[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

i do agree with Epeach and mshinata..

if Sunghee do come back..

Hara n Jiyoung will feel like they are outsiders...

besides Kara at their top with the presence of Hara n Jiyoung...

if both of them were step aside..

imagine how many people who love Jiyoung and Hara would rebel..

Sunghee do can make performance along with Kara sometimes..

but not joining back..

it would be unfair for both Hara n Jiyoung..

^

^

i bet to differ, if jira are to feel that way, it can only mean we fans lead them into. if the day does arrive, we as fans (old or new) should make known that all 6 are equal, nobody is outsider or stepping aside. and i believe fans who love jira, love kara too. real kamilia doesn't rebel/hate just because there's a reunion. :)

It would be hard to fit her into Pretty girl and Honey... lmao they will probably have to never do a cute concept again. Idk I want her to comeback but then again I don't want it kind of. I'll respect whatever happens. It will certainly be more interesting and Kara will gain a lot of credibility in the international community.

i think that if sunghee rejoined kara, things may take a drastic change.

sunghee's voice is the powerhouse of kara, so maybe jiyoung will not be able to compete with her as some people criticized her singing abilities, but jiyoung is a good singer too! but if sunghee rejoins kara, it may also be quite good as her voice will make kara stand out.

It would be cool. I think Kara would still be able to keep their current concept. Then Kara could be 6 members :) SungHee would really boost up Kara's singing abilities too... sigh. It would be great haha. But I don't that'll happen. SungHee left DSP, didn't she? I wonder if she'll return as a singer some day. She seems to rarely be around anymore.

if kim sunghee comes back into kara, kara will be a 6 member group, in which their visual/goodlooks of a group will still be there, as sunghee is sooo pretty, and also she was a powerful vocalist, it will only get kara winning more live shows and they will be even better :)

It'll be great for sunghee to join back,she's got great,powerful vocals. It'll be a boast for kara. But what about jiyoung,she wouldn't be able to get much lines.

It'll be a little weird for jira dont you think so?

I'm not saying that it's a bad thing,but if she does really come back it's a fantastic thing!

But i'm worried of what jira will feel,since they dont know who is sunghee.

I juz kinda hope that she will come back=) After looking back at some of their(4 member kara) performances, I honestly think that sunghee can sing the best! second comes to Ham :thumbup1:

And yet she can dance as well as nicole>.< although i am always nicole bias. Lols

I juz think that she could be a solo singer too... well, she gt the potential to be 1 :D

And ya, hopefully v can see her more often in k-pop! Cheers

I would love if she comes back because she's a talented girl, you can't deny that but if she was to return to Kara that I don't know. I was sad like everyone else when she left. I admit when Kara debut I didn't pay much attention to them because I was more into my fave girl group which is CSJH The Grace but I gave Kara a chance because CSJH likes them. There's a video of Dana, Lina & I think Sunday too there were dancing & singing to Break It so I figured if my fave likes them I should give them a chance too & man good thing cause I totally fell in love with If U Wanna esp with Nicole & Sunghee, so when she left I was so disappointed but I understand her reason to leave & I love her even more for that she chose her academics & anyone that choses school over fame is a win for me in my book.

But her leaving open the door to Hara & baby Jing joining whom I adore & love too. Though it did take awhile to get use to them but now I totally love our fab 5 & like everyone if Sunghee rejoins it's gonna be awkward because here's the original 4 & Hara & Jing are just again the "replacements". Hara & Jing worked hard to prove & gain their spot in KARA & I would feel so sad if they'll start to feel like their spot is being jeopardize.

But if she does rejoin KARA I'll welcome it but my love will shift to Hara & Jing more. I think it's probably best she either joins a different group or go solo. I'll support Sunghee in whatever she chooses.

i think she has made her choice and moved on with it....who knows now that the group she left behind is getting more and more popular, but it will definitely be awkward with jy n hara if she does come back and while she may have the best vocal, she may change the chemistry that the girls now has.....

If Sunghee returns to Kara that would be a nice :D

She's talented; she has the looks and vocals for sure :thumbup:

Though, she had a reason for leaving, so I respect that. If she does come back, what about her contract with the company? What about her grades?

Also, if she comes back, Kara would be a 6 member group and when they dance, they'll have to add an extra part. When she was there, she was the main vocalist and sang a lot. If she comes back, the other members won't have as much parts and she'll have to learn Kara's dance, lyrics, etc.

It might be awkward for her, Hara and Jiyoung. Jiyoung and Hara joined after she left, so it'll take time for them to get along, be friends, etc.

Another thing is that, I thought, "Why would she come back to Kara?" It's not like I don't want her back or anything, but she's doing fine right now; being a normal girl and studying. Right now, Kara is also targeting the Japanese industry as well. She'll have to keep up with that and learn Japanese.

If she were to comeback, I think she would either go solo or go with another group. For instance, I remember when Hyuna left Wonder Girls, she came back with 4minute. When you look at it, she's doing well with 4minute right now and they are pretty popular ;)

So, if Sunghee comes back with a new group, I believe she'll have success.

So, I say I'll be happy if she returns but at the same time, I also don't see the point; they're doing fine right now and are very hard working as well; they're becoming more and more popular. I respect her decision in leaving Kara :)

^

as always, i believe the contract break away from dsp has prevented sung from making a return of any sort.

there must be something which we will never know but as you said things are going well at this moment for both sides, so why the change? :)

she had the strongest voice of the group (no disrespect since i love them all)

But i rememeber in "break it" she just dominated the perf(s).

I don't know if a 6 member kara group would work, especially since they changed images once jiyoung and hara joined.

But sunghee def has the talent to either lead a group or go solo.

too bad her parents forced her out.........but we may never have kara (as it stands now) if it did not occur.

just my .02