[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

On one hand it'd be awesome to see her in a group again. Then again, I'm used to Kara with 5 members now, so I'd be a little strange as well. I love The First Blooming material though, so I think it'd be interesting if it happened (though I suppose it's not really likely).

As much as i want Sunghee back, i don't really think i'll get used to it if she came back.

i've been a fan ever since the first day Kara debuted. i've seen Kara transform from 2007 til now.

to me, rite now, sunghee doesn't seem to....fit...with the Kara that we see now =/

but if she does comeback, i'll still support her :)

if sunghee rejoined kara, she would instantly legitimize kara's vocal prowess. instantly. yeah, some people might bash on her for hitching back onto kara only when they started being successful, but you do NOT miss a chance to (re-)add someone of sunghee's calibre, EVER. and plus, she'd silence her critics with her amazing singing anyway, so not like that's going to be a problem.

and yeah, hara and jiyoung would feel like outcasts, but so what? maybe then it'd be a signal for them to do something about their singing. or at least try to bridge the enormous gap between themselves and sunghee.

in short, I think it'd be great for me if sunghee rejoined kara.

Hhmmm that would be really interesting I don't know if it would be possible?!

But if she did come back I think that Gyuri would be super happy because they were really close and Nicole I

would think would be happy with it too!

But I don't know about seungyeon she seemed to be the one to take it the most hard about her leave.....she even cried in a show I think

it was Strong Heart!!

As for Hara and Jiyoung they never meet her so I would think that they would kinda be okay with it I think....

I'll probably be happy if she joins KARA again. Like that Kara will have a powerful voice with them; because right now Kara's vocals aren't that great. They are good, they might become better with the times but Sunghee have an amazing voice whose could help kara to become the best group.

Of course they might netizens bashing her for joining kara now that they are popular but I'm sure Sunghee is strong enough to support it. As for Kara current concept, I'm sure Sunghee can fits in. Their first concept was something between B-girls/Strong girls right? She will have no problem to go with the sexy/cute concept.

I think the group is striking a good balance right now. Having Sunghee return would definitely throw that off. If she does make a return to the entertainment world, I wish her success, but I don't think that it would be a good thing if she returned to KARA.