[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

It seems that there are postings in this thread that don't have anything to do with Sunghee rejoining KARA. Spam postings tend not to win one friends. Now back to the topic....

If Sunghee rejoined KARA, then spam postings in this thread would be pointless, since we would start a new thread about KARA6 and how great they are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Know Kara with 5 members, i absolutely don't know anything about her, but i like Kara now, so i think it'll be weird if she come back in the group now

6>5 so if Sunghee came back KARA could only be better. We would get to hear The First Blooming in concert. If 1 member hurts their foot (like what happened to Nicole during Karasia), they would still have 5 members to dance. If they formed a basketball team, they would have 1 substitute. They could form 3 doubles tennis teams. Sunghee coming back would be the equivalent of discovering Elvis is still alive. Long live Sunghee!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really doubt about Sunghee coming back to Kara, as far as I know, there is no married kpop idol girl in any group (e.g in Wonder Girls and some others), if they decided to get married, they will definetely decide to retire from the group. They already have their own families in forward. Maybe she could be a trainer but not a singer anymore.

I really doubt about Sunghee coming back to Kara, as far as I know, there is no married kpop idol girl in any group (e.g in Wonder Girls and some others), if they decided to get married, they will definetely decide to retire from the group. They already have their own families in forward. Maybe she could be a trainer but not a singer anymore.

But if all the members of KARA get married, then KARA could be the first all married K-pop group.

But if all the members of KARA get married, then KARA could be the first all married K-pop group.

to be more precise, that would mark the end of Kara, if a kpop idol girl gets married as Sunghee did and so SunYe (Wonder Girls) they inmediately decide to abandon and no more for being active at any other group...also, fans would react rejecting any married kpop idol girl

Edited by konatasan

to be more precise, that would mark the end of Kara, if a kpop idol girl gets married as Sunghee did and so SunYe (Wonder Girls) they inmediately decide to abandon and no more for being active at any other group...also, fans would react rejecting any married kpop idol girl

If they still are making money, they'll keep going. I'm a fan and I wouldn't reject KARA if they were married. I just want music and videos.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If she does really come back to us, definitely I will still welcome her as I'm waiting for her as sure...... I don't think SungHee comeback will bring any bad effects in KARA, they are just 6 humble and talental girls, each gets their own specialty and also their own biased fans, so even SungHee comes back, it will bring more advantages than disadvantages, maybe with SungHee voice, KARA can take one more hit in k-pop world, they can start writing their own songs, they can also share their burdens with one more shoulder, and SungHee such a vitamin, KARA must become more happy and joyful with her around...... But all these are just my daydream, I know SungHee will never come back again, as I really miss her, I cannot do anything...... So bless her, for her bright future......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be really happy that a ex KARA member is joining back in the group but there will be doubts everywhere.. Sunghee is now happily married.. so the possibility of coming back to KARA might be low.. but we just hope for some news :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think she used to be the best singer at the time. But whether she still can sing and dance, who knows? Also, she would need learn to speak Japanese which other Kara members did learn in the years that followed her departure. If she can accomplish that, well, why not? I'm not sure I get this "can't join if married" thing... I suppose it could upset some fanboys who spend their days dreaming about idol girls they are never going to meet, but there are p**n actresses who are married and still in the business, so don't see how that couldn't work for a singer? Although most likely thing to happen would be some Kara anniversary concert, where she would appear as a guest star to perform some songs from the debut album.

• Like 1