[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

I'll definitely support KARA even more if Sunghee came back. "Break It" really made an impact on me...its such a powerful and original song with strong vocals here and there. If Sunghee returned they could actually do songs with similar genre like "Break It". Besides, I believe jiyoung and hara are the adaptable type, and Gyuri actually said acting cute wasn't really her style.

When Hara and Jiyoung first joined, I couldn't see Sunghee joining again. Their image during Pretty Girl and Honey was just too different. They were both essentially Kara but just two different types of Kara.

But then after Kara moved onto their strong image...OMO...especially Lupin :eyelove: I can totally see Sunghee pulling off that concept! Sunghee trained in dance for many years so she definitely would not have trouble keeping up with the choreography :)

I don't think Hara and Jiyoung will be pushed to the side because they're VITAL to Kara now. When they first joined during Rock U, it felt like they were just replacements for a previous member, but that is so untrue. You can't take either of them away without changing what Kara is and what Kara stands for :tongue:

IF Sunghee does come back, I would rather her go solo than be in another group. Call me selfish but to me, she is ALWAYS and always WILL BE a KARA member :(

IF Sunghee does come back, I would rather her go solo than be in another group. Call me selfish but to me, she is ALWAYS and always WILL BE a KARA member :(

I have to agree with this. I always think that it is such a waste for Sunghee not to be performing anymore. That powerful voice is something i always miss :( I really want her to come back as a solo singer. she will pull that off just fine :) and you are not selfish, I bet many Kamilia think that way, including myself ^_^

there's no harm in daydreaming sometimes so i just did, imagined sung doing the mister butt dance mixed with jumping butt popping. lol.

Sung doing Mister butt dance and Jumping butt popping =)) I've never thought about this, but since you mentioned, the image of Sung is running through my mind now :lol: I got used to Sung being a little tomboyish, so it kinda hard to think of her doing the sexy butt 'business' =)) but I would love to see that hahahaha

^ me too. I miss SungRi so so so so so so damn badly ):

My stand is that I don't think Sunghee should rejoin KARA. Don't get me wrong, believe me, I really love and miss her alot but I think if she was to make a comeback, it would be better for her to go solo. She has so much talent and I think being in a group will sort of in a way prevent her from achieving more and reaching her full potential.

But that's not the main point actually. I know many won't agree but I forsee quite alot of problems if she was to rejoin KARA, with the cons outweighing the pros. It's not just about JiRa though, but I don't think I should continue since idk how to put what I want to say in words properly so that I won't offend you guys >_<

I really miss Sunghee though. I hope she's happy, and that the original members still keep in contact with her. She might not be in the grp anymore but Sunghee will always be a part of KARA to me <3

But that's not the main point actually. I know many won't agree but I forsee quite alot of problems if she was to rejoin KARA, with the cons outweighing the pros. It's not just about JiRa though, but I don't think I should continue since idk how to put what I want to say in words properly so that I won't offend you guys >_<

come & share with us in sung spazz thread, if you want. :)

that would be awesome.. i like the current kara.. but i like the old kara too..

the mains reasons i like kara before becoz of SungRi pairing.. :eyelove:

after i see a clips of sunghee trying to kiss gyuri.. it's so cute.. :blushing:

besides..sunnghee voice is just jjang.. it would be a waste if she stop singing.. :mellow:

i dun mind she comeback as Kara.. or even solo..

I am not sure whether Sunghee will have the expected chemistry with KARA as current, because of vocal, too many uncertainties. Actually, I joined as a fan because of Gyuri, Seung Yeon, Nicole, Hara & Ji Young as a group only. This is out of my question, sorry!

By the way, I wish Sunghee enjoying her life as usual.

Please to share my thoughts here.

^

so when sung does join, what will you choose? to stick with 5 only, or forget about kara since it's 6.

to love kara as a whole, we must learn to love their past too, the past as in the original members, the old songs & etc. :)

i like the current Kara, let the past be the past. there's nothing we can do about it. I always pray she will success in whatever path she choose. the power of her vocal that something that i can deny, but i think let just stick with the current kara. i enjoy watch their closeness now days. if sunghee join back, i wonder what will happen to their friendship. it will be awkward. and i don't want to think about it..

I was thinking about this actually. She was my favorite because of her strong girl style and her vocals were amazing. If she did I think Kara would welcome her in. Kara as a 6 member group would be awesome anyway!

i miss her too!

but i dont think she'll be back.

since sungja left, kara is moving to the new direction.

i mean when sungja was around, kara have been carrying mature image.

the new kara is bringing cute image.

so i dont think sungja would be perfect to bring that image.

but temporary comeback or duet would be awesome :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mm...yes. I agree. I would want her to debut as a solo singer if she chooses not to re-join KARA. This sounds bad, but I don't want her to be with DSP. I want her to go to JYP, SM, or YG. The reason why is because solo artists (so far) aren't doing so hot in DSP... Look at JiYoung's cousin. The best for solo artists, right now, is YG. Maybe 'cause, for example, GD and TOP are originally from Big Bang, but still.

Likeee, it's not selfish. (: It's understandable. Everyone wants Sunghee to either be part of KARA or go solo. If she joins another group, the fact that she was in KARA will be neglected. For example, Hyuna. I didn't even KNOW that she was originally part of Wonder Girls ._. She's now known for being Hyuna singing Change or being Hyuna from 4Minute.

I just want her to update her cyworld with something pertaining to KARA. ;___; That's what I wish for. Truly and completely. <3

It would be amazing! With her, KARA would be perfect! Each member has their unique personality, strengths, talents, and charms, by combining them into one group would make KARA super DUPER well-rounded. Not that KARA is bad now. Don't get me wrong I love the KARA we have now but Sunghee could provide the group with stronger vocals.

I don't really know her that much, but I think it would be great! From what I know Sunghee is so gifted, she's extremely pretty, talented, has strong vocal, bubbly and cheerful personality. Kara would be even much better with Sunghee....

But if Sunghee join another group or even go solo is fine too for me.

Edited by baymon

That'd be cool :] then i'd get to know her better hopefully her dad would let her rejoin :lol:

it would be great if Sunghee unnie will join Kara again :) ...Kara will be even better with our Sungja....

:cry::D

I really really mised her a lot :cry:

I missed her alien language & her baby noises :D

hope she will join Kara again!!!

I love you Sungja unnie!!! SungRi :D

aww how'd you make the monkey? :]

Edited by Akameii

if sunghee rejoined kara, she would instantly legitimize kara's vocal prowess. instantly. yeah, some people might bash on her for hitching back onto kara only when they started being successful, but you do NOT miss a chance to (re-)add someone of sunghee's calibre, EVER. and plus, she'd silence her critics with her amazing singing anyway, so not like that's going to be a problem.

and yeah, hara and jiyoung would feel like outcasts, but so what? maybe then it'd be a signal for them to do something about their singing. or at least try to bridge the enormous gap between themselves and sunghee.

in short, I think it'd be great for me if sunghee rejoined kara.

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!