at the difference from "If u wanna" then noticed there were 5 girls. I compared the 2 MVs and thought Hara was Sunghee because they looked alike in my eyes at the time. Also I thought Nicole left. It took me a while but I learned a little of what happened. Then I went to "Honey" and I listened to a few other songs and realized I didn't like the new style and members.

I lost internet for a little over a month and in that time "If u wanna" was in my head the whole time and so was Sunghee. I was in disbelief that she left and saddened by the thought of it. Also how much the group I was growing to love changed. When I got internet again I started to listen to Kara right away but only the songs on The First Bloooooming. I was still in disbelief that someone with so much talent and someone so beautiful left the group and stopped singing. Since I only listen to the songs on their first album I listened to "I'll be there" and found the translations and for the first time ever I cried because of a song (Their singing and the way I was feeling and thinking really got to me. When it got to the chorus I felt like I was lied too).

It took me a couple weeks to say " You know what staying in the past and not moving on is not going to help me." Then I went back to venturing Kara and getting used to the new style and finally loved anything and everything about Kara and I will support them with whatever they do.

Sunghee is a really big part of Kara. But some of others don't see her that way. They think badly of her and they believe the rumors of why she left. When the truth is we don't know and we may never know. All I know is that I love Sunghee as well as the others.

And I know people use Kara4 and Kara5 to describe somethings and its hard not to but Kara is Kara there is no 4, 5 or 6 there is only Kara the indescribable group that we Kamilia love.

I hope Sunghee can live happily and keep us informed about what she is up to. Also a wish that I will always pray and hope for is when they all come together and perform a song as one.

Edited by 5missing1
  • Like 1

@5missing1

thanks for sharing and opening up. it's a shame not many fans are able to feel her presence and to applaud her craziness. for the majority it maybe but for us it's not difficult to realize why sung still lives in our heart.

it's been a long since i last shared sung photos, so please allow me to share some from her cyworld back then.

25551950.jpg29241082.jpg18099821.jpg57061655.jpg27792561.jpg40120364.jpg85492649.jpg39935293.jpg19337048.jpg26881265.jpgz12l.jpg

@ red4summer

it felt good letting that out. Also thanks for all the photos you shared on this thread. I've been hunting down Sunghee and Kara pictures from the old days but you put alot of pictures here that I have spent hours searching for and with better quality

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

@5missing1

i'm sorry it took a really long time for me to noticed your posts but i like it.

I'm happy to know that there are other new Kamilia who noticed and loved her as much as the others too. indeed, Sunghee may saddened the other members, but we can't deny that she holds a big presence when she was there.

For me she still holds a special place, i miss her voice a lot :)

this place may be abandoned, but she shall not be forgotten.

a newly uploaded pics:

sunghee139.jpg

sunghee140.jpg

sunghee141.jpg

sunghee142.jpg

sunghee143.jpg

source: http://blog.naver.com/bonhair3?Redirect=Log&logNo=140170218574

it looks like she is a little bit chubbier, but i like her this way :lol:

^ I dislike this bangs haircut phase that seems to be going on these days but any Sunghee is better than none. We need to keep getting new fans on the KARA4 bandwagon so that DSP is forced to print up more copies of The First Blooming or at least release it on iTunes.

• 3 months later...

I know this is quite late in posting this, but, . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGHEE!!!

:15541758::32524216::51333867::85896326::81766871::jogging:

I hope you had a very special and memorable birthday, with lots and lots of thoughtful and useful presents, and plenty of yummy, delicious foods and drinks, and got to spend the entire day with all of your dear friends, family, and loved ones. Edited by Emperor Ryu

• 2 months later...

The new and exciting game KARA Survivor 2 (The Jet Coaster) has landed in the Karaholic Play House. Join other members help KARA race across their favorite amusement park. Go here to play http://www.karaholic...showtopic=15500.

If there is demand, I'll add Sunghee to the game.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

Jing needs the support of Sunghee fans. Right here in Karaholic, she has won the Kara suvivor game only 2 times. Currently (August 18, 2013), there is a movement to win another survivor game for Seungyeon. Well, Seungyeon has won many times and KARA is more than just one member. Show your love of KARA and Jing by going here http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=222&page=251 and voting for Jing. Vote every day until we get her a well deserved win. Thank you.

HAHAHA next time ALL OUT JING <3

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to share this one also..

Browse for Sung Hee old Sponsor photo ..

Here's i collected ..can you add more if you have ?
Thank you

1377004_485163331582978_1490561939_n.jpg
2007 ALL KARA SPONSORS PHOTO  
NOTE:NOT 100% COMPLETE

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, like the other said, this place can be forgetten, but SungHee was still eternal in our KAMILIA heart...... I'm surprised I still can get so many photos about SungHee from here, grateful to everyone that still supporting SungHee...... 5Missing1 said very great, KARA, not the problem with 4 or 5 or 6, KARA is just a group, existed with KARA's effort combined with KAMILIA loves, every of them cannot be erased, so as SungHee too...... All about SungHee, so far but clear in my heart, thanks for this spazz thread, proved that SungHee still in our heart, SungHee, keep FIGHTING!!! I miss you so much.........

• Like 1

SungHee, we may not have going through it together, but I know you do all these are not your choices, you leaved with regrets, I know too, you were so loving in music and singing, I understand your pain for being leaving the music industry, you had trained so hard before...... Just being happy everyday!!!^^

• Like 1

Dear SungHee, maybe someday, someday, I will go to find you for a last visit, after you went off, I didn't really let my heart off on you, I still cannot forget you because I know you shouldn't be forgetten....... Just like the other 5 from KARA, you are still shining now in  my heart..........

• Like 1

What video were those screencaps from? The 4 of them look really close, well they started the group together, bet they have tons of training even before that, which explains their closeness...

KARA self cam. If you want to watch, search for adorkablekara (this is a large collection of KARA videos with English subtitles). There are over 100 episodes of adorkablekara with KARA4 being the "earliest" ones.

• Like 3