[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

Honestly, I don't think she'll ever return to Kara. I'd prefer if she returned as a solo or with a new group.

We should move on, she's happy and we should all be happy too. Yeah there are times when we miss her but

I don't think we should be keeping Sung Hee a barrier to herself and Kara. We need to appreciate and think of

Ji Young and Hara too. Anyways, I love Kara no matter what happens (: Of course I miss Sung Hee too .

supporting & praying for her because she was is part of kara but she's still bit foreign to me.

i'm supportive with this as long as the 5 girls are thrilled & not suffered in any way.

but like most thoughts, near 0 chance back to kara. solo probably or whatever, she'll be heading the correct direction. :thumbup:

NOTE: I miss Kim "Sungja" Sung Hee so much. No doubt about that. But...

But see, I think she's not coming back to Kara or to the music industry itself. We shouldn't forget about her either. She's a memory living within those three girls she left. And IF she comes back, Jing and Hara will probably lose face because the "Old Group" is back again(meaning the original 4). They'll feel OUT OF PLACE. o_O Believe me. Those two girls have my sympathy. Sungja chose her path anyway, there wouldn't be any Jing and Hara if she didn't leave, right? So there's no turning back. We just have to pray for SungHee everytime.. she's happy, I think.

• Like 1

it would be awesome..

i wonder if she gets all the attention or something.. maybe get bashed by new fans caus she left when kara was not popular.. and rejoind after kara got popular...

to me it would be amazing.. just to hear her sing again..

but...

i know/we all know.. she said she wont return to kara again..

:hihi:

If she did return..that would be great .

But this is just like how Jaebum left 2PM .

You have to respect SH's desicion for leaving .

I'm pretty sure she thought about the consequences of leaving && everything .

Just let her be and as long as she's happy, I'm happy (:

Oh, and plus, if SH did come back, what about Jiyoung && Hara?

It's like it's back to the original 4 so JY&&HR would be kind of idk, losing their place?

&&plus it would be suuuuuper awkward between Sunghee, Jiyoung, and Hara.

We wouldn't want that now would we?

I'm not bashing on Sunghee or anything, but I think it's best for her to stay where she is right now.

Hey, maybe she might end up like Hyuna!

Hyuna left WG then later she joined 4minute !

Actually, now she's pretty-well known now.

She has her own song, Change which recieved good compliments and is doing really good now.

We might see SH in the near future, debuting in another group and she might end up like Hyuna (:

Anyways, sorry for my long rant long story.

Sunghee Fighting !

Well, with their cyworld pic updates and stuff, it seems like she's already happy at where she's at. But I guess we can't coun ther out just yet. ;P

If she did join Kara again, I'm scared JiYoung will be pushed aside. I mean, Hara's already such a great dancer and she's on so many variety shows, so I think she and Sungja will get along just fine. But JiYoung is still a student and can't attend to as many variety shows as the other members. She also doesn't get many singing parts EVEN THOUGH she has SUCH a unique voice! Her voice is especially beautiful during ballads. I just think JiYoung will feel left out. :x -thinkingofthemaknae-

I think Kara will definitely be stronger though if Sunghee did re-join. Just 'cause she brings the 'Break It' image with her. Also, she's very handsome and has a mature beauty. x] So people will look up to Kara more as a mature group rather than a cutesy group.

^^^YEAHH! Like Hyuna! (: She might do the same. Even though Sunghee said that she won't return to Kara again, people change their minds...right? (: Besides, who wouldn't get inspired just listening to Kara's music or watching them on variety shows? If it's Sunghee, I think she would become more determined just to pursue her dream. I don't think she'll let go of her dream that easily.

Edited by mshinata

For me, I don't know. It could be a good thing but it could be a bad thing to. The good thing would be that KARA get their powerhouse vocalist back, and the three girls would get to recruited with each other. But on the other hand if she come back jiyoung and hara would be left out of the group, because remember they join because she left the group. Also I thinking with KARA image now, would she be able to adapt to the new image. But I agree this situation is just like jaebum issues, they leave the group on their own. They are both happy right now, and we just got to accept it

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

• 3 weeks later...