[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

monkey

i can't imagine those two performing secret world, that's too daebak :whistling:

kerbaw

surpass? :sweatdrop: no way :tongue:

it is confusing whether to choose the recent vids or old vids, lol, you know, we have the same problem : connection :whistling:

yeah her vocal is epic, maybe it's because she has trained for 3 years in DSP? and then another year before she finally debuted with the three. :tongue:

and her talent makes it sound so epic. ^_^

hedgehog

lol you can't? haha i think it would be great if they peform Secret World :D

btw who's the monkey? i don't see any...

UЯмan☆홍윤성

where did you read that? that's pretty cool =)

i wonder if they still contact each other~

curbow

i'm amazed i've kept up, i'm glad i did^^

i'm still keeping up =)

stanley

haha i prefer old video for now :P

i believe it's more than just training, it's a talent that she already have before she trained i believe..

yeonseong

so jisook is the same age with sunghee??? i thought jisook is younger :P

but that is interesting fact, thanks for sharing it :D

• 3 weeks later...

it was her passion to become a singer that somehow influenced her not to manage her academic time well. despite the rumors, she worked earnestly towards fulfilling her dream but without realizing she has sacrificed her studies which eventually led to her exit (as released by dsp). pity but at least she tried doing & giving her best. look at her interview, she was always confident that she was able to get nod for the audition. i wonder if time could turn back, would she put more effort in working up her grades.

SungjaSaint

don't worry..as long as we can keep this thread alive although moving very slow, it's enough i think :)

andd yeah, her cover always amazing..it gaves me shiver when listening to her voices :D

red

it's understandable though when u have a big dreams ahead of u, so u kind of "neglecting" ur other responsibilities (i'm the saem xD)..but i believed she have learns from all of her past experiences.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~

very sad of what happened to kara04jjang, it's a treasured place for me..thank u so much for all the uploaders there..

btw check out her newest cyworld entry, thanks to yoosomy :D

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8768

thank u so much eric!!

it's so unlikely of you to share pics :lol:

but that is very precious!!!

SeungyeonNicole <3 GyuriSunghee <3

i've seen some parts of that event, but those pics u've shared never seen it before..

i really like Nicole & sunghee here..

^

^

thnx for sharing Eric...

woot...I love all the pics there...i want to see Gyuri and Sunghee together again and again~

those two looks really2 lovely when they are together... :)

thanks for the pics eric^^

lol i can't believe these were taken 3 years ago, the years went by so fast~

i haven't seen these pics in a long time, they're like treasure XD

they all look pretty here, i'm starting to miss Nicole's long hair LOL

are there any videos of the event?

the people who were there are so lucky, i wish i was there~

i just realised sharing pictures are lot easier than videos. mentioned in (much) earlier post where i asked about the girls with children. i found them! but gonna to wait for better connection to upload first. guys, please be back to relive those moments too.

about gyul 19th bday celebration, realize what's missing these days? i want to see more of "sung arm locking with gyul" & "cole hugging ham from behind". not saying they are not these days but it's different feel for me. kara4 debuted together but jira joined later. so i think they should try to ignore formality & have funs every now & then. lol.

foremostly i just want them to have fun/enjoy before work. kara5 has come together this far & not knowing when will be the ultimate day, so they should enjoy each other presence while they still can. oh am i too negative now?

^

you remind me of one of Seungyeon's msg to KARA members "nothing last forever, but while we're at it, let's give our fullest" :)

and actually its the same thing for kamilia to kara as well. i remember awhile back i told yuda that i didnt want to envision the day kara is no longer together and how we kamilia cant stay updated about the members anymore -.-

when i first heard of KARA, i went to YT to search for any MVs and the first that caught my eye was 'Break It'..

after watching that MV, i just couldn't keep my eyes off Sunghee. i really thought that she owned in that MV.

pity that she left KARA already.. :(

kara4 with shootdori

kara18.jpg

kara1.jpg

kara2a.jpg

kara5q.jpg

kara9.jpg

kara7.jpg

kara12.jpg

kara19.jpg

kara21.jpg

kara22.jpg

kara23.jpg

kara25o.jpg

kara28.jpg

kara29.jpg

kara42.jpg

kara43.jpg

kara45.jpg

kara46.jpg

sung2.jpg

sung1.jpg

[c] as tagged.

---

~3 years with any contract extension(s), we should make their legacy prominently felt by many. there's life after kara if we want to because affection wouldn't fade if the passion is strong. some may quit entertaiment opting for privacy but as long as some are still in the industry, kh can still be the place to give (not lend) our supports. once kara, always kara. all 6 will always be remembered as kara girls, no matter where they go, no matter how many are left.

sungjasaint

haha,these days i always looking forward to see their old-self.. maknae cole with long hair..

old ham and gyul's hair..

that;s why i'm so happy to saw ham with long hair when she MCing with gyul on the latest event (forgot what it's called and too lazy to check it out xD)

pim

still remember our discussion :D

yep, nothing last forever..that's why what we have right now, we should cherish everything and let it become a sweet memory for all of us later..

but just like eric said, as long as there are neverending passion and the girls themselves still opt to be in the industry, kh shall not die..doesn't matter how many member coming each day to kh, as long as there are still at least 2 people discussing and sharing here, thus kh not die..

eric

thank u so much for the shootdori pics.. i really love those events..their bright smile, playing with kids..it's so lovely :D

yuda

let me try, was the last time long-haired gyulham found mc-ing together at the energy saving outdoor event on 16th aug?

lol, ham was wearing a wig though.

one reason why i love looking back at kara4 days is because they were all long hair angels. heheh.

lol why the aura here has to be soooooooooo gloomy, lol.

sung isn't that kind (gloomy) of person, she's a dork, so let's spazz dorkily. she loves shouting, SO LET'S TYPE LIKE THIS :whistling:

wohoo thanks for all the pics eric,

kara23.jpg

"yo stanley what's up?"

sorry for breaking the rules (double posting pic}, this place is an exception :tongue: