[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

^

haha it's sumthing that unavoidable..but at least we should keep supporting all 6 of them ^^

~~~

continuing the discussion here:

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8359

lol stanley..yoosomy :P

but yeah!! what u said totally true, people nowadays tend to only care about their biased member..not it's a bad thing though..and of course from 3,5 years, we can said sung are there for less than 1 year, while KARA raised to popularity just recently, hence no wonder she didn't get much attention..

yeah yeah..while the radio haven't implemented yet, we can use twitter..we can ask the people who managed the twitter to do it..

but we should try to list all the things,quotes that have been said by sunghee..

so we only ask the guys to tweet it later XD of course we should ask for permissions from the higher staffs though :P

we need to raise the awareness about our dear sungbokiee..esp for the new kamilia :)

at first i know kara, i didn't care to listen to their first album too since they have "different" members..but i'm glad i was listening to it after that :D

lol why haven't i posted here before? the posts here are really long & i can't keep up xD

i read some of your posts & i suddenly began to miss Sunghee! i remember the KARA4 days now, so much had happen.

Sunghee has so much great talent & then suddenly she left. i begin to wonder how was it like the day she left, how the members reacted. First Blooming is my favorite album from KARA & i think it's the best one. it's also one of few albums where i like every single track lol. all of the songs there are my favorites & i listen to them quiet often :D

i'm so happy that this thread exist, we can all spazz about Sunghee & the memories of her being in KARA ^_^

to me, there are 6 members of KARA, that may sound strange to some but it's what i think XD

OK that's about it! i finally posted here!! :D i'll try to post here more often~

i should've posted here a long time ago lol...anyway glad to be here^^

sungjasaint

it's rare to see kamilias opting to use sung as their usernames but you're one of those minorities. :) sounds bit weird for me to welcome you, a kamilia since kara4. lol. ironically, kamilias be it old or new fans, most will choose first blooming album/song as the best but not sure what went wrong in 2007 that all kara-lovers failed to see. called it blind love or blind faith, most held on to the trusts & believes because kara won't disappoint the faithfuls. :)

red4summer

i thought that many Kamilias would use Sung as their usernames but i didn't know that it's a minority.

yeah, i've seen old & new fans choose First Blooming as the best album, i'm just glad they know the album XD

when Sunghee left, i knew that it caused a stir & it came up so suddenly. no one saw it coming~

i'm happy to see that Kamilias still support KARA after she left then Hara & Jiyoung joined the group.

i used Sungja as my username because well, i just like it & it reminds me of Sunghee, thinking that some day she would return to KARA, or at least peform with them again.

it's good to see that the new fans are getting to know who Sunghee is :)

thanks for the welcome btw ^_^ my post is long, i'll try to make my posts shorter XD

lol meanie's here XD welcome :) dang why i didn't drag you here before :whistling:

posts here are long, but it's quite fun reading all of them lol o_O

anyway let's try to make a project about sung *i mean you guys sung expert make it*, what yoosomy have made are awasome.

329% increasing my wisdom about sung, lol. at least now i knew that sung is a random person :tongue:

sung pictures please! :lol:

eric

yeah, we can do it..but since i'm not used to it, i always hesitate using it..and of course we need to ask for permissions too.. XD

but for starter, what about we collect all of her quotes first here?? :P

SungjaSaint

welcome here, at last more members..haha

care to share about ur love for her?? XD are u an old kamilia too??

no..i don't think it's weirdd..i always have that thing on my mind too, KARA is a 6 members group..

when seungyeon making a twitter account,every1 rejoiced and said sumthin like: "yay, my life is complete" and all..

but that's not the case for me..we are still have 1 person left to join, when that time came, it will be truly complete :)

yeah,although sumtimes i wish sunghee able to join KARA again (although it's close to impossible), but my wish right now is just to know new updates from her..she have been missing...even if only she will perform once with GyulHamColeGoolJing, it will be awesome :P

and ur posts didn't long..if it's long, what about mine -_-

stanley

lol stanley...all of us should make it together :)

i don't have much new sung's pic, i haven't able to lurk around, and although i've watched some videos of her, i haven't able to make some gifs too.. (in fact,i'm too mesmerized by them that it makes me can't decide which moment should i use to make gif XD)

9vlf1e.jpg

33kxglh.jpg

2wd2iqt.jpg

i'm sorry i didn't remember where i got this pics from :blushing:

Stanley

where's the meanie? i don't see a meanie here XD thanks for the welcome ^_^

i did enjoy reading the other posts here, they're pretty fun XD

i didn't expect you to be here, trying to find out more about Sunghee huh? ;)

what have you learned so far? LOL

curbow

thank you for the welcome^^ yeah, another member has joined xD

i've been a Kamilia for quiet a while now, since KARA4 days~

my love for Sunghee? well, i love her ALOT :lol:

it's nice to see that others think that KARA is a 6 membered group, like you lol

haha i'm also waiting for her to make a twitter account, when she does, then i'll be so happy & jump for joy^^

i'm waiting for any new updates from her, it's been a while. if she joins KARA again or at least performs with them again, then my life would really be complete :)

lol i thought my posts are long, maybe not XD thanks for welcoming me ^_^

I got thank everyone that shared their stories here.

Wew.. This is a really long thread. It took me 2 days to fully read it. This is not an essay, this is a biography. Found this thread as I do not know where to start knowing about Kara. There is a lot of information of Kara in this forums. I want to know more about Kara but I could get tired looking around and yet not knew much. I do not know why. Maybe I am just thinking too much. It is like walking in a desert. You think you had explored the place but it looks the same as the path I walk before. I wish someone could guide me step by step.

I a new Kamilia. I started knowing Sunghee when I began watching one unknown dvd I had gotten. Got to know the song secret world, break it and if you wanna. I was relatively new to Kara4. When I got the First Blooming album, I noticed that there are only 4 members. This became my most widely listened album I had. There is something about the album that makes it "true" and "unique".

Some song had a hip-hop vibe to it but the cover showed them as professionally dressed. They looked matured but they are very playful. Although I have yet to know about them, Kara at that time was seemingly open and unafraid. A time where things are not considered that much. They really enjoyed themselves. Forward it to today, it looks like Kara have been taking concern about what would be happening. Kara today just look more careful in doing things now. It is a good thing I guess.

I got my utmost respect to the old timers here that had been there when Kara began. :thumbup1: Reading your stories got me to feel what was happening then. It sure was an emotional roller coaster right?

random random
:)
dont need to reply my post T^T

Mnet Legend of Kpop has been broadcasted on one of our country's cable tvs and there's a question like that

Q: How many members KARA has?

A: 1) 4 - 2) 5 - 3) 6

and i dont know how to choose the answer. it isnt only because i cant choose between 5 and 6 but also since the episode was on-airing is ep01 aka there's almost about KARA04 time. if the viewers dont know about KARA, i'm so sure they'll pick the A-1. haizz, how stupid the question is
-_-

stanley, more photos here ^^

vEZfh.jpg

IEAyP.jpg

pAX0J.jpg

pls dont ask me about the credit
:ph34r:

palaverist

we've crossed paths several times but never here, so congrats for finding this forgotten place. so you were "confused" when you received the first blooming? lol. no matter how well a biography is written or nicely put together, it still needs the passions of the subscribers/readers to flourish towards its ultimate goal but hopefully we'll get there someday. :)

---

what a choice of question by mnet at that time. was it meant to be a giveaway or something disrespectful? anyway i'm interested if the question is asked again at present time, targetting all kamilias. i believe most will say 5 but what'll be the correct answer? be it 5, 6 or even 4, there's no definitive or debating point. to me the most important answer lies in the heart of each individual, not of those non-fans. it doesn't matter how/what non-fans think but every kamilia. only when each of us think kara is an unified group & not of individuals, i'll be very contented. to me, when one says 5 but means not-5 actually, then that's a problem. so the size is not as important as when it comes to the inseparable bonds between the girls in our minds.

SungjaSaint

wow u really an old one then :)

hmm but u only joined here this year???that's interesting :P

can u share what happened back then from ur experience and how's ur journey that now u are here?? :)

yeah..at least for now, i really want to see an interaction between them..just a small one is enough..

and i'm interested to know, whether she know GoolJing or not :D

Palaverist

ur not much different for me, although i've been almost 10months here, there are still a lot of places unexplored by me, it means i'm still lack of things too :)

but don't worry, i'm always think rather than u desperately to find more, it's better to enjoy ur walk everyday with them :)

agree about how they are more careful now..it's both good and bad things for me ^_^

yoo

haha a ridiculous questions..for me, i'll definitely choose 6 if i was asked the questions now :lol:

but i understand ur and eric's thought :)

i believed, the writer of the show didn't think that far when they were making those questions..

it's just a kind of simple questions and give a simple answers too..

they won't know what's the impact of that questions to kamilia :lol:

thank u for more pics dear, u are the only one that we can count on for pics here :P

eric

LOL..agree.. but i guess, with the current pace, we can collect antis soon :lol:

~~~~

when i was planning on making this thread, i was hesitating..i'm afraid this thread will just be a "dead place"..but after got some encouragement from some people, i've decided to tried it..although at first there are only a few one here.. i'm glad right now there are more people here.. :)

since,i'm not in the mood in making a gifs..i'll just share videos here :D

one of the best perf of them, it shows that not only sunghee that able to sing well, but also GyulHamCole

bonus:

video of weird charming (?) sungbokie :D

warning: turn down ur volume first :lol:

akalakatookalapi XD

i'll try to share some videos everytime i'm posting here from now on :)

every videos shared thanks to yoo and pim and their kara04jjang channel @YT ^^

curbow

lol i guess i'm old XD

i heard of Karaholic before but i wasn't interested in joining until recently LOL

i remember that i was watching a k-pop MV (i forgot what it was, i think it was CSJH) then i saw Break It MV & i was hooked XD i watched their perfs of Break It & If U Wanna, i started to become even more hooked LOL

after that, i watched their selfcam & i loved it! Sunghee caught my attention & she was really dorky & energetic, she was really close with the members, especially Gyuri xD

then i heard that Sunghee left, i was really sad. i thought how can that be? she just left?

i heard the reason & all but i was still sad. i still wonder why did she really leave?

KARA was gone for a while then they came back with Rock U with Hara & Jiyoung. lol at first, i wasn't sure about Hara & Jing, i thought that they can't be as good as Sunghee. i watched their perf of Rock U & it was odd not seeing Sunghee anymore. still, i thought i should give them a chance. Pretty Girl came out & i liked it alot^^ i started to like Hara & Jing more, i thought that they fit into KARA perfectly. i also liked Honey & when they won a Mutizen & they started to cry, i realized that they have been through alot. then they came out with Revolution & i was amazed! Wanna & Mister were great & the whole album was great, i even have the album XD they started to get more popular & i was really proud of them. then Lupin came out & it was really a major step forward for them. Lupin won them awards & they became even more popular! as you all know, they're very popular in Japan too^^

well, that's my experience, my journey has been long & great. even though Sunghee is not with them anymore, i'll continue to support all 6 members^^

maybe she does know Hara & Jing, i'm not sure if they met though.

Edited by SungjaSaint

wow, I was only away for 2 days and this thread has grown with an incredible rate :thumbup:

SungjaSaint

Thanks for sharing your story. I found some similarities between our stories. But I respect you for being so open-minded :) at least you gave Hara&Jing a chance when the first came out. I was so close-minded back then -_- and I can tell that you still love Sunghee a lot since you registered your username with Sung's name even in 2010 (years has passed, time flies :blink: )

Palaverist

The First Blooming was "true" and "unique" --> AGREE :rolleyes: I remember reading somewhere and people thought that KARA04 music was like the original Kpop, listening to them reminds me a lot of FinKL-Baby VOX-SES area :tongue:

KARA was unique because they took the risk to went back to the "original" and to have a dark and sexy concept back then ^_^

and sometimes, it's dangerous and hard to be the only one standing on the road while everybody else follows the bandwagon -_-

It was an emotional roller coaster ride but I will never regret getting on it :D

Yoo

That's a really stricky question <_< my answer would be 6. but it's really hard to decide one best answer. and I totally agree with Eric "the most important answer lies in the heart of each individual"

:wub: the pictures! and I think that Sungbokie is really handsome! :blush:

Yuda

Don't worry, this thread will not be a "dead place" because Sung always live in our hearts :lol: just that... the love needs to be warmed up once in a while and then it will burn like flames again (like right now) :lol:

Thanks for the video :)and I love how you included the warning :lol:

stanley

LOL you're welcome meanie :P

yes, it's the power of the Saint XD

hasomy

you're welcome^^ i'm very glad i did give Hara & Jing a chance, they really surprised me~

your story is similar to mine? cool xD did you have the same reaction as mine when you saw Hara & Jing at first?

yeah i still love Sunghee^^ i don't really know any other usernames who have Sung's name here, maybe there are some.

time really does fly, it's amazing XD

i guess it's probably too difficult to follow sung updates now but how about the immediate months after she left? idk, heard she was still singing on stage once a while? and beside her devotion to religion, did she complete her schooling? or any updates on sung recently? lol.. some tough questions but i really don't know so wanting to know more. heheh.

guys, how about a mini-project? any way of letting sung knows that she isn't forgotten by the faithfuls? ok i'm not sure about the actual reason why she left (only she knows) but i choose to remember the good kara4 days. i mean the selfcams don't lie. the feelings felt among them must be real. true, we can't bring "them" back but we can relive those by spazzing often here. when there's will there's hope. or twisting hasomy words, it's not easy to put off a burning flame. :)

sungjasaint

nice story :) that's good that u are opened to GoolJing too ^^

indeed a great journey..

so on those period of time (2008-early 2010), where did u get ur daily dose of the girls then??

and i always feels great whenever i found another loyal sunghee's fan :)

stanley

haha.. sunghee is one of the most interesting member initially..

she have lively personalities.. it's just the kamilia need to be introduced more right now..

i'm so happy that twitter doing a good job in promoting her ^^

hasomy

KARA was unique because they took the risk to went back to the "original" and to have a dark and sexy concept back then ^_^

and sometimes, it's dangerous and hard to be the only one standing on the road while everybody else follows the bandwagon -_-

It was an emotional roller coaster ride but I will never regret getting on it :D

yes, agree about it..i like their originality.. a little bit regret their decision of changing their way and going with the flow now -_-

but when i think about it again, if their way were different.. whether they stick to that decisions, or whether they going with the trend from the start..i don't think they will be able to stand like now, and i don't think i'll be loving them so much..

it's their journey through their hardships that makes KARA right now :)

yep!! now i've convinced that although sumtimes it's become quiet here, but this place will always be loved ^^

eric

i don't know about her school..but her recent updates coming from her cyworlds..

as for her activities, u can found some on the mediabox.. and on her profile thread, it was said that she perform on regular gigs..but the one that formal event is on Shin Hyunho's Live Concert @081221 and Sound Holic Club @090710

and also she featured in g.NE's album that were released on 090904

that's the only thing that i knew..

i like the mini-projects idea..if only we able to do some projects to gave to her directly, but i guess there are no way we can reach her right now..

any idea for the project??

btw,stanley asking for pics right?? if only longcat looks as pretty as this, i won't mind seeing it often :P

sunghee.jpg

sorry that i can't put credits for sunghee's pic T_T

• Like 1

curbow

it's a good thing that i gave GoolJing a chance ;)

i remember that i would watch their vids at youtube & read news about them on Korean blogs, i forgot which blogs they were though, i couldn't find some of them anymore =(

then eventually, i joined Karaholic^^

there are still Sunghee fans here so that makes me really happy ^_^

it's been about 2 years since she left, i'm amazed~

i love the Sung pics btw^^

Glad that people are still talking about SungHee!

I began watching KARA videos on YouTube after SungHee had left. I keep reading "I miss SungHee" in the comments area. And after listening to them awhile, especially the live performances where SungHee was allowed to sing at her normal level, I realized what was lost.

She remains for me the single most exciting discovery I made in KPop. She had a powerful voice that was also pretty. She could sing softly with grace, when she wanted. She was always ready to sing -- even if her voice wasn't -- due to colds, say. Her singing was a little wild. But she wouldn't have been as good without that wild streak.

**** the following is some high flying speculation *****

Like everyone else, I believed the story about her grades pulling out of the group -- altho I wondered if an entertainment company would agree to that condition.

Then came the vague and mysterious post hinting that a religious reaction to her mother's death brought about the retirement. That has a plausible ring -- but again -- why would DSP agree to that? If they would accept that, then they would accept almost excuse of SungHee's to leave the group.

Actually, I think SungHee's reason is simple and obvious. She wants to be a recognized singer. She probably really doesn't want to be part of a group. Especially where popularity is based on something other than singing talent. SeongYeon had a very average voice yet got all the attention.

Couple that with the rumor that DSP originally intended to introduce SungHee as a solo act, and it seems that SungHee found herself in a less desirable position than she hoped for. Maybe if KARA had been a big success, she could have rode the wave to a solo career. But it had only moderate success. So she probably wanted out.

And DSP gave in to her. But, with restrictions on her performances (she was still under contract and they could control that). They obviously allowed a few non-televised performances (fortunately, fancams were there). An a supporting role on a recording (some of her best singing so far).

So, DSP is probably pulling the strings. Their way of punishing her for not sticking with KARA. As long has the contract is in force, they can curtail her career.

On the other hand -- maybe it was the grade issue. Or the coming to terms with her mother's death. Whatever the cause, hopefully she can begin a new career before long. Her career will ignite better while she's still in her youth.

Edited by JEyon

hey there guyyysss i'm baccckk nyeheheheh.

jeyon

i don't understand your speculation.. it is way too high.

Actually, I think SungHee's reason is simple and obvious. She wants to be a recognized singer. She probably really doesn't want to be part of a group.

.......... :sweatdrop: i'm too new to give any comment about this.

btw, thanks for all the pics yuda! holy that's a LOOOOTTT. gyahahaha you're my-best-kara-hyung forever.

for dragging me here to kh (not direct, but still :P) and for teaching me a lot of stuff :tongue:

so the 50 Q&A about sung has ended, ty yoosomy.

what's next? :P

i just rewatched secret world perfs, the choreo's so EPICC dang so complicated, and instant love to sung nyeheheh.

*weird but i didn't notice sung is that epic awesome before :sweatdrop: *

will continue watching all of kara4 perf, heheh when i get some free time.. ^_^

SungjaSaint

wow..u able to keep up for 2 years only by that..that's great..

u really one of dedicated original kamilia :D

JEyon

wow that is one "extreme" speculation :lol:

that is very possible, although i'm not really think that way :)

just like we said before, we may will never know the true reason..

but as long as we still loving her and support her, it's enough i think :)

mikeic

every1 have different opinion :)

but if sunghee are coming back as the 6th member, although there will be some that won't agree..

i'm sure some of the fans are very glad too :)

stanley

haha.. welcome back!!

looks like u have surpassed me lately :lol:

download all 2007 videos and watch it!! u won't ever regret it..lol

and just like u said, secret world is my best song from kara <3

~~~~~~~

isn't her voice just awesome?? <3