[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

I think this was the only video for KARA first fan meeting, it was short, but still enough for me......... Smiling when I saw them in the video, they were really grateful although everything given for them just too simple, they had not a indoor place for fan meeting, but they still happy and satisfied to spend the time with those fans.........

• Like 4

Not sure if this thread is for sungja or for nostalgics about KARA4. It's difficult keep this thread updated about sungja pics or something...because we don't have nothing new, unfortunately.

Just in case you haven't seen it (or anyone else who stops by), here's the thread for KARA4 http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=423

• Like 1

Past and forever, those memories always existing with you, your voice, your shadow, you soul, no matter that will you be comeback, but, will our heart be there....... Another time for you, SungHee, you said you will sing until unable to sing anymore, and, we will still waiting for you as a KAMILIA.........

• Like 1

^ Sure?, I saw her wedding documentary and photoshoots and is not the same...

I was talking about the picture TOH JING HEN has pictured above...your picture does look like a graduation picture <-- that picture wasn't showing for me before, so I thought you were referring to TOH JING HEN's Sunghee picture.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 1

Cool!!! How did you find this picture??? SungHee so beautiful!!!^^  

About 'MBC A Nice Day', is there have any eng sub???

Edited by TOH JING HEN
  • Like 1