[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I dont know if this will be possible,

but if she joins KARA again then it will be epic, they will become a powerhouse group..

though I think it will feel really awkward for Hara and Jing,

because they're not as close to Sunghee as the others,

and they might feel left out..

I bet it'll be a happy reunion! Sunghee left KARA because of her education, which was forgivable. Although I never saw it, I can imagine her parting being a very sad event. The old members-Gyuri, Seungyeon and Nicole will surely welcome her back with open arms, while new sparks may form between her and Hara and Jiyoung.

If I see this question 1 year ago, I would imagine myself jumping up and down with joys to know that Sunghee is back with KARA.

but now, I don't really know what would happen :unsure: she is still my favorite and I would love to see her back on stage again but I've already got used to see Jiyoung and Hara as parts of KARA and it would be a bit weird if KARA end up with 6 ppls <_<

Sunghee seems to be happy with whatever she is doing right now, so that's good. but I do hope that she will comeback as a solo singer some day.

what if Sunghee joins KARA again?! O.o

well..

as much as I miss Sunghee so damn much! I don't think I would want her to join KARA back.

let me rephrase, I do want her to join KARA back, but I feel just so wrong.

because, the situation would be pretty awkward for Hara and maknae...

I don't want that to happen...

so... I guess it's the best thing that Sunghee is on her own path now.. :)

as long as she's happy, we Kamilia is fine. :D

Edited by kara.♥

I think ...

♦ Goo Hara and Kang Jiyoung will be out of place. Haha

♦ Sungja will pull the powerful vocal again . no doubt about that!

♦ I will feel sorry for Han Seungyeon because Kim Sunghee will claim her title again as the Main Vocal.

hmmm..i would really love to have this angel voice back again but from sunghee's point of view, it would not be really comfortable to her as we know that KARA current position in music industry is because of Jiyoung and Hara effort as they came after sunghee quit. most likely we will see her again in different group (remember Hyuna of WG/4minutes) or even soloist

I would love for Sunghee to come back to Kara but doing so might do several things:

1. Kara's vocals will become powerful, and might bring back the hip-hop concept or it will waste Sunghee's voice unless they are ballads. I can't see Sunghee singing "Rock U" honestly.

2. Sunghee will be the main vocals, and Gyuri and Han Seungyeon won't be singing as frequently and pushed a bit to the middle with Nicole.

3. Jiyoung and Hara would probably feel left out, since Kara4 might get back on track, but really seeing how Kara is now, I believe they won't feel left out at all and easily welcome her into the family.

4. There will be 2 solid technical dancers, 2 main dancers, 2 average dancers, not to bash but Park Gyuri and Jiyoung aren't the best imho in the group, and no worries, I love em all ^^.

5. Kara will hit big news again cuz of Kim Sunghee, and attain huge popularity probably or accuse Sunghee for being an opportunist.

6. Kara will be even more lively :D.

So yeah, good n not really taht good stuff can happen, but if it ever happens of her return then I hope for the best and I support it 110%.

lol @ your effort in making the re-arrangement for kara6.

I can't see Sunghee singing "Rock U" honestly.

hahha, but if sung is back then everything else is secondary.

Kara will hit big news again cuz of Kim Sunghee

this is absolutely true. :thumbup1:

Kara will be even more lively

yes, i miss those wild days too.