[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

• 2 months later...

Make it 6...no really very difference...

Despite from her advantages...from what I heard lol...It makes a different

But for now...can be difficult...it takes time for Sunghee to be recognized by Japanese fans...or Whole World...lol

And what...Sunghee married? That will be impossible too like Goddess.Gyuri said...and other consequences too. . .

Well my opinion above may not reasonable for now but just for if Sunghee can make comeback like she promised . . .

Stay as usual 5 can maintain the popularity...and good thing I found this thread ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

even I want to SH come back as KARA member, to SH to make desicion, very hard to her, after throw away her dream, and want to make it back is something I can say quite impossible.. many reason SH cant be together with KARA again, not because HR and JY for sure, it will not affect anything, but people around them

• 2 weeks later...

If Sunghee rejoined KARA there would be six members. This would allow for a team A and team B to be formed. Now KARA could compete on game shows against themselves and they could do 5 hour concerts with team A doing 2.5 hours and team B doing 2.5 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

well then it will be a KARA6 instead of KARA5. there will be some resistance from KARA5 fanatics, just like how it was when KARA4 transformed into KARA5. For some Kamilias who were chained to the past, rather than support the new KARA5, they left the fandom because they can't accept change. they simply abandoned KARA during their most critical and weakest moment of their career.

As for me, i will support KARA no matter what, just like how Kamilias supported and accepted Jiyoung and Hara as new members of KARA back then.

Life is about change. Someday KARA will disband and become the past. I hope those delusional fans who believe that nothing will ever change in this world won't be too heartbroken when reality strikes them in their faces. But before that happens, let's support KARA to the best of our abilities :)

• Like 1