• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
YongJoo-GATED!

[Other] What if Sunghee Joins KARA again?

261 posts in this topic

After Revolution, KARA started promoting with a more mature image so I think it would be interesting if Sunghee came back. But I wonder how they would perform the songs they made when she wasn't here (especially the cuter songs).

it will be great to see her join back.

her return will bring kara to a higher lvl

But I guess it will be okay. Maybe Hara and Jiyoung would feel awkward. But if she become Kara member, aren't they become family?

well there's definitely no way she's coming back to a girl group

she just got married =O

not yet

she is 'getting' married in few months

disappointing because i expected her to redebut in kpop

but lets hope she met the right guy

after all these things, i rather sung to stay away from this industry. building one's very own family is the best one can work towards after coming to this world. sung will have my earnest blessing.

so sad after hearing the news that shes getting married in may..T.T my dream of having her back in kara again would never be achieved ..huhu..but i will pray for her happiness in her marriage life..hwaiting !!

I would love it, if she joins KARA again.

KARA is perfect the way they are now, but Sunghee completes them.

(:

KARA would be a formidable power in vocals if she came back. I loved Sunghee for her singing, but I think the KARA today wouldn't work so great with her vocals, but it would probably be different if she was still in it.

Theres no doubt that I miss her.

But KARA has now established themselves as a group. Its entirely different compared to when Seunghee was there.

Theres no doubt that she would be a great addition - shes got the looks and her voice is just stunning.

But thats not the image nor the direction that KARA is going. Plus, I wouldn't know how the girls will handle her return, especialy Hara and Jiyoung.

Too bad... Looks like Sungja won't back to KARA...

She's now preparing for her wedding.....

Happy Good Life to SUNGJA...... :thumbup:

soo sad i don't think she will come back shes getting married soon :(

but if she would come back i will be soo happy

Him. Sunghee joins KARA again? If ever, KARA would be more popular, she has the power vocals and of course, with the other girls. I can already imagine hearing all of them singing Burn,(to me this is the song KARA 5 really got the potential of their voices other than I'm..ing) noting for the fact that it's an RnB song, and her voice really fits the RnB genre too.

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

it would be great,her personality and voice would be a great addition to kara.

But shes already going another way. Perhaps she will make her comeback in ten years.

i think that will be a great news for kara's fans.

what do you think? and im sure there are lot of things will happen after that!

I just know KARA lately, and I learned that KARA's fans still love Kim Sunghee, even after she had separated from KARA few years ago.

I saw the video of KARA which include Sunghee in it..

And she is lovely, her voice is really good also.

I think it would be a great idea if she return to KARA again. :D

it was hard but it's almost impossible to get (soon to be) mrs yang back in limelight with kara now. lol.

i'm a new Kamilia...

but..even though i'm a newbie..

i think...it's better SH stay single..

i'm not bashing her..

she's pretty and i admit that she have a good voice tooo...

but...since KARA is originally 4 and now 5...

let's just stick with the 5...

but...if SH will ever join KARA again..

i wouldn't mind so much...

it's fine with me...

i really want sunghee to come back to KARA...

her voice is really good :thumbup:

hope she returns to KARA... is it possible?

Well the more the merrier and kara will be more perfect cos i alrdy miss sunghee~~~~ wonder wad she doing now?

i wish she could go back. but thinking about it would have many circumstances that would affect it. so i think she wouldn't. but honestly as i watched old videos i really really like her. her voice is really great.