[Sungja] KARA's dearest Saint spazz thread

yuda

eric

yep, that's the one..

yeah i know it's a wig, but even knowing that, she almost made me teared :P

stanley

lmao NICE point there!!lol, i agree..we should be more "dorky"..

i've been wondering, i really love the banner for girl's talk..and i wonder how will sunghee fits in that.. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

btw, 2 things i want to point out:

first, just notice the status of this thread:

124 Replies

i don't know, but i didn't expect it to be that HIGH..

second, for all sunghee-lover..let's recall which video of her that all of u love to see again :D

maybe from gifs, or some videos that u really remember, or even a part of videos that u want to be converted into gif..haha..

which is the most i wanted to see from sung? easy, it's those kisses, hugs & her shouts. lol.

yuda

there's the average ratio in kh but yup we can call for a celebration. :)

stanley

you're absolutely right, let's SHOUT!

of course her alien language for me :lol:

red

but since this is usually the most 'dead' place, still surprised for that facts..haha

stanley

it's alright, maybe u can remember something that are interesting about her??

u right!! MTV Sunnyside!! i love that one, i love their dorkiness, playing with mic-pen, and of course their live singing!!!

btw,i want a new pic of her for my sig..any1 can gave me recommendation?? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

^

oh my, thank u so much for the compilation!!

i'm gonna borrow it for a while until i'm able to make it myself :lol:

yeah, burn really remind me of KARA4 days..

the dance, their outfit, using dancer+dancers' outfit..

ham's long hair.. cole's long hair remind me of maknae cole, and hara give similar vibe with sung.. only disappointed a little bit with jing's hair.. haha

i'm soooo gonna miss burn perf later.. i prefer they keep on perf burn rather than jumping :P

yuda

now you mentioned it, i realized i can use this as signature(s)?

oh i had mixed out the ordering because my original intention was for jumping spazz thread.

true, everything from the burn performance reminds me about break it days. coincidentally or intentionally, i do hope they can promote burn more often so that new fans can learn & trace back into kara4 & sung. history should not be forgotten.

haha yeah of course.. just use it :D

yep i saw ur post there earlier..haha

i intentionally put cole before hara, since i can't make myself to put hara first XD

i wonder what the feeling of all 0329 kamilia when they saw that perf?? and what's sung's feeling??

yep, sumtimes i wondering, KARA themselves want sunghee's presence to keep being there :)

i bet 0329 fans reaction will be greater but farmost i want to know if gyulhamcole remember or feel any familiarity, especially gyul since they are/were real close.

i agree, cole should always be placed before hara. kh "forever kara subforum" also has the harab4cole ordering.

red

i believe they feel the similarity.. or maybe even that's their intention :)

we will never know :lol:

for forum, usually to avoid subjective choice, they always opt to order them by age..

hence, it's explain why we put hara b4 cole.. :)

stanley

u've been missing and u didn't even join our discussion :P

yep, that video was very nice..i like it too..

sung got a loyal and great fans back then and even right now :D

hello! long time no see, i've been busy so i haven't had time to post here, what have i missed?

i like the tribute video, even though it was kinda sad because of the music lol thanks for sharing stanley.

wow, i forgot how much they cried when they won a mutizen for Honey, it made me cry a bit lol

oh yeah, i like the pics that are posted here ^_^

anyone here know where i can find KARA's perf of ''Don't Be Shy'', i know that they performed it once.

i've been trying to find it but i can't. if anyone finds it or knows where i can find it please tell me

or share it here, thank you ^_^

it's one of my favorite songs & it'd be nice to see the perf again , i haven't seen it in a long time~

curbow

thank you very much! you found the perf & sunny side ^_^

that's weird, i couldn't find it in the mediabox, i wasn't looking hard enough lol

their Acapella is amazing! they should do more of that. i love how their voices blend together & the sound is just

brilliant, i can't describe it XD

their voices do sound a lot different before than now, when Hara & Jing came in. their vocals were alot stronger

in KARA4 days in my opinion~

well, i get to see the perf at last! thank you again curbow :)

^^

haha take a good use of the index thread XD

2007 videos have complete videos of KARA :)

they have done a couple of acapella on different shows with different songs too, and everytime they doing it, they alwyas amazed me with their powerful vocals :) of course esp sunghee..now i'm miss the sunnyside myself :P

yep,KARA4 have stronger vocals..it helped with sunghee's presence and also the concept of the girls themselves..

KARA5 have more cute concept, hence their songs are made to suit their concept..

cute songs usually have less vocal-demand notes and also higher pitches..that's why it seems that KARA5 didn't have great vocal, and combined with GoolJing's weak vocals at their early year, no wonder people bash them asying that KARA can't sing..

another reason why i love burn perf, they have lower notes, esp fo cole's adlib parts..it sounded like KARA4's type of songs :)

btw, last night after i replied to u, my WMP suddenly playing Don't Be Shy..lol..

are there any other Acapella videos? i'll check in the mediabox first XD

yeah, their concept & songs helped expose their strong vocals & it's always amazing to hear^^

when KARA5 came, their vocals weren't as strong & the cute songs had higher pitches, it was the complete opposite.

it's not that GoolJing can't sing, it's just that their vocals were weak. but they improved overtime, especially now~

their Burn perf did remind me of their KARA4 days, they had lower notes & it sounded different. it's not First Blooming but at least it was different, i loved the perf too ^_^

LOL your WMP played Don't Be Shy to remind you of the KARA4 days. i started to play it too xD